Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
To answer questions with regards to Butterflybaby.

1. She seen what ptwp did to Amy, she seen that luxfamily5 had also posted relating to Amy, so she messaged luxf5 and wanted to show the response. only because the response was rude and without care and she was more worried about her travel business, and also to show how she tried to threaten and expose said ig account, as she can track ip addresses.
2. The instagram account was originally set up for market research. She changed the name due to interest from tattle to see the messages. As it was about luxf5 she didnt want to share the screenshots on here.
3. She changed the name of the ig due to the follow requests, she posted 3/4 what she thought was funny posts, rather tame compared to what some members in here say about her.
4. If she had messaged ptwm first, then why did the reply come back through as a message request.
5. She confused a follow request to a message request.
6.When accepting follow requests she tried her best to check the accounts, only by seeing if ptwm was following it or vice verse. There were several that ptwm was following so it was declined, there were a few that were private so a follow request was sent to them. Some refused it and most accepted it.
7. The reason butterflybaby went missing is because her dog fell ill.
8. Nellytheelephant, joined a couple of weeks ago, right after Edies dad was found on facebook and the lies that have been exposed.
she claims she has seen private messages from ptwm.
Butterflybaby has now requested to delete her account, check with admin. Due to the inconsistencies of other tattle members and how members are turning against one another, and this will be a delight to ptwm.
9. The ig account set up was kept as private, yes ptwm was tagged but she would not have been able to seen them, the though was her knowing she was tagged but could not see what in. That would have driven her crazy not knowing.
10. Remember ptwm will do anything to cause trouble in here and see members attacking one another.
Well that's a few minutes of my life I'll never get back 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The queue was so big that she couldn’t say what happened without being overheard... funny that Rachael because you’d think if the a&e was full of suspected Covid patients they’d put something in place to prevent contamination... some sort of social distancing perhaps?
We have 2 entrances to A&E at Torbay hospital at the moment, which is where she will have taken Wilby. One is for suspected Covid patients and the other is for everything else. There is strict social distancing in place so nobody in the queue will have been right behind her. They are also only letting one parent in with a child. Yet again, she's exaggerated and made shit up to make a dull story more exciting and interesting...

Reactions: 21

HamburgerHelper

I do get my husband to get me snacks because I’m lazy, but he does also lob them at my head so we both get something out of it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’m kind of over mummy bloggers unless they show things like cooking, crafts etc. They’re mostly all the same once the ads start calling. In fact I think I’m over every single influencer unless they make me laugh. I like following the celebrities to see a glimpse of their lifestyle - it’s cool to see how amazing Chrissy Teigen’s kitchen is or how outrageous one of the Kardashian’s have done a kids birthday party because it’s almost otherworldly - but most of this mum lot can fuck off including R.

They have no integrity. None of the influencers do. I followed a girl ages ago, she was a skincare blogger and I like skincare. I bought a few recommended products. Then she fell pregnant, very soon after announcing asked if it would be cool to sell all her gifted skincare to get money for the baby then just...never mentioned skincare again? Sitting at 15k followers (all from skincare) and using the right hashtags I saw her delight as the free Sleepyhead, Snuzpod, Mama’s & Papa’s pram rolled into her house. The other day she did a Q&A, someone asked how to become a mummy blogger and she said well that’s not how I got my followers so I don’t know sorry. That sums it up. She used her pregnancy and now baby to get constant free things most mums would love to have just one of and all it took was the number of followers. Didn’t matter how she got them. I honestly think she could have got them via right wing hate speech and these companies would be like “Welllllll she does have a 15k reach so?”

Anyway it reminded me of R. Built a loyal following from yes being honest (honest lol) about family life but primarily from painting herself as a DV advocacy worker. Every week she would shine light on a survivor, her “work”, how she was helping. Then she realised that doesn’t make money. She’s got the numbers so let’s just pimp out the kids a bit more, forget about the DV and sell Ryvita. Shameless!
You’re spot on. I think what makes R worse in that respect is she used DV of all things as a stepping stone, when there is no proof that she has done all these great deeds she claims to have done in helping people, and she continues to ignore real people reaching out to her for help. These people’s lives could be in serious danger, but she doesn’t care as long as Flash/Iconic/whoever else are paying her. It’s one thing to preach you’re a skincare addict to sell products and gain folllwers/revenue, and something else entirely to claim you’ve saved loads of people from abuse and hardship and capitalise off of that with no evidence that she did all those amazing things. She can’t even safeguard her own children, I doubt she could safeguard anyone else. It’s disgusting using someone else’s misery for your own personal gain. Then again, we all know she has no shame.

• Heart
Am I right in thinking she's shared a memory of her visiting the refuge she was in but still not shared one bit of the information that has come out over the last few days about the new provisions put in place to help people experiencing domestic abuse during the lockdown?!

Also, KDIL, a book?! Really?! First of all I really hope it's not one of those scratch and sniff books because she looks as though she fucking stinks! And secondly I will NEVER buy another book by an influencer. Wasted my money on Rachaeaeaele's shit attempt, never again!

