PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somewhere there is a village without an idiot...a "trauma workshop" facilitator has shared those womens' experience to her 200k followers.
Are they able to give informed consent? Usually what's discussed in a group stays in the group.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I'm just going to say this...Wilby is bleeping boring isn't he?

I switch off when people I care about talk about their toddlers and try to show me videos of them. There is only so long you can watch a toddler line things up before you think 'duck off you boring bastards'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Anyone else feel the urge to say after the third mummy bought you…a private diagnosis!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That list of things written by abused women literally describes every single thing she does/has done in her life!!! Especially parent child alienation. Why can people not see she is a total fraud.

Reactions: 40
I have just forwarded screenshots of the private & personal notes made by DA victims at todays Freedom Programme run by Rachel Hambleton, to the following people.

Chris Ashton of [email protected]
I've also sent the screenshots to their admin.
I hope they are able to stop this despicable person, before she causes any further harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Get a nipple caught in those bad boy gaps
Never mind catching a nipple. Josh’s wee Willie winkie must be chaffed to duck after she’s had a go at it 😂They made the mechanical shark in Jaws with less teeth than Rach.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have just forwarded screenshots of the private & personal notes made by DA victims at todays Freedom Programme run by Rachel Hambleton, to the following people.

Chris Ashton of [email protected]
I've also sent the screenshots to their admin.
I hope they are able to stop this despicable person, before she causes any further harm.
I'm not one to report but I think you're right to in this case. That really is atrocious. This is people's lives not Instagram fodder.

She could do so much better and do things like 'red flags for DA' generically so her followers who may not realise they're being subjected to it can potentially realise they are. So much more worthy things she can do without the gross invasions of privacy she does to literally ANYONE that comes into contact with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
I'm not one to report but I think you're right to in this case. That really is atrocious. This is people's lives not Instagram fodder.

She could do so much better and do things like 'red flags for DA' generically so her followers who may not realise they're being subjected to it can potentially realise they are. So much more worthy things she can do without the gross invasions of privacy she does to literally ANYONE that comes into contact with her.
There are so many reasons why she should not be facilitating a Freedom Programme.
I was fortunate enough to attend Freedom Programme courses run by qualified and experienced staff at Womens Aid.
It's tough & upsetting sitting in a room of strangers,discussing the "abuser", your abuser. Recognising your husband/ partner in everything they describe about the monster.
But Rachel Hambleton does not care 😫.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Ok ladies, I follow Hinch & Soloman. No judging pls - Don’t comment / like but follow. Don’t comment on their threads on here either 🤷‍♀️
If our Snorting Sloppy Sl*g thinks her house will ever look like theirs she’s deluded.
They ‘falsely’ portray their perfect patchwork families, in their defence do they show the same tit as her?
Do they swear & out their kids. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 20
This is one of those things that won't end until it ends badly with someone getting hurt. If any of these women's abusers see that list and pick up on their own traits, that particular women is in immediate danger (even if she didn't write it.) All the abuser needs to know is where she went today 🤷🏻‍♀️.

She has said it was posted with permission. However the whole point of women who need the Freedom Programme is to teach them to be more aware of danger. Given they are only two weeks in, I would say they are not in a position to see how posting that to a quarter of a million people might impact on them. Ergo, Rachael has now become the person that has abused their vulnerability.

How come in the year and half Emily was running the centre this didn't happen? Yet now the idiots have took over, its share away, no shits given. Bloody abysmal professional practice 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
As we all know she's tried to get pally pally with Hinch and Solomon (which i find down right hilarious that she failed) but I was wondering if she's ever tried to climb up the Radford's arse. Think about, she could dump the kids there and they'd be non the wiser, both families full of wrong uns (Noel im looking at you) both fail parent and both all more interested in spending all the fricken time. She'd fit right in

Reactions: 14
This is one of those things that won't end until it ends badly with someone getting hurt. If any of these women's abusers see that list and pick up on their own traits, that particular women is in immediate danger (even if she didn't write it.) All the abuser needs to know is where she went today 🤷🏻‍♀️.

She has said it was posted with permission. However the whole point of women who need the Freedom Programme is to teach them to be more aware of danger. Given they are only two weeks in, I would say they are not in a position to see how posting that to a quarter of a million people might impact on them. Ergo, Rachael has now become the person that has abused their vulnerability.

How come in the year and half Emily was running the centre this didn't happen? Yet now the idiots have took over, its share away, no shits given. Bloody abysmal professional practice 🤦🏻‍♀️.
I think this shows that Emily was once in an abusive relationship. Where as R ne er was or has been.
Maybe doing the training for the freedom programme is what opened Emily’s eyes to what a manipulator R is.
It took me a long time to see the signs in my relationship, and by the time I had the damage was done. But now I see the signs, I spot the red flags in more people.
Just speculating, but Emily seems to have washed her hands and now the centre is being run into the ground by limelight Laura

Reactions: 36
Now I want vodka, only been home 2 days😂😂😂
Having tried both Rescue Remedy and Vodka, in an attempt to "Comfort and Reassure" myself, I can 100% vouch for the Vodka. It does its job extremely well.
Rescue Remedy however, is completely useless, unless it is mixed with a large vodka.
Or another similar beverage 😊.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's always been my understanding that anything disclosed in a "programme" was completely confidential and not discussed outside of the room unless there were safeguarding concerns. But hey, what would I know 🥴

Reactions: 38
This woman is incapable of keeping anything private and confidential! She shares to her account anything from her periods and how she likes to tit in front of her husband, anything and everything about her and Josh’s kids to today, what victims of domestic abuse have written about their abusers and how they have been made to feel. Surely these women need to be protected and not have what they’ve talked about/written posted on an account of someone with thousands of followers. She really is the epitome of an evil, evil bleep. ‘Photo shared with permission’ my bleeping arse 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
You are correct - it’s absolutely the case! The fact that this has been shared on Instagram (with names or otherwise) is absolutely abhorrent. This is not something she can play shops with…..she’s abusing her position in sharing these pictures simply for engagement. I am disgusted.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.