PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that’s a rip off!! Especially going by the crap examples of the work done on the girl gang!
Yes, they all had very similar styles with dark roots & a bit of bleach on the bottom.
And a few bent ringlets on top, done with a straightening iron.
The hairdresser seems to do that style on just about everyone. It's on his Instagram page.
I would have done that for Rachel and the gang, with a highlight kit from boots, a blunt scissors & a couple of sponge rollers randomly placed.
And I would give them a 5% reduction on £270, as a thank you for all of Rachel's humanitarian work.
😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow that’s a rip off!! Especially going by the crap examples of the work done on the girl gang!
I have full colour with highlights, olaplex, cut & blow for around £150 and I think that’s pretty bougie of me 🫣
Mannah only had her hair done there at beginning of September ( this photo is from then) so it was only L she paid for ( unless she needed a glow up already 🤷🏻‍♀️)
Definitely single white female vibes going on…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
😂

I came here as I soon as I seen the picture as I absolutely do not agree with it. Im not “rach” 😂.
Congrats. You've answered the standard newbie question of what brought you here. This is where we now point you in the direction of the wiki (pink button).

It would be okay if you are Rach, we have a few, special welcoming paypal/career break/Emily related questions lined up if that were the case.

Which photo do you disagree with? Too many to choose from this week.

Reactions: 12
Mannah only had her hair done there at beginning of September ( this photo is from then) so it was only L she paid for ( unless she needed a glow up already 🤷🏻‍♀️)
Definitely single white female vibes going on…
Surely that's Joyce in a cheap wig with some lip filler?
😖😣😖

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The delusion is strong with this one. Yeah Rach definitely saved the dog. Everyone knows vets just have a piece of paper. All you need to save a dogs life is be lush and kind.
I was reading this lady’s comments on various FB posts. That’s a devotee right there for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Raq should have stopped having babies after she had Bekind. It’s blatantly obvious she’s the favourite child 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I take it she hasn't mentioned Molly Russell? The 14 year old who killed herself after viewing suicide and self harm images on Instagram. You know the place where she works the hardest ever. Having teenage daughters you'd think she would share that story with her followers wouldn't you. Instead of bleating on and on and on about 'trolls and stalkers'. But instead shes letting her teenage daughters post images in their underwear online on public accounts. Whilst her 13 yo is on her own in the shed in the garden and the 18 yo is cuddled up to mummy. I hope to god she checks her kids phones to see what they're looking at. I think we all know the answer to that one.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
This!!! I’ve said that (to myself) for months. She is buying followers. How can we prove this?

She isn’t doing anything to engage with her viewers. That would then encourage viewers to share her post, and gain more followers.
She’s definitely buying them.
I'm not sure it can be proved. She's blocked me but if she has lots of followers who have a weird profile, for example, odd user name, no profile pic, hardly any followers but following loads, they are usually a bot.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure it can be proved. She's blocked me but if she has lots of followers who have a weird profile, for example, odd user name, no profile pic, hardly any followers but following loads, they are usually a bot.
You can report them, that’s a popular pastime on the Hinch thread 😄 (I would if I could but I’m blocked too)

Reactions: 6
Totally agree but I think the aforementioned post made ridiculous assumptions which can make this thread look a wee bit foolish.

Strangely - there seems to be an upsurge in tonsillitis cases over the past month amongst my children's friendship groups.
Sorry I just need to say this or it will piss me off all day.

Rachael was ill with flu like symptoms and a bad chest on holiday which she self diagnosed as Tonsillitis. Then Edie got it and had a high temperature with flu symptoms. Then they got back and Wibble had the same infection. Now Betsy is so ill with the same symptoms that she's in tears and can't bathe herself. Even Ethel was shown to have a pneumonia type infection.

Now call it 'foolish,' all you want, but that to me indicates that an airborne respiratory infection may be present in the an unvaccinated household. There is no shame in that. We are not in the apocalyptic stages of pandemic anymore, Covid exists like any other illness. But if someone plops up at my door with a family full of chicken pox and tells me it's psoriasis, I'm going to point out that they are either an idiot or full of tit.

As you were tattlers (again sorry, an absence of common sense is a bug bear of mine.)

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Haven't had chance to catch up fully but I'd imagine what Josh is saying about using the methods they use to catch pedophiles is that they infiltrate their target. Ie he is on here and probably trying to lure personal info out of people.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
oh lighten up. Just read on if it’s tiresome to you.
So someone shares an opinion and you accuse them of being Rachel, someone else shares an opinion and you tell them to lighten up and scroll by.

Ok Rachel, dismiss everyone that doesnt agree with your narrative.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I take it she hasn't mentioned Molly Russell? The 14 year old who killed herself after viewing suicide and self harm images on Instagram. You know the place where she works the hardest ever. Having teenage daughters you'd think she would share that story with her followers wouldn't you. Instead of bleating on and on and on about 'trolls and stalkers'. But instead shes letting her teenage daughters post images in their underwear online on public accounts. Whilst her 13 yo is on her own in the shed in the garden and the 18 yo is cuddled up to mummy. I hope to god she checks her kids phones to see what they're looking at. I think we all know the answer to that one.
All I get from that pic is Lu is screaming out for attention. Be it from her sister, mother, father figure, friends whoever. I would be worried why she is posing like that while she is in the garden shed. I hope Rachet regularly checks her phone to see the conversations she has, websites she’s visiting ect. And not that I’m saying I don’t trust Lu as a kid, But that photo just says she’s missing the attention.
As a mum you must protect your kids to a certain extent, My 21 yr old duznt take pics like that, Never has and she’s out going and friendly, Lots of different sorts of friends. But we never see or hear Lu talk about friends… that’s quite sad.
A friend has told me that her 14 yr old has been smoking, drinking, uploading videos to her open fb and recently got into a situation with a young boy which scared her, On asking me for advice I’ve told her to delete all the apps, Change her password and even change her phone to a simple one with no internet. Harsh you might say, but if she’s getting influenced by others that needs to stop.

Reactions: 27
Couldn't care less what illness they have. It's showing her upset child in a vulnerable state for insta fodder to masses of strangers. Mind boggling.

Reactions: 32
Haven't had chance to catch up fully but I'd imagine what Josh is saying about using the methods they use to catch pedophiles is that they infiltrate their target. Ie he is on here and probably trying to lure personal info out of people.
Josh thinking he was a good enough Police officer to even work in child protection.

He can't manage to protect his children in real life, nevermind at work

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.