PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not up to date on this thread, I live on hospitality timezone so i'm only just catching up...

But my first thought is, can you IMAGINE back in the day being at the hospital your mum whipping out a disposable camera when you're in a hospital bed, then wizzing off to max spielman??! How is it ok these days....who is that for?? I don't understand.

I bet rancid would take selfies at funerals.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm not up to date on this thread, I live on hospitality timezone so i'm only just catching up...

But my first thought is, can you IMAGINE back in the day being at the hospital your mum whipping out a disposable camera when you're in a hospital bed, then wizzing off to max spielman??! How is it ok these days....who is that for?? I don't understand.

I bet rancid would take selfies at funerals.
It’s vulgar isn’t it?
When my eldest was ill in hospital, I forgot I even had a phone. Definitely wasn’t taking pictures for SM!
Wouldn’t dream of taking pictures of my 18 year old in her pants either! In fact I’ve not seen her wander about in underwear since she was very small child. She would be so upset if I did put her picture on SM, while she was poorly or undressed. She’s never even given me permission to post photos I took at the beach, as she was in swimwear.
Take note Ratchet, I ask my kids if I can share their pictures! (Not that I share them in swimwear in the first place, as you never know) and one is legally an adult.

Reactions: 28
I don’t understand the obsession with photos being put on social media either.
Someone I know posted photos of their little one in hospital with a gushing post about how proud they were of them and how the staff loved them too.
They were only in for a check up on a very minor ailment.
A few days later my LO was in for an op. Did I take photos? Yes. But only to send to my other half so he could see how they were getting on as it was 1 parent only with them.
Does anyone not in my immeadiate family/friendship circle (you tattle bastards aside) know they were even in hospital? No.
It’s a strange world we live in

Reactions: 27
Miss Greedy has done a podcast and mentions trolls but said she can’t out them on her page because her management would tell her off. Doesn’t she have the same manager as Ratface? I bet they had to work overtime last weekend, that’s probably why she said she won’t look for them anymore, lying toad.

Reactions: 29
Don’t follow the tit show anymore…. Wondering if the raffle winner was announced yet?
I’m gonna guess no….. 🤥🤥

Reactions: 15
Is B still in hospital ? I blocked them all after last weeks carry on so not seen Instagram

Reactions: 7
Is B still in hospital ? I blocked them all after last weeks carry on so not seen Instagram
Guessing she’s home now, I’m sure we’d have a photo of their overnight stay.
No way would she let Silky spend the night alone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£240 for the online trauma course what an absolute rip off, shame on them!!
30 places per course!!! That's 7200. 30 complete strangers based anywhere taking part in a course that should small and intimate to really get the best from it. Jesus you don't even have that number of people in a classroom or academic learning settting (online or otherwise) let alone something as personal and frankly critical as this. The freedom courses I've been involved with have firstly been free and secondly had a maximum of 6 women. This should never ever be treated as an en masse money maker.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Wonder how many huns have cancelled direct debit to the paycon this month after the trolls and inappropriate kids posts the last few weeks
Sadly, probably not many. They are obsessed with all the charitable work she does and how she is the saviour of all abused women....

£240 for the online trauma course what an absolute rip off, shame on them!!
The cynical part of me is wondering if Rachel did the freedom course kept all the material from it, re-hashed it, re-named it and now charges for it ?

I'd like to think no one would stoop that low but then Rachel never fails to let me down!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Guessing she’s home now, I’m sure we’d have a photo of their overnight stay.
No way would she let Silky spend the night alone 🤣
Rabid wouldn't have been allowed stay anyway, B is an adult.

Can't remember who mentioned about R being at the hospital as well but I don't really see the issue. Doesn't matter how old we are, we always need our Mum when we feel unwell and most hospitals have relaxed Covid restrictions. My local one has, they allow 2 visitors per patients, both parents can be with their child as well.

Reactions: 10
It’s not the freedom course they’re doing. It’s some made up trauma course with that unregistered “therapist” Georgia? I think? If I’m wrong someone correct me.

It’s utterly sick charging women for a trauma course.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
This ‘course’ is ridiculous. The cost is out of reach for the majority of women who really need it right now and it sounds incredibly unsafe - how are they going to ensure that the people accessing it (and the other participants) are appropriate? Why is it on zoom and not a poor secure platform? What safeguarding and support is there in place for people who may struggle with the content? This just sounds like the sort of thing someone who once had a row with a boyfriend would enjoy to back up their dramatic claims of being in an abusive relationship. The women who really need support are, again, being completely missed.

Reactions: 36
It’s not the freedom course they’re doing. It’s some made up trauma course with that unregistered “therapist” Georgia? I think? If I’m wrong someone correct me.

It’s utterly sick charging women for a trauma course.
Especially when you’re the director of a CIC that you set up for the express purpose of supporting women fleeing DA and helping them get back on their feet in every way, from financial to psychological.

Reactions: 25
If you're on means tested benefits, have a joint claim with your partner who's controlling every aspect of your life, where in most cases the money is paid into his account and he has full control of finances, how on earth are you supposed to pay for a course of that value? Sorry Rach, you clearly don't understand your target demographic here.

Reactions: 38
View attachment 1619917
Saw this on Facebook and thought yep. PTWM
This is the stage I'm at. I struggle to believe anything she says, especially when it comes from her Patreon account. I'm literally just here for the comments.

(Oh and just to say. Personally, I'm going to need an actual permanent post from Josh, on his page, about his career break. If not, I inclined to believe the large amount of evidence that suggests he was sacked.)

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.