PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilby was very sweet and happily playing, didn’t seem phased by the loud environment he was in 😉 I could hear Josh muttering something to Edie in the awful tone they all seem to speak to each other 🙄 (didn’t want to get too close in case I caught something 🤢). Also worryingly noticed T earlier on in the day with her friend….just sums up this whole thread about safeguarding. Imagine how many sick people are in the world who could openly approach these children sprouting off all the facts they know about them as a rouse for something sinister. There really needs to be some law in place to protect children from being exploited

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Wilby was very sweet and happily playing, didn’t seem phased by the loud environment he was in 😉 I could hear Josh muttering something to Edie in the awful tone they all seem to speak to each other 🙄 (didn’t want to get too close in case I caught something 🤢). Also worryingly noticed T earlier on in the day with her friend….just sums up this whole thread about safeguarding. Imagine how many sick people are in the world who could openly approach these children sprouting off all the facts they know about them as a rouse for something sinister. There really needs to be some law in place to protect children from being exploited
Exactly this!

you (anyone) could have easily gone up to her and said josh has had to go off to the hospital quickly so he's told me to come get you and take you home. There's so much we know about her that we shouldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The scariest thing being that Safeguarding Susan thinks that the whole world wants to look after her babies and make sure they're safe.
We shouldn't know 95% of what we do about them. Yet there it is, in full technicolour for the whole world to see.
All for what?! A tit home renovation and cupboards full of gifted tat.
Oh and a 5grand watch for her best boy. Nothing is worth that imo. Sold her soul and her kids childhoods.

Reactions: 32
Thank you all again, I'm still with friend for next few days. Hoping to sort something bit more permanent then, will have to arrange collection of my stuff too.
I'm in disbelief at the photos she's posted of B the last 2 days, none of them have any sense of what's appropriate or not.
😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Because how else will she prove tattle wrong 🤷‍♀️
It comes to something when you have to post pictures of your ill children to prove your telling the truth because everything else that comes out of your mouth is a lie.

Bet she's pleased though to have some new content to share that isn't full of tit, what a novelty for her

Reactions: 17
Wonder how many huns have cancelled direct debit to the paycon this month after the trolls and inappropriate kids posts the last few weeks

Reactions: 19
I really find Rumplescambleton and her platform tedious. The content is absolutely non existent.
Even playing Brewers Millions with her questionable funds bores me senseless.

I'm here purely for the chat and banter now. I only watch her if you all raise the alarm ⏰ so don't be sending me on a wild goose chase... 🤪🤪🤪 (does that emoji look like a drunk Zippy 🌈 )

My girls have never EVER sat around the house in their underwear no matter how unwell, hot they've been. Furthermore I'd swing for anyone who'd think it wise to
A: take a photo
B: upload it on the www

B craves the camera as much as her mother thrusts it in her face. Her little speech to screen regarding her veins....perked right up, miracle hospital that!

Reactions: 36
I can’t believe Astrid is 57 I put her in mid 60’s tho with that thought looks good for that. It’s the sun bed or over tanned face what a state. Okay B has tonsillitis it’s standard treatment a dose of IV Dex’s some IV anti biotics some fluids and pain killers. Rachel has to say it’s severe to make it worse than any other tonsillitis.

Reactions: 27
My partner has threatened to slit my throat in front of my children tonight, I'm on the floor in my youngest child's room, so they feel safe. In the past I turned to shambleton for help - only to be ignored.
This will be the last night we stay here, one way or another. At breaking point. Sorry to post on here x
Sending love and strength to you. You can do this x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get tonsillitis regularly and it's horrific. There is no way anyone would be taking photos of me if I was that unwell!!

Reactions: 15
She posted that pic of Bekind to deflect from the photo of Lula yesterday. Rach - they're both inappropriate head.

Did we ever have any evidence other than r's word that Ethel went to the vet hospital? Just don't really buy that story. A. Because there are places closer. B. Because she scanned off to Bath to get her done and never visited her despite being nearby? Genuinely think it was all made up or exaggerated to make money.

I'm getting impatient for the big reveal on whatever is really going on.

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe Astrid is 57 I put her in mid 60’s tho with that thought looks good for that. It’s the sun bed or over tanned face what a state. Okay B has tonsillitis it’s standard treatment a dose of IV Dex’s some IV anti biotics some fluids and pain killers. Rachel has to say it’s severe to make it worse than any other tonsillitis.
I think arsetroid had a tough paper round on mercury the amount of skin damage she has. Bet back in the day she sun bathed on a roll of tin foil.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My 19 year old wouldn’t lay on my sofa in the family room in knickers and a top? Poorly it not I find that a bit weird?

I think arsetroid had a tough paper round on mercury the amount of skin damage she has. Bet back in the day she sun bathed on a roll of tin foil.
Dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘 tough round on mercury

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've 2 children, I will do in the morning, I'm packing essentials now, the rest will stay. We'll find somewhere to go, be it friends or hotel.
He found out he's being made redundant today, things escalated from there.
Now he's asleep I'm calmer.
Hate my life xx
Leave the bastard and call the cops

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't feel brave at the moment, feel like an awful mum, scared for the future for us.
Your support means a lot x

I don't think she has helped anyone either to be honest, certainly not in a DV relationship, any help she's offered (anyone) has resulted in her benefiting somehow, otherwise she has little or no interest.
I've got help this time, I hope anyone else who reaches out to her and is subsequently ignored is as lucky.
We certainly aren't trolls, we care for each other despite not meeting or knowing each others true identity.
Tomorrow 1st October will be first day of the rest of my life - grateful i can say that.
Xxxx
I know this is a bit late, but you should never feel like a bad mum.
Mine got out when I was 12, my father still continued his reign of terror for a few years after. But being able to sleep at night, knowing he wasn’t there and likely to try and kill my mum was a relief. I used to lay awake all night just listening, ready to run into the room to try stop him.
I am incredibly proud of my mum. She has a wonderful life now and yes, I have a few mental scars, I still have bad days, me and my sister will talk it out occasionally. But we are in awe of our mum. Your children will be proud of you too, they will be glad you’re still here and they’ll definitely not see you as a bad mum. Quite the opposite!
I’m behind on the thread, so if you’ve updated, I apologise. But I hope you’re safe and well. I hope the rest of your life is happy and full of good things. I won’t pretend it’ll be easy, but it’ll be totally worth it.
I’m so glad you decided to flee. Sending you so much love.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She's dramatising the situation so that her hunnies can tell her what an amazin mother she is.
And now she saves dogs lives too, coz she's so lush 😆.
Shame about her new hair do though 😔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.