PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. Thank you so much for reporting her disgusting abuse of those poor ladies trust that they have put in her.

Also, she should have put some sort of warning up before showing all of Instagram as many of those words can be triggering to some or someone who is in an abusive relationship may be reading and recognise those as a lightbulb moment so to speak and could go into panic or shock whilst with their abuser!

Who is she to run this course? Where are her qualifications? The people there are very traumatised and need professional people to help and support them. Not someone who puts their private thoughts on an Instagram story for likes and ego rubbing.

Again, thank you x

Why do they look so similar?? Do friends try and copy each other? If so that’s grand but not when your best friend is your husband’s sister. Is that not erm just weird 😖
[/QUOTE]
This is one of the responses I got from [email protected]

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Thank you. Thank you so much for reporting her disgusting abuse of those poor ladies trust that they have put in her.

Also, she should have put some sort of warning up before showing all of Instagram as many of those words can be triggering to some or someone who is in an abusive relationship may be reading and recognise those as a lightbulb moment so to speak and could go into panic or shock whilst with their abuser!

Who is she to run this course? Where are her qualifications? The people there are very traumatised and need professional people to help and support them. Not someone who puts their private thoughts on an Instagram story for likes and ego rubbing.

Again, thank you x

Why do they look so similar?? Do friends try and copy each other? If so that’s grand but not when your best friend is your husband’s sister. Is that not erm just weird 😖
[/QUOTE]
You should ask them if R or anyone at the centre has done their training? Could they tell you that. Instead of a generic response from them?

Reactions: 7
I thought they did (R and E) some crappy online course training - was that the Freedom Training?

Reactions: 8
You should ask them if R or anyone at the centre has done their training? Could they tell you that. Instead of a generic response from them?
[/QUOTE]
They asked if I had anymore information that i could send, which I did. They didn't seem to have heard of her, or know that she had done the specific training to facilitate the Freedom Programme.
I think that's why PTWM recently announced that the Freedom Programme organisers were phoning her or was it a zoom meeting?
She could have possibly had a look at the book, which I think is called "The Abuser", photocopied a few bits & then got one of her Patchwork Girls to stick it all together, into a DIY Freedom Programme.
With a few leaflets to hand out to
participants & some lush fresh cakes and cafe lattes, she seems to have pulled it off.
For now....

I thought they did (R and E) some crappy online course training - was that the Freedom Training?
There are so many online courses that they could have done, and there are lots of courses relating to Domestic Abuse and Trauma. Some are £5.00 some are free.
But doing an online course that has no entry requirements and no recognised certification or qualification on completion is just a Mickey Mouse course.
Not worth the paper it's written, but all that Rachel Hambleton is capable of achieving academically.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They asked if I had anymore information that i could send, which I did. They didn't seem to have heard of her, or know that she had done the specific training to facilitate the Freedom Programme.
I think that's why PTWM recently announced that the Freedom Programme organisers were phoning her or was it a zoom meeting?
She could have possibly had a look at the book, which I think is called "The Abuser", photocopied a few bits & then got one of her Patchwork Girls to stick it all together, into a DIY Freedom Programme.
participants & some lush fresh cakes and cafe lattes, she seems to have pulled it off.
For now....

There are so many online courses that they could have done, and there are lots of courses relating to Domestic Abuse and Trauma. Some are £5.00 some are free.
But doing an online course that has no entry requirements and no recognised certification or qualification on completion is just a Mickey Mouse course.
Not worth the paper it's written, but all that Rachel Hambleton is capable of achieving academically.
[/QUOTE]

i know of someone who was moonlighting as a nurse… she’d set up her own care company and was going into people houses and saying that she could get hold of morphine. because i’m a nosey witch, i started asking her where she did her nursing degree and what courses she’d done and whether she was registered… turnes out it was a mickey mouse training course online from somewhere in america.
as soon as i started asking those questions she wound up her business and started working in Tesco.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
For now....

i know of someone who was moonlighting as a nurse… she’d set up her own care company and was going into people houses and saying that she could get hold of morphine. because i’m a nosey witch, i started asking her where she did her nursing degree and what courses she’d done and whether she was registered… turnes out it was a mickey mouse training course online from somewhere in america.
as soon as i started asking those questions she wound up her business and started working in Tesco.
[/QUOTE]

That is so scary 😳😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What a load of Twaffle! Was going to go and have a listen but then thought ‘Can’t be arsed’
Haven’t seen her mention Kidscape in ages. Barely mentions what Trevi are up to. If she was truly a campaigner for victims of domestic abuse, she’d have a permanent section in her bio details, signposting various organisations in various areas, for a start.

Also, best sold book in ….. Psychology 😂

View attachment 1620438
Did anyone bother to proof read this?
Rach. Get someone to grammar check stuff.

Reactions: 3
What a load of Twaffle! Was going to go and have a listen but then thought ‘Can’t be arsed’
Haven’t seen her mention Kidscape in ages. Barely mentions what Trevi are up to. If she was truly a campaigner for victims of domestic abuse, she’d have a permanent section in her bio details, signposting various organisations in various areas, for a start.
Trevi had a whole section on the local news last week, no mention of that from the saviour of DA

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow her, but has astrid mentioned anything about her lately? X
No Astrid is too busy posting pictures about how amazing her skin is from using a certain product. She usually only posts filter pictures and videos so I was shocked at how rough she looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not insinuating anything here, but that birthday post for bestie Jo… it’s so odd how much Jo and Betsy look like each other in the clubbing photo…🤔

Reactions: 5
Professional…. Honey and lemon suckle…. Not quite Ratshit.

I thought she had already bought Jo a MacBook? Or is that someone else she’s bought a MB?

Also thanks for transferring her vet bill money, read the bleeping room Runtc*nt. £6,000 or £8,000 or whatever it was. Paid outright. Wow! Still managing MacBooks and new shoes. When will this end???

Attachments

• 64.7 KB
    • Wow
    • Angry
    Reactions: 14
    well she’s insinuating that Jo’s in control of the money there on more than one story and she’s oblivious to what is going on. you may fool the huns you scamming cow, but you don’t fool any of us 🖕🏻

Reactions: 55
    Predictable bestie birthday post using the words me & my as much as possible … with the added bonus of making sure everyone knows Jo does the money so she can never leave…

Reactions: 36
    Why would she be transferring the money 🤔

Surely you'd either use your OWN savings or pet insurance if not they set up payment plans.

Reactions: 45
    Jo watch out for that huge 🚌 you're being thrown under...something is definitely going on behind the scenes

• Haha
    Reactions: 58
    Imagine doing a big post for your best friend and making it all about you. She’s such a head. 😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 33
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.