Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
Hang on 🖐. Now she is doing ‘roast prep’ and listening to her fave music The Carpenters 😂.
Last week she was laughing at her daughter saying ‘Suck your Mum.’
Does she pick a personality every week to try out? This week being ‘self help, calm, Mother Nature, 70’s hippy?’
Or it could be Valium I suppose 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
What Jess said was very honest. Step families are hard work and it’s relentless. Even when the kids become adults it’s always about management and ensuring that everyone’s needs are covered. You have to have a really really strong relationship to withstand it (and by that I don’t mean #couplegoals shit, I mean partnership.)
That’s why I found Rach a bit off tbf. When she wrote the book etc, they had been together 2/3 years. It takes a lot longer than that to lay even a foundation on long term step family situation.
She was calling S and I “my boys” within weeks of meeting them. Not because she loved them like her own but because she wanted “certain people” to see those posts and feel pain.

Being “obsessed” with your husband doesn’t mean you have a perfect relationship. If it’s not equal, the cracks will start to show sooner or later. And whether she likes it or not, those boys need equal consideration and should be treated the same as the girls. Shouldn’t be that they are disciplined and the girls aren't, that’s not blending parenting skills, it’s both sticking to what you know and being inflexible. It will 100% cause divides.

A happy blended family is more than a pretty photo on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

FridaK

VIP Member
Just putting it out there, this is not a happy man. He looks ill.
He is actually pouting, sitting in an egg chair with a glass of Chabernet Sauvignon.
He’s now morphed into an Insta Mum 😂😂😂
Josh’s new book ‘Police Officer to Insta Mum in 10 easy steps’ hahaha

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’ll tell you something, if this is finally the year the “influencer” fad dies a slow and fruitless death, at least there’s one positive to take away from all of this.

• Heart

Blackpool

She’s just asked Betsy on her stories to stop “taking the piss and mugging her off on video”. Wonder where B learnt that kind of behaviour from R? Doesn’t feel too great now the boot is finally on the other foot hey. That’s what you’ve been doing to your (and Sam’s) kids for years now 🤷‍♀️- mugging your kids off during their most private and vulnerable moments and putting it out here for the whole world to see.
R seems to be in a really foul mood over it, now B is subjecting her to the same treatment that she has normalised.

Reactions: 23

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I can’t believe she hasn’t mentioned anything about VE Day!!! Especially after all that military wives stuff the other week!! Considering how shit her content has been , you would think she would jump at the chance to show some VE love!! I was so emosh watching all the VE stuff on BBC especially the amazing singing!!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She was so drunk she forgot she ordered an expensive egg chair and assumed it was a gift? 🤣🤣🤣 she is so full of shit. It was “an early birthday present from me to me” until we said here how unrelatable it was for her to be splashing the cash, now suddenly it’s another “accidental” purchase.

Do you know what, love, if all these things are really just bits of shit you order under the influence of one gin, send the fuckers back. Oh, and maybe reconsider your gin measures.

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Her story today of “grandma’s lasagne” made me realise again how one-sided their relationship and family dynamic is.

She moved Josh in with her girls and they get a new dad, new grandma (who, as we saw from the letter a few weeks back, refers to them ALL as her grandchildren, not just the three boys), whole new family.

What do the boys get? Weird stepmum who wanders around with her tits half out in front of their mates and makes sure her girls don’t get disciplined by either parent in the house. Tallulah still sees Rachel’s mum but the boys have no relationship with her. I wonder how they feel about having to share their dad and grandma with these leeches and basically get nothing in return, not even the ability to see their mum or her family.

Maybe they’re happy with it but I don’t think I would be in their shoes.

• Sad

I'm so confused. What a load of drama over nothing 😂

To answer questions with regards to Butterflybaby.

1. She seen what ptwp did to Amy, she seen that luxfamily5 had also posted relating to Amy, so she messaged luxf5 and wanted to show the response. only because the response was rude and without care and she was more worried about her travel business, and also to show how she tried to threaten and expose said ig account, as she can track ip addresses.
2. The instagram account was originally set up for market research. She changed the name due to interest from tattle to see the messages. As it was about luxf5 she didnt want to share the screenshots on here.
3. She changed the name of the ig due to the follow requests, she posted 3/4 what she thought was funny posts, rather tame compared to what some members in here say about her.
4. If she had messaged ptwm first, then why did the reply come back through as a message request.
5. She confused a follow request to a message request.
6.When accepting follow requests she tried her best to check the accounts, only by seeing if ptwm was following it or vice verse. There were several that ptwm was following so it was declined, there were a few that were private so a follow request was sent to them. Some refused it and most accepted it.
7. The reason butterflybaby went missing is because her dog fell ill.
8. Nellytheelephant, joined a couple of weeks ago, right after Edies dad was found on facebook and the lies that have been exposed.
she claims she has seen private messages from ptwm.
Butterflybaby has now requested to delete her account, check with admin. Due to the inconsistencies of other tattle members and how members are turning against one another, and this will be a delight to ptwm.
9. The ig account set up was kept as private, yes ptwm was tagged but she would not have been able to seen them, the though was her knowing she was tagged but could not see what in. That would have driven her crazy not knowing.
10. Remember ptwm will do anything to cause trouble in here and see members attacking one another.
You've put so much effort in to this which is a shame really, because I'm not sure any of us really care that much...I think we'd all moved on...

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
13 quid a pop... even if she just got her josh, the 2 boys and 2 older girls that.. that's over £60 just for fucking dinner 😲
And anyone noticed.. her engagement is at its lowest yet tattle have gained more new members recently 😂

• Wow

Chaser

Imagine living in a house where you can't even put a face mask on on a Sunday without it being broadcast to your mother's God know how many followers. And on the other side, imagine trying to sit and have a Sunday roast with your family but your mother is too busy recording for the gram. I thought teenagers got into trouble for having their phones out at the table.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’ve started following Jess after the shout out don’t @ me she seems much different to racquelle tho.

since when have we been encouraging kids to play with household cleaning agents?! Surely that’s the wrong image to portray hmmmmm

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Aww her latest Facebook post is BEAUTIFUL! An ode to Tattle basically. You enjoy that gin and writing your short stories Rach. Very, very creative.

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m being very critical today but Jess Warner (only girl in the house,) is having a marital issue and Rach just selflessly sucked the life out of it by reminding everyone how she is now Mother to children that weren’t ‘originally’ hers and how very hard that is 🤔. Um babe, you could of left their Dad alone and the kids with their ‘original’ Mum. No one forced you into it 🤷‍♀️
(Plus, for the record, she is nothing like Jess Warner.)

Exactly. In all my many years of going to the supermarket and baby shops etc I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone ‘sobbing’ (why do they always have to be sobbing in her stories) or I definitely would have helped them out. I’ve handed over the odd coin at the checkout when people have realised they’re trying to pay with a euro or something and had a chat with mums of babies who won’t stop crying so they don’t feel as if they’re being judged or whatever but that’s about it.
Are you also telling us that you've never stopped at a multi vehicle car accident and had to call a relative of someone involved whilst you're vomiting?!

• Haha