PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d be surprised at the amount of kids that come to a&e for accidents like this. SS are at breaking point, children that are actually getting abused, that have real neglect in their lives need SS a lot more than this. You can clearly see the children are well looked after, fed, are happy and aren’t being abused or truly neglected. Accidents happen... parents feel bad enough without the fear of SS. Also S didn’t actually break his arm and SS got involved around that time if I remember right and closed the case without proper interviews etc because it was all vicious allegations.

She said she was getting dressed
For someone that’s a regular (new) contributor to a so-called “troll” thread, you sure do love to defend Rachaele 🤨, boast about how much she earns by sharing fake websites and tell us that she’s changed publisher as they’ve offered her more money. Your posts, when read collectively, make interesting reading.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There’s only 55 comments at the moment on the ‘Firelighter Fred’ post three hours after posting it. Normally a photo of Wilby in an undeclared #gifted romper brings in hundreds and hundreds.

Maybe this was an act too far for all but her most loyal of cult members. The whole episode has just made her look like an absolute Dora Dick.

Reactions: 15
She’s a boring bleep if that counts as content. Desperado. 🙄

I can’t remember the last time I posted on my SM, because life has been utterly crap lately and there’s nothing that I want to share with anybody. I suppose when it’s your livelihood to sell your family and your husband only pays for electricity, and you’re constantly in your overdraft despite the many tit coats and expensive flowers you buy yourself after one bleeping gin, you have to keep the crap flowing. How she’s still relevant to anyone is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
There’s only 55 comments at the moment on the ‘Firelighter Fred’ post three hours after posting it. Normally a photo of Wilby in an undeclared #gifted romper brings in hundreds and hundreds.

Maybe this was an act too far for all but her most loyal of cult members. The whole episode has just made her look like an absolute Dora Dick.
And a few of those are Rach replying. But good news everyone Josh has gone to Sainsbury’s for the essentials; wine and gin! Rach is already forewarning she’ll be buying ‘needless tit’ or whatever she said later. Good to know she’s so socially responsible.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I thought that. Can I just ask, why does she act like Josh has never had a child before? This is a ridiculous exchange
So strange - portraying Josh as being a first time father who is having a meltdown as he’s never experienced having a potentially sick child before. Yet when Seb hurt his arm, the picture that was portrayed to us via Insta stories was that Josh couldn’t give a tit and was annoyed at Seb for upsetting Rachel. What a fucked up family dynamic.

I used to think Josh was the more sensible one but he’s just as bad as she is imo for enabling this bollocks.

Reactions: 20
And a few of those are Rach replying. But good news everyone Josh has gone to Sainsbury’s for the essentials; wine and gin! Rach is already forewarning she’ll be buying ‘needless tit’ or whatever she said later. Good to know she’s so socially responsible.
I thought they both don’t drink together around Seb? 🤥

She has always heavily moderated the comments on fb, I can remember her doing it in 2016. But there's no background to the story for those who don't follow her on ig, its basically a photo of wilbert for the fans to coo over

Reactions: 2
I think we can guess that baby proofing the house will be all over her IG for the next week or so .
She'll be name dropping/tagging various companies, left, right and centre in the hope of free baby proofing stuff and a possible collaboration...

Reactions: 16
They didn’t take him to Torbay Hospital (which is the only A&E locally) - looks more like a minor injuries unit.
When I checked this morning (yes, because I'm sad, furloughed and had nothing better to do) there was a 6 min waiting time at the Minor Injuries Unit 😉

Reactions: 18
She'll be name dropping/tagging various companies, left, right and centre in the hope of free baby proofing stuff and a possible collaboration...
You've took the words out of my mouth, or she's already got a collab and she's prepping us for it in very very poor taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So strange - portraying Josh as being a first time father who is having a meltdown as he’s never experienced having a potentially sick child before. Yet when Seb hurt his arm, the picture that was portrayed to us via Insta stories was that Josh couldn’t give a tit and was annoyed at Seb for upsetting Rachel. What a fucked up family dynamic.

I used to think Josh was the more sensible one but he’s just as bad as she is imo for enabling this bollocks.
I think you hit the nail on the head before. Co dependent egocentrics. The simple fact that they think they can eliminate anyone who does not feature as part of the perfect family story and that they think what they display is a perfect family is really weird at best. You have to question the people that still buy into it. I sometimes click on the accounts that she puts up of women reading her book. They are all the same. Young with live, laugh, love in their bio 🙄. Pity really. More experienced women would call them out more

Reactions: 8
Any time my children have been hurt/ill enough to go to A&E (thankfully just a few times) the absolute last think I would EVER think of doing is posting it on social media, and certainly not laughing about it. I have been worried sick and just so glad they are ok, but still anxious. She really is fucked up if that counts as “content”.

For someone that’s a regular (new) contributor to a so-called “troll” thread, you sure do love to defend Rachaele 🤨, boast about how much she earns by sharing fake websites and tell us that she’s changed publisher as they’ve offered her more money. Your posts, when read collectively, make interesting reading.
I didn't read this as someone defending her, I read this as a measured reaction to R's story. A lot of posters here demonise her and pick holes in literally every single thing she does which, in my opinion, isn't necessary.

Accidents happen. R & J's children are happy and healthy. Yes, there is a lot of criticise her for but her love and care for those kids is, in my opinion, not one of them and to suggest they are being emotionally or physically neglected is silly.

Just because someone doesn't jump on the hate bandwagon, doesn't mean they are defending her, or are mates with her. This is a forum for people to share opinions, after all... ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.