Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dance1983

I think I’d be more interested in reading the side of the stories of all other people in the book that she slandered. I am a safeguarding lead in a school and my parents foster lots of very vulnerable children. She said that S and Is court case was one of the worst, had their own cafcas officers ect. Some of worst I’ve been involved in include the children changing their identity, even the school aren’t allowed their home address (we are given a PO Box to send correspondence), the children aren't allowed on any school photos ect. I can’t help but feel that she totally exaggerated on that. Please don’t misjudge what I am saying - any court case for a child is horrible - but she’s happy to plaster them, their address, their school ect all over Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 30

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m kind of over mummy bloggers unless they show things like cooking, crafts etc. They’re mostly all the same once the ads start calling. In fact I think I’m over every single influencer unless they make me laugh. I like following the celebrities to see a glimpse of their lifestyle - it’s cool to see how amazing Chrissy Teigen’s kitchen is or how outrageous one of the Kardashian’s have done a kids birthday party because it’s almost otherworldly - but most of this mum lot can fuck off including R.

They have no integrity. None of the influencers do. I followed a girl ages ago, she was a skincare blogger and I like skincare. I bought a few recommended products. Then she fell pregnant, very soon after announcing asked if it would be cool to sell all her gifted skincare to get money for the baby then just...never mentioned skincare again? Sitting at 15k followers (all from skincare) and using the right hashtags I saw her delight as the free Sleepyhead, Snuzpod, Mama’s & Papa’s pram rolled into her house. The other day she did a Q&A, someone asked how to become a mummy blogger and she said well that’s not how I got my followers so I don’t know sorry. That sums it up. She used her pregnancy and now baby to get constant free things most mums would love to have just one of and all it took was the number of followers. Didn’t matter how she got them. I honestly think she could have got them via right wing hate speech and these companies would be like “Welllllll she does have a 15k reach so?”

Anyway it reminded me of R. Built a loyal following from yes being honest (honest lol) about family life but primarily from painting herself as a DV advocacy worker. Every week she would shine light on a survivor, her “work”, how she was helping. Then she realised that doesn’t make money. She’s got the numbers so let’s just pimp out the kids a bit more, forget about the DV and sell Ryvita. Shameless!

• Heart

Bette21

Just wanted to say on the subject of Wilby licking a fire lighter today.. my OH came down today and asked if I’d used his pile cream. I said no. He’d found it with the lid off.

my daughter thought it was toothpaste. I can’t tell the real world, so I thought I’d share it here. She’s absolutely fine, just very embarrassed she’d tried to brush her teeth with bum cream. It was in the cabinet and nowhere near the toothpaste so I have no idea why she went for it, but.. there we go.

• Haha

Chaser

Hi all 👋 completely new here. I usually stalk the hinch page & just signed up today as a member so thought I'd pop over here. I used to follow ptwm ages ago and honestly thought she was great & loved her honesty. Then I got sick of her when I thought she stated getting a right attitude and proper disrespect to Josh (maybe she was all along & I just never seen it). Anywayyy I popped on and watched her stories again just to see what joysof missed over the past however many months and BAM ad after ad after swipe up after bullshit. Constantly with that phone in those poor kids faces filming every little disagreement. Sad. They have zero privacy. And HOW THE HELL is she working with P&G for the joyofclean partnership?????? When I followed her her house was a pig sty and she did sweet f all cleaning! All was left to Josh as was everything else. And having that poor boy (seb or Isaac i don't even know) be filmed doing exercises with bottles of flash 🤦‍♀️ these influencers morals really are in the gutter. No shame. Also notice she is still incapable of disciplining the kids, still screaming for Josh when they act up whilst giggling like a stupid teenager. I have not missed her.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
She gets a discount surely. As does he probably from the off licence. Why else would you shout out you local Bargain Booze and chippy 😂. If I did that people would message me like ‘What are you doing you idiot.’ It’s like tagging the Spar and saying ‘cheers for the bread, here’s a pic of my entire family eating that toasted Hovis.’
Beggy Rach back at it again with a chippy tea 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Kbird

