PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everyone ok with the fake bratsy content, given she flogging stuff today
As I said

Reactions: 3
I’m just amazed that nursery seems to have cured W from being non-verbal 🤔. He’s got the cutest little voice, it just makes me sad how little interaction he’s clearly had in the past otherwise he’d have been chatting away now.
Also, how come the two of them get to eat steak sat at the table (no sign of the other 5 children), whilst W has a couple of bits of pizza sitting on the landing at the top of the stairs (being filmed obvs) for his dinner 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
I’m just amazed that nursery seems to have cured W from being non-verbal 🤔. He’s got the cutest little voice, it just makes me sad how little interaction he’s clearly had in the past otherwise he’d have been chatting away now.
Also, how come the two of them get to eat steak sat at the table (no sign of the other 5 children), whilst W has a couple of bits of pizza sitting on the landing at the top of the stairs (being filmed obvs) for his dinner 🙄
It’s slosh that hates the kids, he wants Nurse Rachet to himself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I listened to 10 minutes… while washing my hair so I was underwater quite a bit too 😂 … and that was enough bollocks for me!
I've obviously got more staying power than you 😂.
And I just listened again , just to make sure I got everything.
It's actually worse the second time.
Rachel Hambleton is blowing her own trumpet full of lies & Anna Mathur is crawling right up inside her hole 😫.
Glad you washed your hair, and don't forget, the next time you need a cut, go to Bath with your girl gang ❤.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a load of Twaffle! Was going to go and have a listen but then thought ‘Can’t be arsed’
Haven’t seen her mention Kidscape in ages. Barely mentions what Trevi are up to. If she was truly a campaigner for victims of domestic abuse, she’d have a permanent section in her bio details, signposting various organisations in various areas, for a start.

Also, best sold book in ….. Psychology 😂

View attachment 1620438

Love the wording of this. She has ‘set up’ 2 women’s centres. Not actually done anything with them that anyone can tell, and they’re never open, but she’s set them up, so that’s ok. But hey, go visit the shop,where all the profits go to the centres!

Reactions: 20
I donated to a dog charity today which raises funds for the breed of dog that I own, helping them in rescue etc. The raffle was drawn today after it closed at 6, the video footage of the app choosing the winners randomly was included, all names listed with their prizes against them and they requested Winners to get in touch so the prizes could be sent off as soon as poss. It’s not hard so why hasn’t she/her team sorted this out and shown who has won what.

Reactions: 41
I’m guessing anyone that asks her for the raffle winners will be blocked. HOW does she keep getting away with this??

Reactions: 24
For those of you asking about raffle winners, remember that she's never announced the winners from the one she ran back in May, so don't hold your breath 🤷 she phoned Jeremy to tell him he'd won a session at the trampoline park, he said to draw someone else. That is the one and only time she's mentioned a winner #scamartist #lyinglinda #hastopayforjubai

Reactions: 44
He obviously thinks it’s funny to bite which is why he’s laughing and keeps doing it.

Honestly can’t believe she has 3 kids before wilby she’s bleeping clueless on how to parent.
She shared diaries before from the other ones nursery days, the nursery must have filled them out and sent them home for the parent. From what I remember there were lots of biting episodes in those too. So all the kids must be biters.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hi Rachel (as we know you read here)
You are allowed to tell your child no you know! Quick firm "NO!" and remove him from the situation. Autism or not kids need boundaries.
Yes he'll probably cry, it won't hurt him.
Believe me as he gets bigger and stronger you're going to regret letting him do what he wants all the time.
Bit of a rant sorry.

Right?! I have tried my hardest to ensure my 16 year old has been taught right from wrong (he is autistic), and he can still be very hard to handle! He used to bite as a toddler, I’d tell him no, I’d let him feel how hard teeth are by getting him to press his own finger into his teeth. I’d let him feel how sharp mine are and tell him that hurts, they’re sharp or ouch no. It was hard to make him understand I was getting hurt. Only thing that stopped him was when he bit my thigh while we were playing a silly game. It took me by surprise and I burst into tears, he was heartbroken, scared and cried too. I was never bitten again thankfully. Guessing my reaction got through to him.

Letting your child just do as they please is dangerous and lazy parenting. Autistic or not, you can’t just let him bite you for the gram. He won’t implode if you set boundaries, meltdowns can get pretty aggressive and the bigger the child, the more damage they can do (to themselves, you, siblings, the home).

We do whatever we can to ensure our child doesn’t reach that point. I watch his demeanour and body language and redirect whenever I see him getting overwhelmed. It doesn’t always work, but if Raquellllll can’t even be arsed to teach Wilbs biting is painful and to pack it in, she isn’t going to be arsed to learn when he’s getting overstimulated/overwhelmed/stressed etc and try to help him regulate. He will get stronger and he will hurt her/others sadly.
I wish she wouldn’t portray autistic kids as naughty, or bad tempered or frightening. I mean, they do be naughty or bad tempered, but they’re human and all human kids get like that. She pisses me off with it all!
I won’t pretend to be an expert, but if I’d known my kid was autistic when he was Wilbs age, I would’ve done SO much differently. RattleSnake has this privilege some of us parents didn’t have, but has she decided to actually parent her son, let alone appropriately parent an autistic child? Has she hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Just going to say - how cute is Wilby? Hes actually a very clever little boy isnt he? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just going to say - how cute is Wilby? Hes actually a very clever little boy isnt he? ❤
I don’t know, I’m starting to view him the way I view annoying coworkers! You know when you see them and think “ffs not you again, I’m fed up seeing your face these days”
Poor sods got a bigger digital footprint than Steve jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
You would think if the winners of the first raffle had been contacted and given their prize we would have had re-shares of any thank you so much for my amazing prize type stories - not one single one, I don’t know how she is so brazen about it all.

