PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she rifles through stuff, it’s so careless and yuck.

I’m pleased she listened to us though and is giving this away (complete with the germs from her hands) - she should have tagged Tattle as we are behind all the good ideas she has.
I thought that the way she rocked through it and is regifting as she is such an ungrateful cow 😏

Reactions: 8
Jesus, I’ve come out the Himch thread and come here for a break from the crazy! Only to be met with more crazy!

The stories this morning with all the gifted tit. Does it make anybody else ‘feel physically sick’ 😏 the way they was rummaging through and grabbing it all. It just looked so greedy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
"Here peasants. Fight over this plastic tat (geddit?) that I don't want".

OR you could donate it to kids in refuge you absolute cock womble. bleeping hell Rach, I'm not even connected to a refuge and it was the first thing I thought. Yet you're an "ambassador" for Trevi? duck. My. Life.

EDIT - that's what she's doing, donating to a refuge. I thought she was doing a giveaway type thing for her followers. My apologies.

Reactions: 12
Jesus, I’ve come out the Himch thread and come here for a break from the crazy! Only to be met with more crazy!

The stories this morning with all the gifted tit. Does it make anybody else ‘feel physically sick’ 😏 the way they was rummaging through and grabbing it all. It just looked so greedy!
I had to abandon the Hinch thread - I couldn’t keep up! This one moves fast too 🙉

Reactions: 7
Her kids have SO MUCH both gifted and stuff she’s bought. They’re very well looked after. She’s spoken so many times about women and children fleeing abuse with nothing. Looking for donations. How much would it brighten a mother and daughters day to be gifted some hair bows? It’s not food or electric or a couch but it’ll bring a bit of joy. She’s a selfish prick.

Reactions: 11
She’s lacking the class to do it properly. She should have donated the gifted goods untouched, unopened and unfilmed. She could then have done a little swipe up for each company.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet once she stopped filming, she grabbed the best bits from the boxes still. I don’t trust her not to.

Reactions: 22
OMG so let me get this right, she's going through gifted items destined for the refuge and she's opened it all (despite passing on germs) and is taking out what they want to keep and the rest they will gift.
I think it was T sat next to her, I saw in the video she grabbed something out of R's hand as if to say "I'll have that".

If she intends to give it away, she shouldn’t have her paws all over it. Nobody will want it now.

Reactions: 8
I bet once she stopped filming, she grabbed the best bits from the boxes still. I don’t trust her not to.
Was just coming to post this. Guarantee anything they want will be taken out of those boxes before they're passed on. Your earlier comment is spot on too, if she had anything about her she'd have just passed the lot on to the charity, without opening it and rummaging through it all and throwing it around on camera first.

Reactions: 9
The Etta loves playmat she tagged before is £75. Keeping that int she. I’m sure a DA mum survivor could do with a playmat. But no. Keeping that.

• Angry
Glad to see she is trying to listen to some of our advice 🙄 clearly showing is all W has lots of toys and can go on his tummy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I agree that any items she has been gifted, should have been untouched, you can still big up companies with links and mentions etc, but not considerate to touch it all and then pass it on.

Now maybe film less R and enjoy your family without your phone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did she say about Elton John. I've totally missed that somehow and I thought I had a pretty good routine of PTWM, IG-TATTLE- EAT, HINCH,IG-TATTLE-EAT!!!

• Haha
She also advised us to watch chickens. I can’t imagine the council are going to be very pleased with me when they get back to work and read all the complaints about the mini farm I’ve set up in the communal garden.

Tbf though, it didn’t seem like she found it very relaxing watching the chickens this morning. She basically likened it to being a witness to a sex crime 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why did they even get a cockerel, she does nothing but whinge about him.
Extra content innit? All these poor influencers are really struggling at the moment, bless them!

Reactions: 3
What did she say about Elton John. I've totally missed that somehow and I thought I had a pretty good routine of PTWM, IG-TATTLE- EAT, HINCH,IG-TATTLE-EAT!!!
She thinks she’s Elton John because she gets pissed on one gin and starts ordering herself expensive flowers. She’s full of tit.

• Haha

I’ve come over from
Hinch thread too for a break lol because I keep getting warnings lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.