Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Edie's always had a god complex about her from being little and now shes getting older shes turning more like a nasty little Betsy. They really are rude and obnoxious children who show no respect. If my children behaved like them I'd wonder where I had gone wrong as a parent and dont get me wrong they have their moments but nothing like these brats.
Hi, totally agree.. do you know them?

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
She has had one for years. It used to be public and R would tag her in posts and her followers would go over and follow. She has several thousand followers already. It then got reported because she was underage (she still is) and they were only allowed it back up if it was a private account. Rachel was fuming she had to prove Tallulah’s age 🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyone who was following her before can still see all her posts though. So irresponsible.

Oh wow I didn’t realise!! That’s even worse that she set one up so long a go and wanted it public!!!

Betsy and Seb both have accounts going back to when they were 8 though so the police officer and anti-bullying campaigner clearly can’t see any issue with kids being on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

Chaser

Hi @Chaser welcome to the thread, some of which has gone a bit crazy 😝 yes she is still not able to parent all the kids, still has the camera constantly in their faces and still doing ad after ad and buying lots of expensive unnecessary items considering we are in lock down!
Yup I see absolutely nothing has changed other than more swipe ups and cons & that she's suddenly transformed into Katie Hopkins 😂. Is Josh still working as a policeman? Always felt sorry for him, how he was left to do absolutely everything and seemed to be shown no respect from anyone in that family & only laughed at by them all.

Missmim

Way she was going through that box really got to me especially then saying going to donate did we have to see every hair scrunchy thing could of said and this is going.bet she don't donate any of it.
Said thank got E ain't there why if she wa should you of let her have most of it not donate?

MrsA99

VIP Member
She’s just asked Betsy on her stories to stop “taking the piss and mugging her off on video”. Wonder where B learnt that kind of behaviour from R? Doesn’t feel too great now the boot is finally on the other foot hey. That’s what you’ve been doing to your (and Sam’s) kids for years now 🤷‍♀️- mugging your kids off during their most private and vulnerable moments and putting it out here for the whole world to see.
R seems to be in a really foul mood over it, now B is subjecting her to the same treatment that she has normalised.
Think this has been deleted?

Ozzy11

Defiantly...anyone who has teenage sons..omg the weirdo just stood in his room to "film" them ...those poor boys 😭egging them on to fight and then shout "JOSHHHH" THE Fucking moron .anyone can see exactly what she is doing ... Please everyone on here stop falling for her bullshit she is loving all the attention...lets take us all back to the godawful messages she sent to us all
OK ok okayyyyyy. If that is what you want then that's good xx

MrsA99

VIP Member
I don't watch her videos but re4orm isn't a refuge, it's a community group that mainly does meals from what I see on fb. It's pathetic if thats the best she can think of to donate it to, instead of a real refuge. Could be worse, could be humanity torbay/uk😂
My mistake, should have said charity xx

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Stacey Solomon films her morning cuddle with her baby boy to the same song every morning (it’s cute!) ... guess who’s now cuddling their baby to the exact same song in the mornings 💁🏼‍♀️

I guess if you struggle for content you can just nick everyone else’s...
I've just seen that and heard the song. I had the original by Lonestar on my wedding DVD 🤣

There was at one point when she did link her stories to facebook and we said it on here, I see that sometimes she doesn’t, and sometimes she does? She has today!?