PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been sent these so got the gist. Maybe someone who saw it can elaborate or I can try get it tonight.
Ahh right okay. Not in the Bird shed then. Still making a holy show of himself bitching online with a bunch of women.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My partner has threatened to slit my throat in front of my children tonight, I'm on the floor in my youngest child's room, so they feel safe. In the past I turned to shambleton for help - only to be ignored.
This will be the last night we stay here, one way or another. At breaking point. Sorry to post on here x
You poor things.. Hope you can find safely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So I don’t usually do this, but I’ve just watched her patron live, and I have to say it was a good one. So I’ve wrote a mini recap for you all -

mum had throat cancer but the chemo has worn away at her gum, so the bone is protruding and she’s really poorly and not looking after herself so she has lost lots of weight. It’s really difficult for rach cos she doesn’t speak to her sister at all.

Betsy is so poorly with raging tonsillitis that rach had to bath her. This annoyed josh because “why is she regressing to an 8 year old”.

£8500 for Ethel’s treatment, she’s home but still really poorly. Luckily it happened now and not when they got her as they wouldn’t have been able to afford it and would just put her down. Josh wants her put down now. “Could have gone to Barbados with the money instead” (Hi Josh! 👋)

Josh got a new tattoo 2 days ago, started talking about his knife tattoo done recently, rach said, he got trolled so badly! Josh said, no, one person messaged me and asked why he was getting a tattoo of a knife as a police officer. (Hi again josh! 👋) not all knives are bad though because he’s used them before to cut people down “who are hanging”, Excellent.

Anyway, got a whale for wilby as it’s his favourite animal. 🌴

Oh, it’s actual Rachel’s bum on the knife. Double excellent.

Bit upset the pink mulberry she tried on yesterday was unattainable for her due to vet bill.

Had the freedom program on the phone on Monday apparently as the trolls have been on to them. They asked to have a call or zoom chat with rach but they were REALLY LUSH and said women support women and they’re not supporting you so carry on incorrectly facilitating the program, no worries xxx (🤥)

The “trolls” employer got back to her yesterday but didn’t mention what was said or the outcome. She’s decided she doesn’t want to catch anymore though. Time to breathe a sigh of relief tattle bastards!

Wait, no don’t - apparently a troll has just got 5 years in prison. We don’t have long left because everything changing. I hope they stick us in a cell together at least.

Josh reckons he’s really easy to catch the trolls, can just use the same method they use to catch online pedophiles. You know that really well known method, illegal use of the police data base?

I can’t remember who it was, but someone typed a “transcript” on here of a voice note that solicitor kate would send her best mate, obviously as a joke and all us “stupid and naive” tattle bastards understood that. But rach and josh have seen it and took it literally and thinks it’s the trolls just making up more lies. She also said it was sent directly to her… (is that a hat trick, HI 👋)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
So I don’t usually do this, but I’ve just watched her patron live, and I have to say it was a good one. So I’ve wrote a mini recap for you all -

mum had throat cancer but the chemo has worn away at her gum, so the bone is protruding and she’s really poorly and not looking after herself so she has lost lots of weight. It’s really difficult for rach cos she doesn’t speak to her sister at all.

Betsy is so poorly with raging tonsillitis that rach had to bath her. This annoyed josh because “why is she regressing to an 8 year old”.

£8500 for Ethel’s treatment, she’s home but still really poorly. Luckily it happened now and not when they got her as they wouldn’t have been able to afford it and would just put her down. Josh wants her put down now. “Could have gone to Barbados with the money instead” (Hi Josh! 👋)

Josh got a new tattoo 2 days ago, started talking about his knife tattoo done recently, rach said, he got trolled so badly! Josh said, no, one person messaged me and asked why he was getting a tattoo of a knife as a police officer. (Hi again josh! 👋) not all knives are bad though because he’s used them before to cut people down “who are hanging”, Excellent.

Bit upset the pink mulberry she tried on yesterday was unattainable for her due to vet bill.

Had the freedom program on the phone on Monday apparently as the trolls have been on to them. They asked to have a call or zoom chat with rach but they were REALLY LUSH and said women support women and they’re not supporting you so carry on incorrectly facilitating the program, no worries xxx (🤥)

The “trolls” employer got back to her yesterday but didn’t mention what was said or the outcome. She’s decided she doesn’t want to catch anymore though. Time to breathe a sigh of relief tattle bastards!

