PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is completely right looking after 6 kids day after day is bloody hard work and parents WHO DO THAT definitely deserve time away together!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It was particularly sad when she said the older ones don't need anyone to look after them. Lu is what 13 and has been going through a tough time. Isaac is 11/12?! How can they just bugger off and leave the poor kids to fend for themselves?! Once again Rach, we don't hate you coz we ain't you, we just think you're a tit mum and human.
Absolutely, I have a 10 and 14 year old and there is just no way I’d leave them to basically fend for themselves. Lucy might be there to look after Wilby but surely she’ll need to watch the others too? What if there’s a fire? A break in? An accident?

It makes me sick thinking of all that could happen.

ETA - because it’s made me really angry that she’s so selfish. What if Ethel takes a turn for the worse? Who’s looking after the dogs? What happen if she needs rushing back to the vets? 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Just wondered…

do we appoint monitors …to send the holiday chart?

so many lies ….
I couldn't work that out. She said something like "they send it to me". I assume she means the trolls send it to her, but unless lots of trolls are recording the info of their own back then she must be reading here?!

Also even the huns occasionally question her nights away. I'd be very careful Rach drawing attention to our little chart as I'd hate for the huns to come looking for it 🤔

Reactions: 26
Yeah they never got to date because they were sneaking around behind their partners backs!
Well there is the small matter of the cheating. I’m sure it can really ruin the dating experience.
Nice dig about his ex getting him arrested! The state on him, he should be in jail for looking the way he does. Dressing like Steve Irwin meet Jeremy Clarkson on a fishing trip, for no conceivable reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She talks so much tit 😆 No-one is sending her that list.
Shes imploding slowly- shes so consumed with hate for anyone calling her out and not licking her arse. The whole speil about Joshs ex- anything to throw her under the bus.

Reactions: 28
No one sends you anything from here, screenshots you take doesn’t count 🤣

So they sued D&C Police and won 8 years ago after slosh was taken off front facing duties….but he was still on squirrel patrol and still employed by them now? Make it mand sense 🤦‍♀️

She talks so much tit 😆 No-one is sending her that list.
Shes imploding slowly- shes so consumed with hate for anyone calling her out and not licking her arse. The whole speil about Joshs ex- anything to throw her under the bus.
And Edies dad at the same time 🙄

omg this is a dead giveaway that you’re Rachele aren’t you?!!! Coz she can’t write either ha
🤮 eeeeek nooooo then that would mean not a PC silky knob is my husband. I rather dry shave my lady bits and then go sit in a bath of vinegar. Thanks for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel like the announcement of a chart calls for a poll on the next thread
Has PC Redwine been sacked yay or nay?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
@FridaK this one's for you 😉
They are both actually disgusting people.!!!! Why do they find it appropriate to laugh about how he has used a knife.! I lost someone to suicide a few months back, Was the worst time for his family. He had served in the forces but there’s just not enough support for those going forward when leaving their occupation. Yet here they are laughing about knife tattoos and how good they are… I notice he has a Bee tattoo for the manchester bombing, But this is off the scale🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Wonder if they’re taking some Horny Viking Pills away to herpes lodge for sloshys silky peen.

Selfish pair of C words.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So much to unpack with the biggest eye roll iv ever done!
1. No one pings anything to you, you weirdo. Stop looking at tattle, you little psycho.
2. Yes all 6 kids do need looking after and monitoring if their parents aren't around for 3 days.
3. How many edits do we think she will be made to do this time?
4. Stop trying to slag Josh’s ex off every chance you get, it makes you look sad and bitter.
5. If you sued Josh’s place of work after they had "wrongfully arrested him" im pretty sure he wouldn't have still been employed by them afterwards. Stop talking tit.
6. Your hair looks tit and its wonky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I dont know how they can joke and laugh about the knife thing. Cutting a chicken etc. A young boy in my sons year was stabbed last night on our estate by another boy both 14. He died this morning. It’s all over the news. The kids are in shock where we live, meanwhile this pratts joking on about knives. Not all knives are bad. I beg to differ.
It sickening. There was a little girl stabbed in my local town during the summer and couple yrs back, another kid stabbed a kid from my eldest daughter year to death. Both all over the news. My nephew knew the killers of a mum and daughter in the other local town. Knife crime is rising, even in sleepy backwater towns. PC no balls should know this, plus it could trigger those that have been victims :( Rach and Slosh duck off and when you get there duck off again

• Sad
Rachel hun, you need help. You need more than your imaginary therapy.
You know how you mentioned once or twice how damaging your childhood was.. take a look at your kids. Your messing them up. Especially your 13 year old.
Grow the duck up. Stop living here rent free and be a mother.
Wash your hair as well when you have put them to bed. You look like gollum looking for his gucci ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Chicken bones can kill dogs... is it a regular activity to throw bones all over the garden? Voukd be anither expensive vet trip and dreadful suffering for any dig accudebtally eating one. Unbelievable creatures the pair of them.

No idea how to amend spelling mistakes but Im not Rancid, promise xx

Reactions: 17
Madness how they can afford to throw kfc in the garden. I cant remember the last time we had kfc because it's so expensive

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.