PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I don’t usually do this, but I’ve just watched her patron live, and I have to say it was a good one. So I’ve wrote a mini recap for you all -

mum had throat cancer but the chemo has worn away at her gum, so the bone is protruding and she’s really poorly and not looking after herself so she has lost lots of weight. It’s really difficult for rach cos she doesn’t speak to her sister at all.

£8k for a dogs treatment… do they not have pet insurance.? That’s disgusting, Hence why we are now seeing this.. join PayMeCon, we NEEEEEED your cash.!!!

Betsy is so poorly with raging tonsillitis that rach had to bath her. This annoyed josh because “why is she regressing to an 8 year old”.

£8500 for Ethel’s treatment, she’s home but still really poorly. Luckily it happened now and not when they got her as they wouldn’t have been able to afford it and would just put her down. Josh wants her put down now. “Could have gone to Barbados with the money instead” (Hi Josh! 👋)

Josh got a new tattoo 2 days ago, started talking about his knife tattoo done recently, rach said, he got trolled so badly! Josh said, no, one person messaged me and asked why he was getting a tattoo of a knife as a police officer. (Hi again josh! 👋) not all knives are bad though because he’s used them before to cut people down “who are hanging”, Excellent.

Anyway, got a whale for wilby as it’s his favourite animal. 🌴

Oh, it’s actual Rachel’s bum on the knife. Double excellent.

Bit upset the pink mulberry she tried on yesterday was unattainable for her due to vet bill.

Had the freedom program on the phone on Monday apparently as the trolls have been on to them. They asked to have a call or zoom chat with rach but they were REALLY LUSH and said women support women and they’re not supporting you so carry on incorrectly facilitating the program, no worries xxx (🤥)

The “trolls” employer got back to her yesterday but didn’t mention what was said or the outcome. She’s decided she doesn’t want to catch anymore though. Time to breathe a sigh of relief tattle bastards!

Wait, no don’t - apparently a troll has just got 5 years in prison. We don’t have long left because everything changing. I hope they stick us in a cell together at least.

Josh reckons he’s really easy to catch the trolls, can just use the same method they use to catch online pedophiles. You know that really well known method, illegal use of the police data base?

I can’t remember who it was, but someone typed a “transcript” on here of a voice note that solicitor kate would send her best mate, obviously as a joke and all us “stupid and naive” tattle bastards understood that. But rach and josh have seen it and took it literally and thinks it’s the trolls just making up more lies. She also said it was sent directly to her… (is that a hat trick, HI 👋)
£8k for vet treatment, Do they not have insurance.??? Hence why we are now seeing this… we NEEEEEEED your cash.!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Josh hasn’t got the balls - literally & Raq is washing her hair 🤣
She will be doing it a while then. She needs washing up liquid rather than shampoo ! 🍳

Re Ethel, wasn't she, when they 1st got her, referred to as being Josh's dog? I'm sure I remember a story where she was saying Ethel was waiting by the door waiting for her 'daddy ' and they had a bond with each other ?

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t his tattoo done a few weeks ago not 2
Days, that wouldn’t look like that after 2 days would still be scabbing over.
That tattoo is really inappropriate for someone who’s wife “helps” DV families.
Pair of loons

Reactions: 27
If you were that short of money after £8k of vet bills, wouldn't you postpone a new tattoo in the current financial climate?

Reactions: 31
Tattle is all they have at the moment for content isn’t it?? Remember when she said she’s blocked access to this website 🤥

oohh josh trying to intimidate us again with his strong arm of the law… listen limpy you’re not playing cops and robbers anymore you’re playing shops so pipe down.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Josh got a new tattoo 2 days ago, started talking about his knife tattoo done recently, rach said, he got trolled so badly! Josh said, no, one person messaged me and asked why he was getting a tattoo of a knife as a police officer. (Hi again josh! 👋) not all knives are bad though because he’s used them before to cut people down “who are hanging”, Excellent.
That tattoo is the single chavviest thing I've ever seen. What on earth possessed him? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At this point I’m almost convinced that their life is being run in the style of Ant & Dec doing “Get Out Of Me Ear”! Except Tattle is Ant & Dec 🤣

Also R will now be furiously looking up people like Paul Scholes to get further material for W’s narrative, since he very rudely is not sticking to the brief.
“Rach, we want you to tell the huns that you do a full days work and you love josh the hardest”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just checked Social Blade. She's doing a Hinch and buying followers. There's no way she's gained so many with her dry content.

Reactions: 19
Hi all
Thank you so much for all your support and messages.
We are safe, albeit temporarily at a friend's for 2 more nights, then 🤷‍♀️.
I'm very close to the area where shambelton went for her hair cut this week. Going to try and find something more permanent over the weekend. If anyone has any pointers I be very grateful 🙏 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 112
Hi all
I'm very close to the area where shambelton went for her hair cut this week. Going to try and find something more permanent over the weekend. If anyone has any pointers I be very grateful 🙏 xx
Glad you got out safely ❤.

I
Glad you got out safely ❤.
Women's Aid should have some temporary accommodation for you or be able to put you in touch with someone or a charity that does.
Somewhere safe, where he can’t find you.
Did he get arrested?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi all
I've know of a woman who get 989000 women into homes each week! Oh wait...no I don't...it's a big fat bleeping lie! 🤥

Seriously though, I'm so glad you and your children are safe. Be proud of yourself ❤ I'm useless at this sort of stuff, but I'm sure some of the amazing trolls here will be able to point you in the right direction for help with housing. Good luck ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That tattoo reminds me of a winkle picker, it’s all bent at the end..
How bleeping boring her crappy life must be if all they ever do is spy on here then regurgitate some stuff said to her huns..
I’d imagine their sex life to involve some role play like this too: “you’ve been a mean nasty troll haven’t you Joshua?!…
…I’m going to use my powers of arrest to detain you for 5 years..” ((imagine prisons being full of tattlers, cells next to each other surrounded by actual criminals..))
“what you in for?..” tattler: “writing how much of a bleep Racheala Hambleetone is on tattle..”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.