PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t clap. Only Josh and the kids. She stands and films. So disrespectful. Just put the bloody phone down for once!
All for content. Just so she can say “we did it.” Eh, no, they did it. You just sat there like the lazy, spiteful mare you are.

Reactions: 11
Aww her latest Facebook post is BEAUTIFUL! An ode to Tattle basically. You enjoy that gin and writing your short stories Rach. Very, very creative.

Reactions: 23
Aww her latest Facebook post is BEAUTIFUL! An ode to Tattle basically. You enjoy that gin and writing your short stories Rach. Very, very creative.
God shes so full of tit it's actually irritating me now haha. I dont drink..haven't done for almost 3 years now apart from the odd wine with sunday lunch on a very rare occasion...
There is no way 1 gin made her pass out and she needs to be monitored. It's so ridiculous that it's actually laughable.
Put your phone down rach, stop reading tattle and make yourself a strong coffee ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God shes so full of tit it's actually irritating me now haha. I dont drink..haven't done for almost 3 years now apart from the odd wine with sunday lunch on a very rare occasion...
There is no way 1 gin made her pass out and she needs to be monitored. It's so ridiculous that it's actually laughable.
Put your phone down rach, stop reading tattle and make yourself a strong coffee ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Also you don’t drink in front of Seb yet the kids said you were just a wonderful drunk as you were having it large to Holding Back The Years. duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god that fb post....I’m sure she said on the story j ran upstairs....but fb says he shouted...correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 6
Good lord that post 😂😂 She’s been dying for something to happen so she can post that load of waffle. What a woman using her 8 month old eating a firelighter as an opportunity to get some likes and tell the world what an absolute knob she is.

Who called it on the long rambling Facebook rant? 😂
✋🏼 Although I think there were a few of us.

And there’s absolutely no way one drink could lead to not remembering anything. She could be pissed yes, especially if she hasn’t drank in a while, but not to the point of a memory black out.

She is so blatantly full of tit it’s embarrassing for those who can’t see through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also you don’t drink in front of Seb yet the kids said you were just a wonderful drunk as you were having it large to Holding Back The Years. duck off.
‘Having it large to ‘holding back the years.’’
OMG I spat my tea out 😂😂😂. She lives in the past so badly she can’t even talk about normal music. It’s not the 90’s Rach. Move on chick.
Anyway, that post on Facebook was all lovely and contrite but...... I’m sorry they have blown their cover with that photo of Josh.
We all know who the real Facebook/ Insta Mum is now and it isn’t Rach 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But if the video of him with W is outside A&E he’d have has to be in on it too?

Sounds like bullshit though. Especially the queues! I took my son to A&E two days after schools closed in England, so before official lockdown I think. He had swallowed 5p (he’s 9, he should know better, and he was next to me when he did it, he’s just 🤦🏼‍♀️) and 111 advised getting it checked out. There was no one else in A&E when we arrived (usually there’s a four hour wait to be seen and a queue at reception), children’s A&E was closed so we checked in, sat down and were called in immediately. Spoke to a nurse, referred to X-ray, had X-ray and showed the result all within 10 minutes. Three more children arrived whilst we were there and all were with one parent, all were seen immediately no one had to queue.

I’ve spoken to my friend who works in A&E since then and she said it’s even quieter now than it was six weeks ago so I really do not buy the whole “the virus is making queues massive” crap because actually it’s having the opposite effect and if she had really been to A&E recently she would have noticed that surely.
It must depend on areas. There are queues outside our A&E. you have to stand 2m apart and speak to someone on the door when it gets to your turn before they let you in, you then get told specifically where to go and sit and everyone in the waiting area is kept separated.

Reactions: 4
I think my biggest problem is with the girls is that it’s become normal to be the most outrageous to get some attention and be on moms Instagram and it has turned them into brats. I don’t see an awful lot of love between the siblings - they all seem to be craving attention

Reactions: 11
She was so drunk she forgot she ordered an expensive egg chair and assumed it was a gift? 🤣🤣🤣 she is so full of tit. It was “an early birthday present from me to me” until we said here how unrelatable it was for her to be splashing the cash, now suddenly it’s another “accidental” purchase.

Do you know what, love, if all these things are really just bits of tit you order under the influence of one gin, send the fuckers back. Oh, and maybe reconsider your gin measures.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was so drunk she forgot she ordered an expensive egg chair and assumed it was a gift? 🤣🤣🤣 she is so full of tit. It was “an early birthday present from me to me” until we said here how unrelatable it was for her to be splashing the cash, now suddenly it’s another “accidental” purchase.

Do you know what, love, if all these things are really just bits of tit you order under the influence of one gin, send the fuckers back. Oh, and maybe reconsider your gin measures.
Who buys one from Ebay anyway?! They're so so much more expensive than B&M.

Reactions: 8
Why the hell were they leaving him unsupervised at all. Even if they can move a little bit, they still manage to get far. That's not news to anyone with kids.

How thick is Josh.

Where are the dogs when he's left in the floor?

Reactions: 10
I wish someone would comment on that Facebook post the passage in her book stating they don’t drink due to Seb and his trauma around alcohol. Surely theirs nothing her sheep can come back with?

Reactions: 12
So what exactly was the point of that post?

“Oh look at me, I can’t handle alcohol, I pass out after one gin, buy things I don’t want and can’t afford (but have no intention of sending back 🤔), and wake up with a hangover. Despite all this, and the fact that we’ve already had to take our baby to A&E today because no one was watching him, I’m going to have another gin tonight!”

Just duck off, you attention-seeking TWATBUCKET.

Also, it was her turn for a lie in? So I was right about her being in bed whilst Josh was trying to look after all the kids alone then 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.