PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do get my husband to get me snacks because I’m lazy, but he does also lob them at my head so we both get something out of it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do get my husband to get me snacks because I’m lazy, but he does also lob them at my head so we both get something out of it 🤣🤣
Difference is, you're probably not as lazy as she is and expect everyone to treat you like a child? Like when J's mum cuts her bacon sandwiches into little squares 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Difference is, you're probably not as lazy as she is and expect everyone to treat you like a child? Like when J's mum cuts her bacon sandwiches into little squares 🙄
And they are all mugs for doing it. Shes nearly 40 ffs, she needs to grow up

Reactions: 7
Another tagging of a florist so she can get free flowers 😂
Iv noticed aswell she never stories or posts in the morning before 10am.. no doubt she sleeps in and josh gets up with the Brady brunch while she has breakfast in bed 😂
I only have 2 kids... I'd love to swap with her for a day lol

No and it is usually when he’s going to get something from the kitchen anyway, I just lay there hungry until he goes 🤣 I doubt I’d get my sandwiches cut if I asked, he made me beans on toast once and thought he was funny so put the toast on top of the beans 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another tagging of a florist so she can get free flowers 😂
Iv noticed aswell she never stories or posts in the morning before 10am.. no doubt she sleeps in and josh gets up with the Brady brunch while she has breakfast in bed 😂
I only have 2 kids... I'd love to swap with her for a day lol
God, don’t wish her upon your kids. They’ll come back swearing at you and being little shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven’t been around here for a while, took a break from insta to. So I need to address this....

what the duck is with the hair? It looks awful, like a boys hair cut. Doesn’t suit her at all, preferred the longer hair.

also can’t believe how manky her teeth are

View attachment 123097
She actually looks unwell in the recent picture. She has lost way too much weight and it makes her head look big but she does not look healthy.

Reactions: 10
These flowers have really got up my left nostril. It’s just another bloody example of these ridiculous people using influencer as a job title to flog more tit onto the people who believe they need these things to be like them.
We have all done a bit of drunk shopping but I don’t then harp on social media about being in my overdraft and giving my last tenner to a warrior. Because that’s not true, is it?

Reactions: 12
She actually looks unwell in the recent picture. She has lost way too much weight and it makes her head look big but she does not look healthy.
Her new BFF Astrid (always want to cal her Aspidistra) is super skinny, maybe she's trying to copy her? She'll be dropping her other BFF Charlee with the bum & boobs as she won't be in line with "the brand"😂

• Haha
Maybe the stress of tattle and the past few months of worrying about it all unraveling and crashing down around her is causing her to look unwell. Remember back in Dec (?) when the MOD drama came out and she didn't upload for 24 hours or something like that. She was probably pissing herself with worry back then and hasn't stopped. The fact so many comments are moderated all the time and she controls everything it probably takes it toll!

I wonder if Josh knows he looks like a hen pecked slave with a wet personality or he is just happy in ignorance of it 🤔. Maybe he feeds her so he’ll get back some curves to grab. She looks like a teenage boy atm, that can’t be attractive to a grown man 🤔

Reactions: 6
She looks ill. Her skin is pasty looking, her face is gaunt. I'll not mention the hair 🙈 Yet looking back at when she was pregnant she was like a different person. Her old hair/look was lovely. That side by side pic is shocking.
DH fetches me snacks. He'd hand me my arse if I whined at him like a four year old!
It's about give and take. All I seem to see from R is take.

Last edited:
She’s always been dead slim but she looks very different now. I think half of it is dressing younger than she is. Reluctant to say that because you know as a feminist I should say do what you want, dress how you want, duck these age standards women are held to! However realist hits and it’s like...take off the giant glasses, grow your hair nice again and get a nice ankle boot to replace at least one of your outlandish trainers 😂 leave the graphic tees and mom jeans to Betsy and wear your cute dresses again. Remember when her hair was that silver grey lilac colour? It was so nice.

She’s always been dead slim but she looks very different now. I think half of it is dressing younger than she is. Reluctant to say that because you know as a feminist I should say do what you want, dress how you want, duck these age standards women are held to! However realist hits and it’s like...take off the giant glasses, grow your hair nice again and get a nice ankle boot to replace at least one of your outlandish trainers 😂 leave the graphic tees and mom jeans to Betsy and wear your cute dresses again. Remember when her hair was that silver grey lilac colour? It was so nice.
My daughter is the same age as Queen B. She'd bloody kill me if I tried to dress like her. It's cringy.
It's all well and good saying wear what you like blah blah but she honestly looks like a teenage lad. Realistically she can't pull her current look off. She used to look beaut. The hair in that long bob, her clothes were lovely. Now it seems she's out to shock.
Each to their own but she looked a million times more comfortable in her skin before.
Makes you wonder what's going on in her head?
(remember I'm just reading the whole paypal saga so it's fresh in my mind if not hers!)

I think the hair, paired with the teeth and the oversized glasses just doesn’t look good. She has lost a lot of her femininity.

I found it bizarre on the most recent grid post, Astrid commented how she wished she’d known R then, like bloody hell that was only 8 months ago and now she’s your BFF?? And the last six weeks have been lockdown.

• Haha
Just an observation but I feel like R always wants people to be in debt to her. Not financially, but in a gratuitous way. Followers are like her currency and when these smaller accounts get an influx of followers because of her recommendations, it’s like they owe her something and are less likely to turn against her because on some level, they feel like they wouldn’t be where they are without her. She’s probably the type that needs an ‘army’ around her because she’s incapable of standing on her own. It’s like she’s always out recruiting new best friends to join her. It’s all weird.

I’ve never had braces but my friend did and her teeth looked pretty atrocious for a while, they look lovely now. I do think R has lost her femininity, she’s reminding me more and more of that Astrid. Her old new best mate. Her page is something else..

She styles herself to whichever bbf she has at that time. Shes dressed like hannah, emily, the one with big boobs, and now Astrid. It's like she morphs into them, shes definitely not confident to be herself. I'm all for experimenting but I know what looks my age. And this current Astrid look shes going for isn't working for her unfortunately.

Reactions: 11
I think shes just trying to look cool and a bit edgy, she just looks like shes copying and trying too hard, and she definitely has the face she deserves . Rotten rachael .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.