PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re very much a “pants” family in our house. In fact I’m sat in my kitchen now in pants and a vest top eating my breakfast and my 2 lads regularly wander round in just there boxers. Its just the way I was brought up (think regular topless sunbathing in the garden is super liberating!)
BUT BUT BUT we do this in our own home as it is a safe environment. There isn’t and never will be pictures of the pant wearing taken and there definitely isn’t evidence of it on my social media.
I know the pictures that Lula posted of her self are becoming sadly more the norm amongst young girls but as a parent R should be all over her social media making sure its locked down and private and having discussions about how dangerous posting pictures like that can be especially when your parents have a large social media following and a lot of people would be able to recognise you and know minute details about your life even down to the type of underwear you choose to wear and what your house and bedroom layout look like !!!!
Was about to say that my eldest (17) often wanders around in her pants, with a top on. She’ll take her trousers off soon as she gets home 🙄 - we say she’s like Martin from Friday night dinner, but with her trousers off 🤣🤣. BUT I have never taken a photo or video of her wearing them!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was about to say that my eldest (17) often wanders around in her pants, with a top on. She’ll take her trousers off soon as she gets home 🙄 - we say she’s like Martin from Friday night dinner, but with her trousers off 🤣🤣. BUT I have never taken a photo or video of her wearing them!
My eldest son often wanders round half naked and my husband will go mad and tell him to cover up. He just laughs because hes comfortable in himself.and doesnt understand the fuss. But I dont photograph him, I dont take videos. And if I do manage to take a pic where he isnt snarling at me for taking the pic I ask him first if its ok to post. If he says no I dont post, simples

Reactions: 16
Deflection, Deflection, Deflection.
Is she insinuating that none of her siblings talk to her Mum anymore and she’s the only one that deals with her??
If I had all this going on, there’s no way I’d be thinking about posting on social media.

Reactions: 31
My toddler is 2.6 and does sometimes bite in excitement. It’s never meant maliciously and she doesn’t as far as I know have any special needs. However, mean as I feel, I tell her off properly every time. She always cries after and I feel horrible because it is just excitement. But the bottom line is, she can’t keep doing it. Wilby biting needs to be nipped in the bud now (excuse the pun) even if it means they have to be consistent with disciplining hun and even if, shock horror, he gets upset when they do!

If that is all true ref her mum etc then she has my sympathy. If it’s true of course 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Hi Rachel (as we know you read here)
You are allowed to tell your child no you know! Quick firm "NO!" and remove him from the situation. Autism or not kids need boundaries.
Yes he'll probably cry, it won't hurt him.
Believe me as he gets bigger and stronger you're going to regret letting him do what he wants all the time.

Reactions: 26
What a load of Twaffle! Was going to go and have a listen but then thought ‘Can’t be arsed’
Haven’t seen her mention Kidscape in ages. Barely mentions what Trevi are up to. If she was truly a campaigner for victims of domestic abuse, she’d have a permanent section in her bio details, signposting various organisations in various areas, for a start.

Also, best sold book in ….. Psychology 😂

4C9890FD-2D3E-460A-8267-46EDD9046F4A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i wonder what the atmosphere would be like at a family funeral if all her siblings were to go as well as R & J

(i’m in no way wishing death on anyone, before i get accused of something!!!)

Reactions: 11
i wonder what the atmosphere would be like at a family funeral if all her siblings were to go as well as R & J

(i’m in no way wishing death on anyone, before i get accused of something!!!)
She’s probably hoping she’ll have another baby by then so she can sit on her arse with it clamped to her tit and make it all about her like she did with her stepdaughter’s wedding.

Reactions: 17
Deflection, Deflection, Deflection.
Oh just duck off and look after your poorly family, where’s Red wine slush today.?, leave the kids at home and get your mother sorted. Tell Bratsy to get herself in bed and wise up to adulthood…🙈🙈
Bratsys definitely milked the hospital card as she knew Non camera shy Sheila would spend the time with her at hospital.
If my mother/parent was ill I would take them straight to A&E, not just leave it, if she’s broken anything in her fall she could be in serious trouble. A friend once found her mum on the floor with a broken hip, and she died 2 days later.!
Get off your phone and prioritise your life. You cretin

Reactions: 34
£240 for the online trauma course what an absolute rip off, shame on them!!
duck me, that sounds so lush. It's exactly what I've needed for years. Hopefully it will
get rid of my PTSD, depression and anxiety, in just a few weeks!!!!
Amazin really that Rachel Hambleton can fix people's mental health problems in such a short time!
Who needs NHS mental health care, when an unqualified, untrained & unprofessional Fuckwit & her hypnotist bestie mate can sort your head out for just £240!
The mental trauma & scarring from mental abuse is something myself and so many other DA victims have just got to get on with & live with.
Until this bleeping genius came along and can apparently fix your trauma in 6 weeks!
Amazin & lush.
Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I eye rolled into 2023 reading that 😒. Like she give a tit about the dog her Mum. 🙄
This was meant to say 'the dog or her mum.' Not the 'the dog her mum.' 😂😂😂😂.

(I'm an hole, but not that much of an hole.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What a load of Twaffle! Was going to go and have a listen but then thought ‘Can’t be arsed’
Haven’t seen her mention Kidscape in ages. Barely mentions what Trevi are up to. If she was truly a campaigner for victims of domestic abuse, she’d have a permanent section in her bio details, signposting various organisations in various areas, for a start.

Also, best sold book in ….. Psychology 😂

View attachment 1620438
"Everything is temporary" yeah that might work in her head but not in mine. I left my abusive ex 18 years ago and I am still effected. I can go months sometimes almost years with being great but something little will trigger me and I go back into my shell. My abuse was more psychological but later became physical and I got off lightly compared to some. If she is spouting that bullshit to her "warriors" god help them, yes it gets easier and some people can recover with time but it temporary. Sorry but reading that just triggered me & I may have read more into it than R meant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else feel like Lula is prime for grooming? We all knew a girl at school who had a older boyfriend (usually with a car) and at the time you just thought "yeah, ok", then when you look back as an adult you think "what the duck was a lad of 19-20 doing with a girl of 14?". She's ignored and bullied by her own family, she's left to wander the streets/spend all her time round other people's houses, her mum and stepdad have no idea where she is and what she's doing half the time, her internet use is not monitored in any way, on top of being brought up to believe that her value is in her looks and figure. It's all adding up to potentially not a great outcome 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 73
Does anyone else feel like Lula is prime for grooming? We all knew a girl at school who had a older boyfriend (usually with a car) and at the time you just thought "yeah, ok", then when you look back as an adult you think "what the duck was a lad of 19-20 doing with a girl of 14?". She's ignored and bullied by her own family, she's left to wander the streets/spend all her time round other people's houses, her mum and stepdad have no idea where she is and what she's doing half the time, her internet use is not monitored in any way, on top of being brought up to believe that her value is in her looks and figure. It's all adding up to potentially not a great outcome 😟
I thought this the other day but didn't know how to word it. She comes across as very influential in regards to the wrong kind of attention because shes very desperate to be noticed and to fit in and she's very vulnerable and fragile. Her parents are doing her no favours at all in guiding her onto the right path. I have an awful feeling she's going to get herself into an awful position one day ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.