Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My partner has threatened to slit my throat in front of my children tonight, I'm on the floor in my youngest child's room, so they feel safe. In the past I turned to shambleton for help - only to be ignored.
This will be the last night we stay here, one way or another. At breaking point. Sorry to post on here x

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 140
Hi all
Thank you so much for all your support and messages.
We are safe, albeit temporarily at a friend's for 2 more nights, then 🤷‍♀️.
I'm very close to the area where shambelton went for her hair cut this week. Going to try and find something more permanent over the weekend. If anyone has any pointers I be very grateful 🙏 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 112
Just woke up on my birthday, no Gucci bug glasses for me, but I also don’t have to go to NotBarbados with Jimmy Saville’s long lost son, so it’s not all bad 🎈
I remember when I first saw you posting on here and how you made ME realise that trolls deserve to be loved too! You've shown ME that no matter how bad things get, I can be a happy troll! Thank you for letting ME believe that trolls are human too and leading the way in trollness. I wouldn't be the troll I am today, without you. You made it possible for ME to reach VIP troll status and it's made ME realise how lucky I really am. I'm so pleased I've been able to post this message, on your birthday, that's all about ME!

Or in other words...Happy Birthday ❤ have the best day Lucy ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

redfoxbaby

So I don’t usually do this, but I’ve just watched her patron live, and I have to say it was a good one. So I’ve wrote a mini recap for you all -

mum had throat cancer but the chemo has worn away at her gum, so the bone is protruding and she’s really poorly and not looking after herself so she has lost lots of weight. It’s really difficult for rach cos she doesn’t speak to her sister at all.

Betsy is so poorly with raging tonsillitis that rach had to bath her. This annoyed josh because “why is she regressing to an 8 year old”.

£8500 for Ethel’s treatment, she’s home but still really poorly. Luckily it happened now and not when they got her as they wouldn’t have been able to afford it and would just put her down. Josh wants her put down now. “Could have gone to Barbados with the money instead” (Hi Josh! 👋)

Josh got a new tattoo 2 days ago, started talking about his knife tattoo done recently, rach said, he got trolled so badly! Josh said, no, one person messaged me and asked why he was getting a tattoo of a knife as a police officer. (Hi again josh! 👋) not all knives are bad though because he’s used them before to cut people down “who are hanging”, Excellent.

Anyway, got a whale for wilby as it’s his favourite animal. 🌴

Oh, it’s actual Rachel’s bum on the knife. Double excellent.

Bit upset the pink mulberry she tried on yesterday was unattainable for her due to vet bill.

Had the freedom program on the phone on Monday apparently as the trolls have been on to them. They asked to have a call or zoom chat with rach but they were REALLY LUSH and said women support women and they’re not supporting you so carry on incorrectly facilitating the program, no worries xxx (🤥)

The “trolls” employer got back to her yesterday but didn’t mention what was said or the outcome. She’s decided she doesn’t want to catch anymore though. Time to breathe a sigh of relief tattle bastards!

Wait, no don’t - apparently a troll has just got 5 years in prison. We don’t have long left because everything changing. I hope they stick us in a cell together at least.

Josh reckons he’s really easy to catch the trolls, can just use the same method they use to catch online pedophiles. You know that really well known method, illegal use of the police data base?

I can’t remember who it was, but someone typed a “transcript” on here of a voice note that solicitor kate would send her best mate, obviously as a joke and all us “stupid and naive” tattle bastards understood that. But rach and josh have seen it and took it literally and thinks it’s the trolls just making up more lies. She also said it was sent directly to her… (is that a hat trick, HI 👋)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

FridaK

VIP Member
This is one of those things that won't end until it ends badly with someone getting hurt. If any of these women's abusers see that list and pick up on their own traits, that particular women is in immediate danger (even if she didn't write it.) All the abuser needs to know is where she went today 🤷🏻‍♀️.

She has said it was posted with permission. However the whole point of women who need the Freedom Programme is to teach them to be more aware of danger. Given they are only two weeks in, I would say they are not in a position to see how posting that to a quarter of a million people might impact on them. Ergo, Rachael has now become the person that has abused their vulnerability.

How come in the year and half Emily was running the centre this didn't happen? Yet now the idiots have took over, its share away, no shits given. Bloody abysmal professional practice 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

FridaK

VIP Member
Totally agree but I think the aforementioned post made ridiculous assumptions which can make this thread look a wee bit foolish.

Strangely - there seems to be an upsurge in tonsillitis cases over the past month amongst my children's friendship groups.
Sorry I just need to say this or it will piss me off all day.

Rachael was ill with flu like symptoms and a bad chest on holiday which she self diagnosed as Tonsillitis. Then Edie got it and had a high temperature with flu symptoms. Then they got back and Wibble had the same infection. Now Betsy is so ill with the same symptoms that she's in tears and can't bathe herself. Even Ethel was shown to have a pneumonia type infection.

Now call it 'foolish,' all you want, but that to me indicates that an airborne respiratory infection may be present in the an unvaccinated household. There is no shame in that. We are not in the apocalyptic stages of pandemic anymore, Covid exists like any other illness. But if someone plops up at my door with a family full of chicken pox and tells me it's psoriasis, I'm going to point out that they are either an idiot or full of shit.

As you were tattlers (again sorry, an absence of common sense is a bug bear of mine.)