• Haha

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I thought that. Can I just ask, why does she act like Josh has never had a child before? This is a ridiculous exchange
So strange - portraying Josh as being a first time father who is having a meltdown as he’s never experienced having a potentially sick child before. Yet when Seb hurt his arm, the picture that was portrayed to us via Insta stories was that Josh couldn’t give a shit and was annoyed at Seb for upsetting Rachel. What a fucked up family dynamic.

I used to think Josh was the more sensible one but he’s just as bad as she is imo for enabling this bollocks.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Anyone seen her mention any of the new things brought in for people suffering domestic abuse during the lockdown?! It was all announced 2 days ago now and not one fucking word about it from this charlatan!

What is the actual point of her? And how are other people not thinking 'hang on a minute...why hasn't she mentioned any of these new things they've introduced?!'

Also, where the FUCK have all her 'warriors' gone? They never get mentioned anymore and nobody seems to even question it!
Apart from that Emily Rose, who went from “warrior” to “best mate” which, and maybe it’s just me, seems very odd, if not entirely unprofessional. I feel like if you’re helping someone flee domestic abuse then you are working in a professional capacity and there should be a boundary.

Also, even if she was being honest about helping people, it doesn’t make it any better to then capitalise on her followers. You don’t see the NSPCC selling Ryvita or Nutella for their own personal gain just because they have a lot of followers. She reckons she has training and qualifications in helping DA victims and that she’s basically a charity hence taking a wage from her followers, therefore she should be held accountable and she should not be doing ads.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this??
Net worth $5mil 😂😂
Considering the only information they have on her is her name and that shes an author, I doubt this is a reliable source. It also states shes one of the most richest non fiction authors in the country. I doubt it 😂😂
Did R write this? Haha

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
And yet tagging another underage girl in her stories. Doubt a 15 year old would "rock up" to your house at 11pm. Shes so full of shit.
They all flock to your house, not because your the coolest, or your their "friend".
Its because you have no boundaries and allow them to get drunk and pass out. You probably allow them to bunk off school and use your home to do so. And possibly lie to their parents as an alibi for them too.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I'm sure KDIL said she 'harassed' rachaele and kept badgering her until she responded to her message? She basically said she stalked her like a fan 😏 not that messaged her because her post went viral...
She doesn’t have any “proper” friends because none of them are equal to her.

They’re either much younger (Charlee) or she rescued them (Emily) or she wants something from them (Hannah) or in this case they were a fan she’s allowed to befriend her.

It’s like all the relationships are skewed in her favour somehow, they’re not natural, equal friendships. She’s a hunter preying on vulnerable women she knows are beholden to her so won’t leave.

The only anomaly is OAP Sia but I get the feeling she is using Rachel to widen her Instagram audience.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Aww her latest Facebook post is BEAUTIFUL! An ode to Tattle basically. You enjoy that gin and writing your short stories Rach. Very, very creative.
God shes so full of shit it's actually irritating me now haha. I dont drink..haven't done for almost 3 years now apart from the odd wine with sunday lunch on a very rare occasion...
There is no way 1 gin made her pass out and she needs to be monitored. It's so ridiculous that it's actually laughable.
Put your phone down rach, stop reading tattle and make yourself a strong coffee ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She's odd. She manages to make things that are really simple, really really complicated (food shop, school run, feeding baby etc.)
She is simply justifying her own laziness. She likes to make out she’s busy so she has something to waffle on about but all she’s doing is bog-standard things that parents do every day without a fuss, so she has to make a big deal with them.

You breastfeed? I singlehandedly keep my baby alive and deal with constant mastitis.

You do the food shop? I have shopping delivered to my old address and then have a breakdown because I’m so useless and have to order a takeaway.

You do the school run? I have to drive six kids to three different places with a hungry baby in tow.

2020two

Chatty Member
Did she really say the queues are mental in A&E? They're really not 😂 I'll admit at the begining of lockdown I accidentally bumped my 9 week old babies head when I bent to pick him up. Fucking mortified. I drove him to A&E within minutes (a major city hospital) and there wasn't a single person waiting. And only 1 adult was allowed in with a child patient. I haven't even told my family that it happened as I felt so awful 😢 plastering it all over social media I think not 🙄😂 don't tell anyone my secret ladies 😂 he sat in his car seat smiling away at the doctor and I looked a right twat

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I think I’d be more interested in reading the side of the stories of all other people in the book that she slandered. I am a safeguarding lead in a school and my parents foster lots of very vulnerable children. She said that S and Is court case was one of the worst, had their own cafcas officers ect. Some of worst I’ve been involved in include the children changing their identity, even the school aren’t allowed their home address (we are given a PO Box to send correspondence), the children aren't allowed on any school photos ect. I can’t help but feel that she totally exaggerated on that. Please don’t misjudge what I am saying - any court case for a child is horrible - but she’s happy to plaster them, their address, their school ect all over Instagram
Exactly. I could easily track Isaac down, I know his home postcode and school due to info Rachel has shared. It wouldn’t take much for his mum or her family to find him.

She is so bitter and whiny, her writing is awful.

“At the end of the day, when all’s said and done, ultimately, the only person he’s hurt is himself and I’m not even bothered”

Says the woman writing a book on it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha