PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping safeguard your children 😡

View attachment 1616878
I actually thought that was Bekind, what the hell is a 13 year old posting a photo on the internet like that 😡 My daughter is nearly 14 and I would go absolutely mad if she posted photos like this, not that she ever would even dream of doing it, I have seen it all now. Ratshit parent your bleeping kids, that is shocking. You absolute disgrace of a parent 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Why is Betsy wandering around in her pants in a house full of kids of varying ages?! Even if she is ill it’s a pretty strange thing to do is it not?
And that photo of Tallulah, just why? It’s not ok at all for a CHILD to be posting photos like that.

Reactions: 48
“awful people on this thread” ”ruining lives” apparently, but

look what support was given to a woman at 1.24AM ❤

• By Sungirl1505
  • Today at 1:24 AM
  • Reaction score 109

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Betsy is lying on the bed, in her pants, sobbing in that last story and she's got Wibble walking around the room with her camera on record. She is 18, give her privacy.

There is something very wrong with that woman.

ETA because it's pissing me off: It's not Tonsillitis you stupid cow. It's COVID. None of your family are vaccinated and it's rife now kids are back at school. We have normal flu and COVID. Now given Betsy can't bath herself, it sounds like that. It exists, accept it 🤯.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
She had an even worse photo of B up and deleted it and out up another. Sharing a video of your child sick and crying. Why though??? Yes I know she is 18 but she is still a child in my eyes. The photo of Lula, shocking!! What is going on in that house?

• Sad
Reactions: 41
She had an even worse photo of B up and deleted it and out up another. Sharing a video of your child sick and crying. Why though??? Yes I know she is 18 but she is still a child in my eyes. The photo of Lula, shocking!! What is going on in that house?
I knew she’d deleted one but I think both as bad pics
Disgrace

Reactions: 9
The pictures and video of Bekind are just not needed. Leave the poor girl be.

Reactions: 17
OK. I'm not a fan of Hinch, I dip in and out of her threads but when she messes up (like the little one in the bath or that time he was on the toilet) I don't think she realises how inappropriate that is. Like it has to be pointed out to her to get it.
Ratchet on the other hand... where to begin. If my 22 year old was only wearing a small top and pants in any room but the privacy of her own bedroom I would be asking her if she had lost the plot. Rachel knows this is inappropriate. She knows people are going to be thinking WTF. Its like she sexualising those kids and it just blows my mind why any mother would do that. Referring to her as a 'poorly ted' like she's 5 yet picturing her in a pair of pants that not only her followers can see, plus those who nosy but don't follow and members of her family ! Plus her on the spectrum step dad !
Rach, your seriously fucked up pal. They are you daughters. PROTECT THEM. She really is a bleeping weapon.

Reactions: 44
bleeping safeguard your children 😡

View attachment 1616878
This disgusts me!!! How is she letting her young child do this? L doesn’t have the maturity to deal with the consequences of what may come from posing like this to unknown amount of strangers. That prick needs to take a long hard look at her home life cos she is failing that girl something shocking. I am so cross

Reactions: 40
How big are your period pants?
Could you hide a bucket in there?
It would be really useful for making hooch 😆.
I’ve got the bucket covered.. I’ve been getting fillers in my bottom lip only. I reckon within a few weeks I’ll be able to fit a collapsible bucket in there. No problemo.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It looks she sent T to BeKinds room so she can sleep in the house. Imagine if any of her kids posted a video of Rachet in her underwear ill. Tonsillitis is bad the poor girl probably has a fever and fatigue and the rat is shoving a camera in her face. She probably doesn’t even know her mom is doing that.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve got the bucket covered.. I’ve been getting fillers in my bottom lip only. I reckon within a few weeks I’ll be able to fit a collapsible bucket in there. No problemo.
That's amazin!
We're you previously in the SAS? Your survival skills are spot on!
😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.