PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!!! For someone who supposedly has all this experience with autistic people she has no clue! I feel for any that came into contact with her in her old job.
She wouldn't have had any contact really, she was a facilities manager. She was organising and overseeing building and maintenance work. She may have occasionally come into contact with the service users, but only very briefly, and it wouldn't have been part of her day to day job role.

Reactions: 20
She may have occasionally come into contact with the service users, but only very briefly, and it wouldn't have been part of her day to day job role.
Like when she filmed inside someone's house which showed blood on the walls and then posted it to her ptwm page a couple of months ago.

Take it Sloshy's pissed again? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Like when she filmed inside someone's house which showed blood on the walls and then posted it to her ptwm page a couple of months ago.

Take it Sloshy's pissed again? 🙄
He must be for he appears to have served her a dish of mould with her steak tonight 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s just a complete bleep.

She gives all us SEN parents a bad name.

I’m a single parent and I do a better job than her. She has all the support in the world and she’s still getting it wrong.

You might have to parent autistic children differently but they still need to understand right from wrong.

She’s ruining that lovely little boy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Yep 100%, I was that young 14 yr old with a 20yr old bf with a car picking me up from school. He was a criminal, I thought I was the bees knees, but I wasn’t monitored and was allowed to do what I wanted, and in all honesty emotionally neglected, and neurodiverse (unknown at the time) no social media or internet back then either. I had a baby at 17 to him.

Honestly rashflaps you need to step up and safeguard Lula, she’s vulnerable, young, neurodiverse and you don’t know where she is half the time. Step up! Be a parent ffs.
This is perfect for her next book. Its what she wants!

Reactions: 14
She’s just a complete bleep.

She gives all us SEN parents a bad name.

I’m a single parent and I do a better job than her. She has all the support in the world and she’s still getting it wrong.

You might have to parent autistic children differently but they still need to understand right from wrong.

She’s ruining that lovely little boy.
She really does nothing for anyone who parents SEN kiddos, nor for women subjected to DA. What even is the point of her?

I think W is so cute, he could grow up to be a lovely lad, but I fear she will duck it up. He will end up spoiled and as mixed up as the rest of her children/stolen step children. He ispretty much being left to it in that house. Eating his food on the landing floor, never engaged with, often half naked and roaming the place like a forgotten pet! It makes me sad. He’s only little ffs and she’s missing out on all the toddler cuteness. I usually try to avoid judging another parent, but this is hard not to pass comments on.

To be fair a candles brighter that that pair of fucknuggets!
Aye, a candle under a bucket is brighter!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She wouldn't have had any contact really, she was a facilities manager. She was organising and overseeing building and maintenance work. She may have occasionally come into contact with the service users, but only very briefly, and it wouldn't have been part of her day to day job role.
I know, but I bet she tit herself if she ever did!

Reactions: 10
I hope Mia makes contact wi her step sisters, she obviously cares about them 💔

Reactions: 15
I hope Mia makes contact wi her step sisters, she obviously cares about them 💔
They're half sisters, they have the same dad. It's so bleeping horrible that Racket has cut them off like this because Vanessa dared to stand up to her. Yet she likes to spout that alienation is a form of abuse - except when it comes to people she doesn't like. Betsy and Lula's sisters, Seb and Isaac's mum, she tried it on with Edie's dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.