PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to a podcast earlier by Josh widdecombe and Rob Beckett called lockdown parenting hell. So they had Rosie Ramsey in as a guest and they were talking about Robin and what he thinks of Instagram and stuff. Rosie said he loves it and she does show him in small doses but she would never show videos of him upset or in embarrassing scenarios and once he goes to school she will probably start showing less and less of him. I wonder what she really thinks of her mate Rachs Instagram content then because that’s exactly when she does all the time!!

Reactions: 24
I was listening to a podcast earlier by Josh widdecombe and Rob Beckett called lockdown parenting hell. So they had Rosie Ramsey in as a guest and they were talking about Robin and what he thinks of Instagram and stuff. Rosie said he loves it and she does show him in small doses but she would never show videos of him upset or in embarrassing scenarios and once he goes to school she will probably start showing less and less of him. I wonder what she really thinks of her mate Rachs Instagram content then because that’s exactly when she does all the time!!
That's the thing... rosie and rachel aren't "friends"
They have appeared at a few conferences/talks together.. the odd comment and follow each other but that's the insta world, they all lick each others arses publicly.
The funny part is that rach thinks they ARE real life friends 😂😂😂
Just like she thinks 700,000 strangers are all there to watch out for her and her kids..

Reactions: 14
Donated to a warrior 🤣😂 best joke I’ve heard all year hun 💜
If she'd donated anything she would have storied the duck out of it, then shared a load of presents she was sent from whoever ended up with it! We'd bleeping know, because she'd ram it down our throats, along with a few thousand messages about how amazing and inspirational she is.

Reactions: 13
That's the thing... rosie and rachel aren't "friends"
They have appeared at a few conferences/talks together.. the odd comment and follow each other but that's the insta world, they all lick each others arses publicly.
The funny part is that rach thinks they ARE real life friends 😂😂😂
Just like she thinks 700,000 strangers are all there to watch out for her and her kids..
Rachaele tries to be her friend but sensibly Rosie doesn’t acknowledge her

Reactions: 11
Why does Wilby still eat slop? He’s nearly one! Sorry if it’s already been covered.
Shouldn't he at least be using the spoon by himself? I thought oh great he is going to get solid veg for a change but nope had to be pureed again.

Reactions: 8
Shouldn't he at least be using the spoon by himself? I thought oh great he is going to get solid veg for a change but nope had to be pureed again.
I thought the same! It would be easier for all of them to just to eat the same especially since there’s so many of them living together!

I realise now it’s been covered about 12000 times. I rage posted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s covered the clock because she’s probably lied about the day/time again 😂 muppet!

Also, he’s basically one. Why are you spoon feeding him purée? I bet it’s because of the mess.

9A4BA6DB-F3DD-41C7-8B72-AE78197CDE35.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think it's petty. I'm with you on this one. I don't think he works anymore but she can't say it because (even though she does ads) people will see they rent a big house, have 6 kids, 2 cars, takeaways, designer clothes etc and it will raise questions about money again and she doesn't want that.
Ahh fabulous 🙌. I thought it was just me banging this drum. Funnily enough, I didn’t even think of that being a reason she doesn’t want people to know. I just thought she was embarrassed that everyone else or at least their partners were out working their arses off and riding to Covid wave.
Meanwhile her fanny of a man is at home living off his wife. But now you’ve said that, there is clearly many reasons for this particular bullshittery.
Personally I want to know because it will waver my faith in the police force if he’s still a copper whilst living the way they do.
I do know that sounds a bit much but it really would 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Amongst all the huns wanting their daughters to be more betsy and suggesting she tag her outfits (hello betsy being "gifted" outfits 🙄) it appears their moaning about nails has successfully bagged them another freebie 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
*rolls eyes 🙄

Reactions: 8
Amongst all the huns wanting their daughters to be more betsy and suggesting she tag her outfits (hello betsy being "gifted" outfits 🙄) it appears their moaning about nails has successfully bagged them another freebie 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Jesus Christ they are deluded! This woman makes enough money from her scams and adverts that neither her or her husband have real jobs - they do not need anyone else’s charity!

Reactions: 15
Life is unfair. You can publicly take the piss out of someone’s hard work because it wasn’t what you asked for (even though you didn’t tell them so to their face) and a complete stranger offers to pay for you to get them done again? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.