PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, it's all a front for dodgy goings-on. Jezza the estate agent is probably in on some of it, seeing as she keeps renting these buildings through him and paying to have them done up (including things that the owner/landlord should sort out, like fire alarms etc). Apparently £7000 was raised from the first raffle in May (that we're still waiting for the winners of to be announced), yet a week later she was begging for money and vouchers to buy shopping - and the only person shown as benefitting from that was her mate Sweaty Betty, who by all accounts isn't struggling to put Walker's crisps in the cupboard for her kids. The winners of the second raffle, where you could win Rawhide's cast off advert freebies, has also not had the winners announced. Meanwhile Silky Penis Steve is walking around with his £5k watch and £300 bumbag, she's dripping in Gucci and paying hundreds of pounds for haircuts for herself, Lianne and Mannah. It all absolutely stinks, and all the while she's getting patted on the back by the huns who are clearly bleeping blind 🤷
DipsyDoodle your post is like a midweek update treat for us tattle bastards. I love it 🤣
Have a 💜 and a bag of Walkers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How awful that they think it's funny about Ethel when their own daughter will be devastated. If they do that online how must they be acting in real life. Emotional abuse household for sure

Reactions: 18
On the plus side, most brits are animal lovers.…
I cannot imagine that little “jokey” between them, concerning Ethel
on Patreon will go down well with the followers …
hopefully they will show their disapproval but cancelling

Reactions: 14
Omg what a massive pair of cunts! 😡 We lost one of our dogs last year and I would have remortgage my house to save her 😢 It was absolutely heartbreaking letting her go 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm less confident it will come out. It would have to be someone in the police to confirm. I expect she's running with the "career break" story even to friends and family.

Yep I've been saying this for ages. There's no sense in the properties she's been renting and all the money she's spent on them. She's definitely getting "kick backs" from Jezza.
Defo kick backs from jezza. I mean who invites their landlord to birthday parties ?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could she not have given her the presents in the house, On no.. let’s film it.. Expensive Nikes and a Dyson Airwrap.
Her thinking that she could’ve brought a second house with what she’s paid for the vet bills… She has no idea does she.??
Could’ve been worse you cnut, Could’ve been one of your kids needing urgent medical care and you needed to go private… Funny how she’s not comparing Wombles private diagnosis for level 3 non verbal autism to the vet bill… CNUT.!!!
Can’t talk to your mum cos you’ve binge watched Netflix at the hospital, Knowing that her mum had already had a fall, wouldn’t you just check on her, Not just sit at the hospital with your daughter…Selfish cnut

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
So Betsy is that poorly she needs the hospital, and there was (according to Rancid) 20 kids in the house! Just what she needs when she's so poorly!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Imagine letting your daughter do peoples eyelashes at the age of 13, I mean lash techs train for months to get the right certificates, But that’s ok, Get your a 13 yr old to do it… ffs.

Reactions: 13
Can some one please clarify…..

stole a stray dog in London. She gets a letter from the London police cause they traced her through mannahs car but they got the train home ?!? Did I hear that right or do I need to lug a pint of almond oil in ma lugs ????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Can some one please clarify…..

stole a stray dog in London. She gets a letter from the London police cause they traced her through mannahs car but they got the train home ?!? Did I hear that right or do I need to lug a pint of almond oil in ma lugs ????
Yup you heard correct 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this is probably petty but her hair is shitter and flatter than ever. Wash it you woman, its stuck to your head 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.