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Just woke up on my birthday, no Gucci bug glasses for me, but I also don’t have to go to NotBarbados with Jimmy Saville’s long lost son, so it’s not all bad 🎈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Keep yourself & your children safe, which you obviously are.
But, if you phone the police now, they will remove him.
Then you and your children will be safe for tonight & you can make plans to stay in a safe place, where he can’t find you.
Please don't wait until he sobers up & apologises, he's capable of carrying out this threat. You & a your children deserve better than this ❤.
I've accepted his apologies prob 25 times in our relationship, tonight was first time that he's threatened me in front of my children (prev relationship), that was too much.
Have now phoned for help, waiting on police to arrive, need to be strong.
Thank you for being here for me 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Well done for being so brave @Sungirl1505 and calling the Police and keeping your kids safe. Sending you lots of hugs, keep us posted so we know you’re ok xx
I don't feel brave at the moment, feel like an awful mum, scared for the future for us.
Your support means a lot x

So glad that you phoned the police.
One threat in a relationship is one too many & an apology isn't enough to undo what's been done.
I'm so sorry that you had the misfortune of coming across Rachel Hambleton, PTWM. She's let down so many people & I don't think she's actually ever helped any victims of domestic abuse. She's just trying to get rich and famous by any means possible.
Look after yourself and your children & accept all the help you are offered.
Just make sure you stick with legitimate Women's charities.
Let us know how you get on, if you can.
I don't think she has helped anyone either to be honest, certainly not in a DV relationship, any help she's offered (anyone) has resulted in her benefiting somehow, otherwise she has little or no interest.
I've got help this time, I hope anyone else who reaches out to her and is subsequently ignored is as lucky.
We certainly aren't trolls, we care for each other despite not meeting or knowing each others true identity.
Tomorrow 1st October will be first day of the rest of my life - grateful i can say that.
Xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

VCJR

VIP Member
I have just forwarded screenshots of the private & personal notes made by DA victims at todays Freedom Programme run by Rachel Hambleton, to the following people.

Chris Ashton of [email protected]
I've also sent the screenshots to their admin.
I hope they are able to stop this despicable person, before she causes any further harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Scd1991

VIP Member
Just going to say - how cute is Wilby? Hes actually a very clever little boy isnt he? ❤
I don’t know, I’m starting to view him the way I view annoying coworkers! You know when you see them and think “ffs not you again, I’m fed up seeing your face these days”
Poor sods got a bigger digital footprint than Steve jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Thank you all again, I'm still with friend for next few days. Hoping to sort something bit more permanent then, will have to arrange collection of my stuff too.
I'm in disbelief at the photos she's posted of B the last 2 days, none of them have any sense of what's appropriate or not.
😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 75

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel like Lula is prime for grooming? We all knew a girl at school who had a older boyfriend (usually with a car) and at the time you just thought "yeah, ok", then when you look back as an adult you think "what the fuck was a lad of 19-20 doing with a girl of 14?". She's ignored and bullied by her own family, she's left to wander the streets/spend all her time round other people's houses, her mum and stepdad have no idea where she is and what she's doing half the time, her internet use is not monitored in any way, on top of being brought up to believe that her value is in her looks and figure. It's all adding up to potentially not a great outcome 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 73

Crazymum

VIP Member
I dont know how they can joke and laugh about the knife thing. Cutting a chicken etc. A young boy in my sons year was stabbed last night on our estate by another boy both 14. He died this morning. It’s all over the news. The kids are in shock where we live, meanwhile this pratts joking on about knives. Not all knives are bad. I beg to differ.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Nothing of any substance to add but just want to tell Rach (hi there 👋) that I have an amazing sex life, a husband who not only adores me but respects both me and my child. I have a cracking job (don't you be getting giddy now hun, no trace of it on my socials 😘) I don't need to heal fuck all, did my healing when I came out of 2 abusive relationships (bit like you and josh combined they were, once was an alk and the other a narcissist. Maybe that's why you disgust me so much cause right from your controlling tendencies to the way you speak you just remind me of him. Manipulative)
Have a wonderful group of friends that are warm and just amazing people (no girl gang/pink Wednesday vibes here!)
I have a lovely home that isn't chaotic. No drama in my life cause i don't invite it in or plaster it over the Internet.
I guess this is just me being all smug about not being you 😊 looks like I'm different to the trolls you go on about that have no sex life, partner, job or direction in life...
Laters tata 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

chickhicks86

VIP Member
So in feeling the need to post evidence (for the trollz, no doubt) of her "trauma course", she has gone ahead and posted the very worst things that have happened to these women on her course. The private things that they have confessed in confidence. To all of her 200k followers. What the actual fuck.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So much to unpack with the biggest eye roll iv ever done!
1. No one pings anything to you, you weirdo. Stop looking at tattle, you little psycho.
2. Yes all 6 kids do need looking after and monitoring if their parents aren't around for 3 days.
3. How many edits do we think she will be made to do this time?
4. Stop trying to slag Josh’s ex off every chance you get, it makes you look sad and bitter.
5. If you sued Josh’s place of work after they had "wrongfully arrested him" im pretty sure he wouldn't have still been employed by them afterwards. Stop talking shit.
6. Your hair looks shit and its wonky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Niwlog

Going back to last week’s troll outing fest, happened to bump in to a friend who works in the legal department of a local council. Ran the council lady situation by her & this what she said may have happened. Any query/ complaint of this nature would have been passed on to that council’s legal team for response, even bypassing HR. The response would have been that they cannot confirm or deny that a particular person works for them as this is a breach of GDPR. This where it gets interesting:
if for example that person did work for the council but was innocent ie had profile hacked & this had caused alarm or distress to that individual as well as being incorectly outed/doxxed on a public platform, they may take legal action themselves or pass on to the police in support of their employee. They may even ask for the posts to be taken down as they are defamatory towards the council. Maybe that’s why Rach glossed over the response she’d received & that’s why she’s not troll hunting any more 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68