PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a potty mouth herself and thinks nothing of casually swearing in front of kids. And the latest jumper to come out of her sweat shop says "oh duck" 🤷

She does seem to be afraid to discipline any of the kids, but particularly Bratsy.
I’m glad you can see it, Betsy comes across as a more “take no nonsense” mum rather than an 18 year old young woman.
(I know other terms can be used for what I have said but I just can’t bring myself to write them)

Edie is going to be uncontrollable when she becomes a teenager because of what she sees and hears 😢

Genuine question. Are you allowed to walk around with items of clothing that have profanity on them?!! There is no way, children or not, I would buy & wear that! Urgh how tacky.

I would like to think we are all supposed to set an example to younger ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
@Eyes Wide Open Now
Thank you, my heads up my arse today, and I am that person that’s asked instead of using Google. Have emailed someone near me. Thank you

I reckon it's to do with a few things dependant on the person. Her Brothers and Sisters probably don't think she's worth the hassle. If she was my sister, given the amount of draining the soul out of you she does, I'd be like 'duck off, I can not be arsed,' and just cut myself off. Life's is to short.

I think Stabby Jo, Emily and Vanessa have all been caught up in the scheme's at some point and if they said whatever they have to say about her, they also have to answer to their involvement. So best to keep quiet. Covering their own backs so to speak.

I don't think any of it is fear. I just think people put their own interests first at all costs.
I think you are spot on. These people would rather not deal with her because she’s such a drain on them emotionally.
So it’s easier to cut her off, cut your losses and move on without her big cloud of drama hanging over your head

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have just forwarded screenshots of the private & personal notes made by DA victims at todays Freedom Programme run by Rachel Hambleton, to the following people.

Chris Ashton of [email protected]
I've also sent the screenshots to their admin.
I hope they are able to stop this despicable person, before she causes any further harm.
Thank you. Thank you so much for reporting her disgusting abuse of those poor ladies trust that they have put in her.

Also, she should have put some sort of warning up before showing all of Instagram as many of those words can be triggering to some or someone who is in an abusive relationship may be reading and recognise those as a lightbulb moment so to speak and could go into panic or shock whilst with their abuser!

Who is she to run this course? Where are her qualifications? The people there are very traumatised and need professional people to help and support them. Not someone who puts their private thoughts on an Instagram story for likes and ego rubbing.

Again, thank you x

Oh! She’s spending more paypal money on Mulberry handbags 🙄 Gucci, Mulberry, Alexander McQueen you name it she’s got the most tackiest version of it.
Why do they look so similar?? Do friends try and copy each other? If so that’s grand but not when your best friend is your husband’s sister. Is that not erm just weird 😖

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon the die hard huns who have paid £240 for a zoom course with an unregistered person will be mainly grief tourists, just like rashflaps, feeding off the misfortune of others, we saw it with the Archie Battersbee sad case, this is no different in my opinion.

Reactions: 27
In Raq's head she "Beyonce in the playground" BUT actually no-one local appears to give a tit about her. I asked my local mates if they knew of her. Replies varied from "never heard of her" to "oh yeah, she's that local woman who wrote a book, don't know anything about her."
So, locally, she isn't on people's radar, that's why nobody bothers outing her, no-one would care.

Reactions: 21
Thank you, my heads up my arse today, and I am that person that’s asked instead of using Google. Have emailed someone near me. Thank you

I think you are spot on. These people would rather not deal with her because she’s such a drain on them emotionally.
So it’s easier to cut her off, cut your losses and move on without her big cloud of drama hanging over your head
Yes and even though I not keen on giving relationship advice, my recommendation to you is to go back and read what you wrote on here this morning whenever you feel yourself wobble over your relationship ending. You gave a very detailed description of all the reasons why you shouldn't be with this man. All the ways he's made you feel awful and the troubles his behaviour gives you. You answered all your own questions. You'll be fine if you keep reminding yourself of all of that x

• Heart
Reactions: 53
In Raq's head she "Beyonce in the playground" BUT actually no-one local appears to give a tit about her. I asked my local mates if they knew of her. Replies varied from "never heard of her" to "oh yeah, she's that local woman who wrote a book, don't know anything about her."
So, locally, she isn't on people's radar, that's why nobody bothers outing her, no-one would care.
Yep, I have loads of mutual acquaintances with her and her wider circle and not one of them has ever shared any of her posts, appeals or ads. No mum friends or SEN groups ever mention her. The most she gets is the odd tag on community help / spotted pages. She's a nothing, however big her ego is.

Reactions: 37
Thing is now Bratsys 18, Controlling Annie can’t say to her about who she meets, and who she has contact with. I don’t know why anyone would stop sibling contact, It’s not their fault that their parents are arseholes🙈🙈
B is probably afraid of being kicked out to a travelodge again if she rocks Rachet's perfect patchwork house 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
B is probably afraid of being kicked out to a travelodge again if she rocks Rachet's perfect patchwork house 🙄
If I was one of the sisters and I was able, I'd tell Betsy she could move in with me if her mum booted her out again.

Imagine making a living off the story of your mum abandoning you when you were 4, and then kicking your teenager out multiple times 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 36
If I was one of the sisters and I was able, I'd tell Betsy she could move in with me if her mum booted her out again.

