Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
Lula: ‘turn the camera off’
Everyone:

In all honesty it messed with my balance that the kids weren’t in the PJs and lying all over the bed.

Reactions: 19

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
She’s a lazy, lying , manipulative piece of work .

Firstly, no young baby ,who’s awake, should be left alone , let’s not forget they have two dogs.

How long was he left to be able to crawl backwards , empty a basket and gnaw on a fire lighter?

Accidents happen of course but this pair of muppets are clueless , 6 kids between them, who’d know?

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Why did she have to shout Josh when the boys were fighting ? Can she not discipline "her boys" n they were just being boys
Hours trying make them sort their room I couldn't see any mess except the switch on the floor.i have a switch I'd go mental it left on floor they so expensive.
I agree with all of this...

1. That room didn't seem untidy at all, I'd be pretty pleased if my older kids room was looking like that. Yep the Switch (my Switch is like my third baby 😂) should be somewhere else rather than the floor but we dont even know that the kids put it there.

2. Exaggerating Emma saying she's been in that room 3 hours. Fuck ye off.

3. Yeah, they were just having a minor sibling stand off that was more in jest than anything. Hollering for PC Showyerballs was totally ridiculous.

These very quick snippets really open my eyes to what living in that house must be like. And it ain't good.

• Haha
View attachment 125488

Hang on, lets break this down.....
1. Wilby didn't look traumatised in her story where he's happily climbing all over Josh's head saying 'Dada' and she writes on the story, 'In hindsight, he looked pretty ok'
2. She's a shit flower arranger? ... When she has vases of flowers in her kitchen they look fine to me.
3. She insunates the egg chair makes her feel sick? She looks relaxed in her latest stories and when Edie and Isaac were arguing the other day.
4. She's a complete dick.

• Haha

Momin_mama

It’s the thread that keeps on giving :ROFLMAO:
I joined after her tattle rant last year and have never left!!!
Every so often the thread goes round in a bit of a circle- well more like a 3 yr olds got hold of a pen and gone for it on the walls- but it usually calms down after a week or so.
This thread is definitely the most entertaining for sure :giggle:

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
According to Betsy, she pays for EVERYTHING and Josh should be grateful he’s allowed to stay in her house.

Interesting what The Only Girl In The House said about blended families - her partner (and father of her youngest) took on two small boys who are now two teenage young men. It doesn’t always work out longterm and I wonder if Rachel is shitting herself that there will come a time when Seb or Isaac will rebel and, given that they have been ostracised from their mother, Josh will make the decision to put them first and move out with them.
Women like her think they have the upper hand..she probably thinks he will never leave because of the position shes put josh in.. her house, wilby, etc etc. And I'm still disgusted by what betsy said about who pays what bills. That has absolutely nothing to do with her. If my son had said that I would have gave him a stern talking to. Not sat their giggling and sneering. And Josh really needs to grow a pair. He let's women walk all over him, not just R.. we have all seen how his vile sister speaks to him aswell

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
What a strange strange woman putting a birthday shout out like that to a teenage girl on her public Insta page. Send the young girl a text if you really need to Rachel rather than acting like a 15yr yourself and broadcasting an odd message to thousands.

Just when you think her world couldn’t get any weirder or more inappropriate she manages to pull it out of the bag again.

Reactions: 18

Cjen84

What does Josh do these days? As it's clear he's not front line policing. And for her to be be referring to the boys as hers is just plain spiteful. I used to have time for ptwm as I'm a dv survivor but now, after reading everything on here, she really isn't what she pretended to be.

• Heart

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
How many bottles of drink in that delivery?! Aside from the £££ cost, that sure is a lot of alcohol for a couple in lockdown who supposedly make a a conscious point of both not drinking in the house together due to the impact it might have on Seb 🙄

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I just watched her last story, T and I are chilling and I said T’s mates ditched here (I think she is playing Roblox or something) and R’s actual response is ‘What mates’ whilst laughing!!! What a cow, why would a mother even say that.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I followed her when I wasn’t even a parent I thought she was funny and also relatable. As soon as money started coming in she became a totally different person. I started piecing things together when I saw cracks - how she was the hero of every story, how she always happened to be in the right place at the right time during a crisis, how every long post was about her with an element of someone else’s tragedy.

FridaK

VIP Member
😂😂 Betsy should be careful. Rach will be putting her account up, shouting Be KIND and outing her as troll if she goes any further. Oh the carnage!

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Talk about trying to detract from a lovely photo of father and son 🙄 look! It’s Edie! Yeah, babe, there’s a blur in the background that could be her but 🤔

4D1A6704-9CAB-40B6-AC6C-AD2C91BEF4C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Oh FFS. All you were asked to do was explain what you were on about and provide a few screenshots. Enough of the drama and alter egos😂

• Haha

goaldigger

VIP Member
They didn’t take him to Torbay Hospital (which is the only A&E locally) - looks more like a minor injuries unit.
When I checked this morning (yes, because I'm sad, furloughed and had nothing better to do) there was a 6 min waiting time at the Minor Injuries Unit 😉

HamburgerHelper

A woman in my town killed herself this week and the night it happened she put a status about being depressed and her ‘friends’ commented about her being attention seeking and one person said ‘I’d push her off the edge of a cliff’ to me, that is trolling and absolutely awful. A group of people taking on a forum isn’t, but we are constantly made out to be these horrible people (I know there are comments about looks but overall it’s a discussion about things that she’s posted) I’m fed up of being made out like we’re saying all these awful things (mostly on the teen mum young & pregnant page, lies being told about what’s posted) I get it’s not nice having people talk about you, but you have put yourself and your kids online for anyone to see (yes even peados) you have to accept that people will talk about you

• Sad
  • Wow