Reactions: 31
Bit of a rant sorry.

Right?! I have tried my hardest to ensure my 16 year old has been taught right from wrong (he is autistic), and he can still be very hard to handle! He used to bite as a toddler, I’d tell him no, I’d let him feel how hard teeth are by getting him to press his own finger into his teeth. I’d let him feel how sharp mine are and tell him that hurts, they’re sharp or ouch no. It was hard to make him understand I was getting hurt. Only thing that stopped him was when he bit my thigh while we were playing a silly game. It took me by surprise and I burst into tears, he was heartbroken, scared and cried too. I was never bitten again thankfully. Guessing my reaction got through to him.

Letting your child just do as they please is dangerous and lazy parenting. Autistic or not, you can’t just let him bite you for the gram. He won’t implode if you set boundaries, meltdowns can get pretty aggressive and the bigger the child, the more damage they can do (to themselves, you, siblings, the home).

We do whatever we can to ensure our child doesn’t reach that point. I watch his demeanour and body language and redirect whenever I see him getting overwhelmed. It doesn’t always work, but if Raquellllll can’t even be arsed to teach Wilbs biting is painful and to pack it in, she isn’t going to be arsed to learn when he’s getting overstimulated/overwhelmed/stressed etc and try to help him regulate. He will get stronger and he will hurt her/others sadly.
I wish she wouldn’t portray autistic kids as naughty, or bad tempered or frightening. I mean, they do be naughty or bad tempered, but they’re human and all human kids get like that. She pisses me off with it all!
I won’t pretend to be an expert, but if I’d known my kid was autistic when he was Wilbs age, I would’ve done SO much differently. RattleSnake has this privilege some of us parents didn’t have, but has she decided to actually parent her son, let alone appropriately parent an autistic child? Has she hell!
This!!! For someone who supposedly has all this experience with autistic people she has no clue! I feel for any that came into contact with her in her old job.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So I don’t usually do this, but I’ve just watched her patron live, and I have to say it was a good one. So I’ve wrote a mini recap for you all -

mum had throat cancer but the chemo has worn away at her gum, so the bone is protruding and she’s really poorly and not looking after herself so she has lost lots of weight. It’s really difficult for rach cos she doesn’t speak to her sister at all.

Betsy is so poorly with raging tonsillitis that rach had to bath her. This annoyed josh because “why is she regressing to an 8 year old”.

£8500 for Ethel’s treatment, she’s home but still really poorly. Luckily it happened now and not when they got her as they wouldn’t have been able to afford it and would just put her down. Josh wants her put down now. “Could have gone to Barbados with the money instead” (Hi Josh! 👋)

Josh got a new tattoo 2 days ago, started talking about his knife tattoo done recently, rach said, he got trolled so badly! Josh said, no, one person messaged me and asked why he was getting a tattoo of a knife as a police officer. (Hi again josh! 👋) not all knives are bad though because he’s used them before to cut people down “who are hanging”, Excellent.

Anyway, got a whale for wilby as it’s his favourite animal. 🌴

Oh, it’s actual Rachel’s bum on the knife. Double excellent.

Bit upset the pink mulberry she tried on yesterday was unattainable for her due to vet bill.

Had the freedom program on the phone on Monday apparently as the trolls have been on to them. They asked to have a call or zoom chat with rach but they were REALLY LUSH and said women support women and they’re not supporting you so carry on incorrectly facilitating the program, no worries xxx (🤥)

The “trolls” employer got back to her yesterday but didn’t mention what was said or the outcome. She’s decided she doesn’t want to catch anymore though. Time to breathe a sigh of relief tattle bastards!

Wait, no don’t - apparently a troll has just got 5 years in prison. We don’t have long left because everything changing. I hope they stick us in a cell together at least.

Josh reckons he’s really easy to catch the trolls, can just use the same method they use to catch online pedophiles. You know that really well known method, illegal use of the police data base?

I can’t remember who it was, but someone typed a “transcript” on here of a voice note that solicitor kate would send her best mate, obviously as a joke and all us “stupid and naive” tattle bastards understood that. But rach and josh have seen it and took it literally and thinks it’s the trolls just making up more lies. She also said it was sent directly to her… (is that a hat trick, HI 👋)
They’re parents.. it’s so weird.. I can’t imagine how the kids would feel.
Also I went through a 2 year period with raging tonsillitis, glandular fever etc. It is as bad as having your Mom wash you.. She was hospitalised.. skin sore, can’t move with pains all over etc ..Regressing? Extremely harsh. It always seems like a tug of war for attention between them? So weird.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.