Imagine making a living off the story of your mum abandoning you when you were 4, and then kicking your teenager out multiple times 🤷
She's wicked. I, like everyone else on this thread, have no idea how she gets away with it whilst hiding behind the guise of being the saviour of all women 🙄 oh and dogs also now apparently 😳

Reactions: 23
Yes and even though I not keen on giving relationship advice, my recommendation to you is to go back and read what you wrote on here this morning whenever you feel yourself wobble over your relationship ending. You gave a very detailed description of all the reasons why you shouldn't be with this man. All the ways he's made you feel awful and the troubles his behaviour gives you. You answered all your own questions. You'll be fine if you keep reminding yourself of all of that x
Thank you. I genuinely mean that.
Yes I have been in that abusive cycle many many years. I am more adamant than ever I want no part of his games anymore, this wasn’t the first, probably more like the 20th.
But that will be the last time he gets to cheat on me, or emotionally batter me again.
I was doing good, I just need to keep going forwards.
Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Has she kicked Betsy out before? I missed about a year because i unfollowed her.

Why has she stopped having Wilbys hair cut? He looks like worzel gummidge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she kicked Betsy out before? I missed about a year because i unfollowed her.

betsy has been kicked out multiple times for various (made up) reasons

Wilby doesn’t get his hair as apparently he hairs it (just more lies to support her “level 3” autism diagnosis that she paid for)

The first time we heard about her being kicked out was when her half sisters said R got herself some weed, josh found it and R blamed betsy for it (there was also a voice recording of betsy from her half sisters claiming that R threw a plate of food at josh) she had gone to her sisters house after being kicked out.
The second time was not long ago and betsy went to a travel Lodge, I can't remember the reason for that one.

Reactions: 14
What I don't get is why aren't the local news papers wanting to a article on her? I mean just the PayPal scam would be enough for local papers round here . Thats with out all the damage she's doing claiming to to be a saviour of dv when infact she's actually dangerous and putting people at risk

betsy has been kicked out multiple times for various (made up) reasons

Wilby doesn’t get his hair as apparently he hairs it (just more lies to support her “level 3” autism diagnosis that she paid for)
Tbf and as much as I hate saying this my eldest was fine with haircuts up until about 2.5 then all hell broke loose 😭 even now as a teenager having a haircut with scissors is really traumatic for him which is why most of the time he looks like he's got a mop on his head 😂 and that's after a haircut

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What I don't get is why aren't the local news papers wanting to a article on her? I mean just the PayPal scam would be enough for local papers round here . Thats with out all the damage she's doing claiming to to be a saviour of dv when infact she's actually dangerous and putting people at risk
To be honest I've often thought this and I think the big issue is no one can prove any wrong doing :( she would have them all done for defamation or slander ( I always forget the correct term) and she would then be seen as the savour of all instascammers as well as women and dogs . . .

To be honest I've often thought this and I think the big issue is no one can prove any wrong doing :( she would have them all done for defamation or slander ( I always forget the correct term) and she would then be seen as the savour of all instascammers as well as women and dogs . . .
People have tried devon live before but she used to have a mate that was the editor or worked within that department of the paper. Not sure why others won't pick it up unless shes really that irrelevant shes not even worth crappy gossip papers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Bit of a rant sorry.

Right?! I have tried my hardest to ensure my 16 year old has been taught right from wrong (he is autistic), and he can still be very hard to handle! He used to bite as a toddler, I’d tell him no, I’d let him feel how hard teeth are by getting him to press his own finger into his teeth. I’d let him feel how sharp mine are and tell him that hurts, they’re sharp or ouch no. It was hard to make him understand I was getting hurt. Only thing that stopped him was when he bit my thigh while we were playing a silly game. It took me by surprise and I burst into tears, he was heartbroken, scared and cried too. I was never bitten again thankfully. Guessing my reaction got through to him.

Letting your child just do as they please is dangerous and lazy parenting. Autistic or not, you can’t just let him bite you for the gram. He won’t implode if you set boundaries, meltdowns can get pretty aggressive and the bigger the child, the more damage they can do (to themselves, you, siblings, the home).

We do whatever we can to ensure our child doesn’t reach that point. I watch his demeanour and body language and redirect whenever I see him getting overwhelmed. It doesn’t always work, but if Raquellllll can’t even be arsed to teach Wilbs biting is painful and to pack it in, she isn’t going to be arsed to learn when he’s getting overstimulated/overwhelmed/stressed etc and try to help him regulate. He will get stronger and he will hurt her/others sadly.
I wish she wouldn’t portray autistic kids as naughty, or bad tempered or frightening. I mean, they do be naughty or bad tempered, but they’re human and all human kids get like that. She pisses me off with it all!
I won’t pretend to be an expert, but if I’d known my kid was autistic when he was Wilbs age, I would’ve done SO much differently. RattleSnake has this privilege some of us parents didn’t have, but has she decided to actually parent her son, let alone appropriately parent an autistic child? Has she hell!
I reckon it's to do with a few things dependant on the person. Her Brothers and Sisters probably don't think she's worth the hassle. If she was my sister, given the amount of draining the soul out of you she does, I'd be like 'duck off, I can not be arsed,' and just cut myself off. Life's is to short.

I think Stabby Jo, Emily and Vanessa have all been caught up in the scheme's at some point and if they said whatever they have to say about her, they also have to answer to their involvement. So best to keep quiet. Covering their own backs so to speak.

I don't think any of it is fear. I just think people put their own interests first at all costs.
I think this is bang on.
FAMILI imagine she's absolutely exhausting and draining to be around so being able to give her a wide berth almost seems a blessing. Not having to engage with her for the sake of foregoing a relationship would be a price worth paying. Her being such a needy, attention seeking person is actually doing them a favour.

WORK COLLEAGUES: Being on-board at any stage of her 'empire' chances are they've turned a blind eye to wrongdoing be it actions, services, goods, etc. Toeing the party line so to speak.
Given that they all turn toxic and flee they’re likely hoping not to have to address anything that went on on their watch.

I don’t follow her, but has astrid mentioned anything about her lately? X

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.