Wait, no don’t - apparently a troll has just got 5 years in prison. We don’t have long left because everything changing. I hope they stick us in a cell together at least.

Josh reckons he’s really easy to catch the trolls, can just use the same method they use to catch online pedophiles. You know that really well known method, illegal use of the police data base?

I can’t remember who it was, but someone typed a “transcript” on here of a voice note that solicitor kate would send her best mate, obviously as a joke and all us “stupid and naive” tattle bastards understood that. But rach and josh have seen it and took it literally and thinks it’s the trolls just making up more lies. She also said it was sent directly to her… (is that a hat trick, HI 👋)
Omg what a couple of absolute clowns 🤡 I am embarrassed for them 😬 How anyone can find them entertaining makes my head hurt.

Reactions: 32

duck. Off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
God iv never witnessed anyone being so delusional i don't know if its hilarious or scary 🤦‍♀️ both her and josh!! Jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 25

WHAT THE ACTUAL duck 🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

What the actual duck! 🙈 There is so much to unpack here! It’s all just total bullshit. She’s literally obsessed with tattle isn’t she! Hi Rach. 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31

As if her bum looks like that 😂😂 did they give the Tattoo artist a picture to work from or did she just stand in the tattoo studio with her arse out.

She’s making sure he’ll never forget her when they split. With all these tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As if her bum looks like that 😂😂 did they give the Tattoo artist a picture to work from or did she just stand in the tattoo studio with her arse out.

She’s making sure he’ll never forget her when they split. With all these tattoos.
She probably sent the tat artist a pic from that page that josh follows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At this point I’m almost convinced that their life is being run in the style of Ant & Dec doing “Get Out Of Me Ear”! Except Tattle is Ant & Dec 🤣

Also R will now be furiously looking up people like Paul Scholes to get further material for W’s narrative, since he very rudely is not sticking to the brief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
duck me her patreon should be named "rachs trolls bashing page" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
You don't read here either do you...but that knife tattoo was discussed ages ago, old news, keep up 😁

This one made me particularly laugh 😆😆
The duck 🤯🤯
Josh couldn't ridicule anyone if his testicles depended on it 🤦‍♀️
monty and me…josh can barely get an erection from all accounts so I’m not sure he has it in him to ridicule us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

It literally is just two semi circles 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely there must be some sort of official regulator for these dv charities. All the people on here that have reached out to her and been ignored and now posting confidential messages from the Freedom project, there must be some one to speak up/protect vulnerable people. Can anyone do this training online, buy a flip chart and set up in their living room? There must be legislation some where, it blows my mind that there is no one supporting these women when they are at their lowest 🙁
I had already emailed the Freedom Programme training people & posted their replies on here last week, I think it was last week.Yesterday I emailed the screenshots of the notes that the warriors wrote at Rachel Hambleton's Freedom Programme.
I'm glad they have taken my concerns seriously and have arranged to speak with her.
Hi PTWM, Rachel Hambleton, it was the least that I could do.
The Freedom Programme organisers were very thankful for the screenshots of DA victims private notes that you shared publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Riddleds bum in his knife tattoo 🤣🤣 what a pair of chavvy nut jobs. Probably to make her feel better after this recent bout of erectile dysfunction and consumption of horny Viking pills 🤣🤣 ah that’s really given me a good laugh today thanks rashflaps x

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Oh bless them. They are going batshit crazy together at least. I'm 50% embarrassed for them and 50% entertained at this point. It's a bit awkward. Her sister has the right idea.

So Josh actually said he has used the software and methods meant for child protection teams....... He definitely deserved to be booted of the force. How shameful. bleeping disgusting he said that about knives. Though I'm starting to realise that he may indeed have some level of Autism/ Asperger's. Which is difficult. He's not right is he? That stuff about Ethel, it's not normal to be that disassociated.

That 5 year nonsense was the online safety bill that Nadine Dorries tried to push though in Feb this year. It's still in the draft stage. After this weeks Molly Russell inquest, I think it will be more targeted toward social media providers in some sort of 'Ofcom,' type way. It will protect children first, for instance Lula having a large open account at 13, things like that will be challenged. (I do recall a women getting sentenced to three years but she was sending over 100 messages a day directly to the inbox the person involved and using other methods of contact.)

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.