Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
Tattle is all they have at the moment for content isn’t it?? Remember when she said she’s blocked access to this website 🤥

oohh josh trying to intimidate us again with his strong arm of the law… listen limpy you’re not playing cops and robbers anymore you’re playing shops so pipe down.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
“awful people on this thread” ”ruining lives” apparently, but

look what support was given to a woman at 1.24AM ❤

• By Sungirl1505
  • Today at 1:24 AM
  • Reaction score 109

• Heart
Reactions: 56

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel like Lula is prime for grooming? We all knew a girl at school who had a older boyfriend (usually with a car) and at the time you just thought "yeah, ok", then when you look back as an adult you think "what the fuck was a lad of 19-20 doing with a girl of 14?". She's ignored and bullied by her own family, she's left to wander the streets/spend all her time round other people's houses, her mum and stepdad have no idea where she is and what she's doing half the time, her internet use is not monitored in any way, on top of being brought up to believe that her value is in her looks and figure. It's all adding up to potentially not a great outcome 😟
Yep 100%, I was that young 14 yr old with a 20yr old bf with a car picking me up from school. He was a criminal, I thought I was the bees knees, but I wasn’t monitored and was allowed to do what I wanted, and in all honesty emotionally neglected, and neurodiverse (unknown at the time) no social media or internet back then either. I had a baby at 17 to him.

Honestly rashflaps you need to step up and safeguard Lula, she’s vulnerable, young, neurodiverse and you don’t know where she is half the time. Step up! Be a parent ffs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
So the 'trauma course' is not the freedom programme. Its run by a unqualified person and given via zoom which is unsecure at the best of times (as far as I'm aware?).
It's also £240?.
What kind of utter arsehole makes a profit from someone's abuse and suffering?!. Oh PTWM that's who!.
So many red flags with this idea. Just wow. Lower than a snakes belly!

DozyWebster

VIP Member
well she’s insinuating that Jo’s in control of the money there on more than one story and she’s oblivious to what is going on. you may fool the huns you scamming cow, but you don’t fool any of us 🖕🏻

Magpies fan

I’m just amazed that nursery seems to have cured W from being non-verbal 🤔. He’s got the cutest little voice, it just makes me sad how little interaction he’s clearly had in the past otherwise he’d have been chatting away now.
Also, how come the two of them get to eat steak sat at the table (no sign of the other 5 children), whilst W has a couple of bits of pizza sitting on the landing at the top of the stairs (being filmed obvs) for his dinner 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Mollieben

I fucking hate it when people take pictures of unwell children...its just bizarre. My youngest was in hospital recently and the last thing on my mind was taking photos of him in a distressed state. People that do this need to take a good hard look at their addiction to social media and getting likes for validation. That poor girl

Reactions: 54

FridaK

VIP Member
Thank you, my heads up my arse today, and I am that person that’s asked instead of using Google. Have emailed someone near me. Thank you

I think you are spot on. These people would rather not deal with her because she’s such a drain on them emotionally.
So it’s easier to cut her off, cut your losses and move on without her big cloud of drama hanging over your head
Yes and even though I not keen on giving relationship advice, my recommendation to you is to go back and read what you wrote on here this morning whenever you feel yourself wobble over your relationship ending. You gave a very detailed description of all the reasons why you shouldn't be with this man. All the ways he's made you feel awful and the troubles his behaviour gives you. You answered all your own questions. You'll be fine if you keep reminding yourself of all of that x

• Heart
Reactions: 53

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I hope Mia makes contact wi her step sisters, she obviously cares about them 💔
They're half sisters, they have the same dad. It's so fucking horrible that Racket has cut them off like this because Vanessa dared to stand up to her. Yet she likes to spout that alienation is a form of abuse - except when it comes to people she doesn't like. Betsy and Lula's sisters, Seb and Isaac's mum, she tried it on with Edie's dad.

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
Why would she be transferring the money 🤔

Surely you'd either use your OWN savings or pet insurance if not they set up payment plans.
Was just about to say the same. Think shes fucked up massively with that comment.

Come on rach, please do explain why Jo, who controls all the cic and ptwm money, had to send money for you to pay your personal vet bill?

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Bloody hell I'm sure B will be thrilled that her mum has posted that picture on the 'Gram. Absolutely anything for the sympathy vote, eh Rach?

• Sad
  • Haha

Welshiee

I don't feel brave at the moment, feel like an awful mum, scared for the future for us.
Your support means a lot x

I don't think she has helped anyone either to be honest, certainly not in a DV relationship, any help she's offered (anyone) has resulted in her benefiting somehow, otherwise she has little or no interest.
I've got help this time, I hope anyone else who reaches out to her and is subsequently ignored is as lucky.
We certainly aren't trolls, we care for each other despite not meeting or knowing each others true identity.
Tomorrow 1st October will be first day of the rest of my life - grateful i can say that.
Xxxx
I know this is a bit late, but you should never feel like a bad mum.
Mine got out when I was 12, my father still continued his reign of terror for a few years after. But being able to sleep at night, knowing he wasn’t there and likely to try and kill my mum was a relief. I used to lay awake all night just listening, ready to run into the room to try stop him.
I am incredibly proud of my mum. She has a wonderful life now and yes, I have a few mental scars, I still have bad days, me and my sister will talk it out occasionally. But we are in awe of our mum. Your children will be proud of you too, they will be glad you’re still here and they’ll definitely not see you as a bad mum. Quite the opposite!
I’m behind on the thread, so if you’ve updated, I apologise. But I hope you’re safe and well. I hope the rest of your life is happy and full of good things. I won’t pretend it’ll be easy, but it’ll be totally worth it.
I’m so glad you decided to flee. Sending you so much love.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

FridaK

VIP Member
Just bringing back these from last Saturday because I can ✌

#neverforget #facetimefred #cesspitcedric

A1995763-60B8-49DA-936B-42315D35C0EE.jpeg
7031B877-EF47-4A31-88D0-922778384AD0.jpeg
2EF31608-C593-4444-9F9D-8A2242A2AA2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Somerset girl

VIP Member
“josh has work tonight” then showed Josh with a glass of wine or 4 that night 🤥🤥🤥

i don’t get why you’d lie about something small like his shifts???
My favourite was when she pretended to be on the phone to him "at work" and you could hear him in another room 😂

• Haha
  • Wow