PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's odd. She manages to make things that are really simple, really really complicated (food shop, school run, feeding baby etc.)
She is simply justifying her own laziness. She likes to make out she’s busy so she has something to waffle on about but all she’s doing is bog-standard things that parents do every day without a fuss, so she has to make a big deal with them.

You breastfeed? I singlehandedly keep my baby alive and deal with constant mastitis.

You do the food shop? I have shopping delivered to my old address and then have a breakdown because I’m so useless and have to order a takeaway.

You do the school run? I have to drive six kids to three different places with a hungry baby in tow.

Reactions: 19
Been thinking,Sainsbury potatoes yet advertises Tesco.theres the influencer mum i know she did Tesco add yet i know she shops in Waitrose all for money n the gram

Reactions: 11
She's odd. She manages to make things that are really simple, really really complicated (food shop, school run, feeding baby etc.)
It's bizarre! She's like a hormonal teenager who can't be arsed. Like in that video where she cocked up the Tesco delivery and moaned she didn't want to go shopping, B and T were acting like the adults. Point was though, you have to, you have kids to feed and take your bloody baby with you, just like everyone else does!!

Reactions: 13
I just think she’s really incompetent without a man, like she’s never grown up or learnt to be independent, and that it’s not all an act for the camera.
I tell you what, she absolutely hates men. I don’t know why, but I always thought it and she cant even help herself with talking the Cock down as a male deviant. It’s really weird.
(Also I had to go back and check over the scrunchies because I just couldn’t believe it, but yep, she kept the majority of the scrunchies😩😂)

Reactions: 9
I tell you what, she absolutely hates men. I don’t know why, but I always thought it and she cant even help herself with talking the Cock down as a male deviant. It’s really weird.
(Also I had to go back and check over the scrunchies because I just couldn’t believe it, but yep, she kept the majority of the scrunchies😩😂)
I think you’re right. Though, she is supposed to be raising three young males. She might want to get a handle on that; we’ve already seen the way she treats the older boys. Wilby will be the exception as he’s hers.

Reactions: 10
I thought she was doing Baby Led Weaning? I don't know why you'd make life difficult for yourself by whizzing everything into purees? He could be sat at the table sucking on a roast potato, long slices of chicken and peas?

I was so annoyed when BLW was a new thing when I had my 3rd...it's SO easy and I couldn't believe how much harder that it had been with my first two...the pures,mashing everything up, urgh!!
She only said she was doing BLW because she was gifted free tit yet again

Reactions: 4
My baby is one month older... by 8 months we’d progressed from purée, to chunks... to ‘proper’ meals three times a day and he feeds himself. He’ll have sandwiches, lasagne, fish pie, curries, omelettes, hotpots, chilli etc etc.... oh and roast dinners. (He still only has two teeth lol)
Is it usual for some to still be at the completely purée stage or have I just birthed a gannet?! 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shes extremely odd and very selfish, all those kids have known is her shoving a camera in their faces 24-7 shes like a stupid teenager with the constant videos and she also thinks its acceptable for her oldest daughter to sneer and behave disgustingly with other people. God help when these kids grow into adults.

Reactions: 11
My baby is one month older... by 8 months we’d progressed from purée, to chunks... to ‘proper’ meals three times a day and he feeds himself. He’ll have sandwiches, lasagne, fish pie, curries, omelettes, hotpots, chilli etc etc.... oh and roast dinners. (He still only has two teeth lol)
Is it usual for some to still be at the completely purée stage or have I just birthed a gannet?! 👀
Think it depends which method you use and if they are still having lots of milk. Some say “food is fun until you’re one” and just let them play with food and mostly still have milk. I’m sure by six months mine were having food 3 x a day and just top ups of milk but it was a while ago so can’t be sure.

Reactions: 4
I'm new here 👋

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks B and now T look and talk to J with utter contempt and zero respect. I really think she ought to step in and tell them to be more respectful, he won't stick around for long if she doesn't. 🙄

Reactions: 15
This woman is full with more tit then a parks bin., I really can't stand her, since lockdown she has come out with the most pointless bollox and all her ads, and daily humping chickens duck off Racheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think it depends which method you use and if they are still having lots of milk. Some say “food is fun until you’re one” and just let them play with food and mostly still have milk. I’m sure by six months mine were having food 3 x a day and just top ups of milk but it was a while ago so can’t be sure.
For us, he has morning and night time milk and then his two snacks between his meals are milk too. 🥰

Reactions: 3
I think you’re right. Though, she is supposed to be raising three young males. She might want to get a handle on that; we’ve already seen the way she treats the older boys. Wilby will be the exception as he’s hers.
She’s very awkward with the boys. I remember when she said that Sebs dream was to ‘go to Vegas and get strippers.’ That’s a very old fashioned and misandrist way to describe lads these days. They generally aren’t like that at all. They are into fitness and their careers. Strippers/ lap dancers certainly aren’t on trend. It’s like she decided men were like that and has never broadened her thinking on it. Either that or Devon men are all trashy 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
This woman is full with more tit then a parks bin., I really can't stand her, since lockdown she has come out with the most pointless bollox and all her ads, and daily humping chickens duck off Racheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
Lockdown has stripped them all of their content and back to basics. It’s really showing the frauds and the selfish ones for what they really are; vapid, boring, soul-sucking cunts. Nobody is interested, they must be shitting themselves that they might actually have to go out into the real world and - god forbid! - get a proper job. 🙄

Reactions: 16
When all this come crashing down and b has to go out and find a real job and follow in her mothers foot steps she's going to be in for a big shock.

When all this come crashing down and b has to go out and find a real job and follow in her mothers foot steps she's going to be in for a big shock.
That’s if anyone takes her on knowing what a twit her mother is...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.