VIP Member
Sadly I think J always sides with the her girls rather than his boys. He sided with E over the grass thing when he could’ve just explained it. I really felt for I. I think he would’ve felt a bit humiliated he went to his dad for back up but got the opposite.
I think it’s a bit like Cinderella set up in that house where the evil stepmother and ugly sisters get everything they want whilst treating the stepsons like shit while the dad ignores their behaviour just to keep cruella happy. It’s bloody sad he can’t find a backbone and stick up for his boys, he’s all they’ve got after all🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Droosie123

VIP Member
Just reading that excerpt is interesting. She’s talking about people “never being happy“ , “looking for better things” and “leaving a trail of destruction as they go.”

Does that remind you of anyone?

Er....yeah....take a look in the mirror Rach as that’s you with the trial of destruction behind you?

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Here it is....the long post about her.
Bit of a weird way to end - talking about the book being a massive flop and not selling.......obvs she must be thinking about the massive success her book was. I hear they are about to make her a honorary Bronte sister.
Twat.
"I have very few proper friends" so what about all your "best friends" Rach? What about Josh's sister? What about Charlee with the lips, boobs and bum? What about Leisa who you practically lived with as a kid? What about warrior Emily? What about Jo the PA? What about Sia for pensioners Astrid? For someone who has very few friends, it seems like they are all your best friend

• Haha

Kbird

VIP Member
I feel like there’s been some really mean comments to some posters lately. I’ve been here since the beginning and it’s the first time I’ve felt like no longer posting after someone came out me after quite an innocent comment. I go by the scroll past if you don’t like what’s been said. I could never have a go at someone for their opinion.
Maybe I’m just extra sensitive as I’m doing extra hours coming in contact with Covid everyday. But i feel sad some people are being quite hurtful to others.

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Jesus, I’ve come out the Himch thread and come here for a break from the crazy! Only to be met with more crazy!

The stories this morning with all the gifted shit. Does it make anybody else ‘feel physically sick’ 😏 the way they was rummaging through and grabbing it all. It just looked so greedy!

• Haha
  • Sick

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’m sure Rachel would only have to put the word out that Betsy wanted a job and prospective employers would be queuing round the block to sign her up, sobbing uncontrollably at the thought of meeting her.
I hear Sir Elton himself has requested specifically for her to join his staff. She can arrange the flowers.

• Haha

coleywoley

Sir Elton has personally reached out with her to CAMPAIGN together against the cruelty to flowers. Betsy is quietly sobbing in the corner, Josh has vomited into a vase, and oor Rach is singlehandedly spearheading this horrific cause.

• Haha

MoiraDingle

Thread suggestion:

PTWM #30 PTWM churns out another book, but will she ever admit that she’s a massive crook?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Britney Spiers Morgan

Have we got yet another alter ego on the thread? Same posting style.
Can someone draw up some kind of diagram to explain what the hell is going on please? If it could be colour coded in some way to represent who’s fallen out with who, who’s got multiple personas and who’s an incredibly imaginative work of fiction/complete loon (truth-seeming detective, hotshot lawyer, someone who knows ‘The Truth’ about PTWM but won’t reveal how or why...) that would be great! I took a few hours away from this thread to catch up on Jack Monroe again (no idea how anyone keeps up to date with the Hinch thread - that must be a full time job in itself) and come back here to find its all gone absolutely bonkers again. Absolutely love it!

• Haha

Devondoll

Chatty Member
Poor T. I dont really have friends, my best friend lives 4 hours away and even when she comes to visit she doesnt always have 'time to visit me'. I spend most of my time with my mum (lockdown ruining this) and as much as I say that I dont care that I dont have friends it actually really gets me down. And I'm an adult!

• Sad
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
And having that poor boy (seb or Isaac i don't even know) be filmed doing exercises with bottles of flash 🤦‍♀️
Yep, she’s now using the boys to sell Flash a few weeks after she and Josh came out and said there are reasons they don’t film the boys and that’s why Josh didn’t mention his own son on his birthday. Smells like bullshit to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25