PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like Lula is prime for grooming? We all knew a girl at school who had a older boyfriend (usually with a car) and at the time you just thought "yeah, ok", then when you look back as an adult you think "what the duck was a lad of 19-20 doing with a girl of 14?". She's ignored and bullied by her own family, she's left to wander the streets/spend all her time round other people's houses, her mum and stepdad have no idea where she is and what she's doing half the time, her internet use is not monitored in any way, on top of being brought up to believe that her value is in her looks and figure. It's all adding up to potentially not a great outcome 😟
Yep 100%, I was that young 14 yr old with a 20yr old bf with a car picking me up from school. He was a criminal, I thought I was the bees knees, but I wasn’t monitored and was allowed to do what I wanted, and in all honesty emotionally neglected, and neurodiverse (unknown at the time) no social media or internet back then either. I had a baby at 17 to him.

Honestly rashflaps you need to step up and safeguard Lula, she’s vulnerable, young, neurodiverse and you don’t know where she is half the time. Step up! Be a parent ffs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’d like to see this bite video..
as a parent to children with neurodiverse minds, I like to think I’d be able to spot genuine rage biting and “I’m a little knobhead 3 year old testing my boundaries” bite..

Reactions: 15
"Everything is temporary" yeah that might work in her head but not in mine. I left my abusive ex 18 years ago and I am still effected. I can go months sometimes almost years with being great but something little will trigger me and I go back into my shell. My abuse was more psychological but later became physical and I got off lightly compared to some. If she is spouting that bullshit to her "warriors" god help them, yes it gets easier and some people can recover with time but it temporary. Sorry but reading that just triggered me & I may have read more into it than R meant.
This is a massive aside, but for me, I can't ever butter toast without thinking of my abusive ex. It's almost like a joke to read it back. He would get so angry if I didn't butter his toast "correctly". It's part of what makes me so angry at ptwm, real trauma is nothing to make money of.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
as a parent to children with neurodiverse minds, I like to think I’d be able to spot genuine rage biting and “I’m a little knobhead 3 year old testing my boundaries” bite..
I can categorically say it's the latter, fuelled by his 🤡 of a mother laughing...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s just a child with no boundaries and a parent that laughs at him 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She looks absolutely deranged in those skin&me ads. The mouth is so far open, why? If you try do that face yourself (I just tried, as an experiment) it’s the least natural thing ever.

Why does she think we wanna see ALL her teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s just a child with no boundaries and a parent that laughs at him 🙄
He obviously thinks it’s funny to bite which is why he’s laughing and keeps doing it.

Honestly can’t believe she has 3 kids before wilby she’s bleeping clueless on how to parent.

Reactions: 42
Why is he being given his dinner on the landing outside the bathroom, is he too violent and aggressive to be taught to sit at the table Rach?

Reactions: 30
Why is he being given his dinner on the landing outside the bathroom, is he too violent and aggressive to be taught to sit at the table Rach?
Cos she’s a lazy cnut, and it’s easier to sprawl across the hallway than sit at the table like normal people

• Sad
Reactions: 16
i wonder what the atmosphere would be like at a family funeral if all her siblings were to go as well as R & J

(i’m in no way wishing death on anyone, before i get accused of something!!!)
Did you watch any of Queen Elizabeth II funeral.......the cold shoulder Harry & Megan recieved might give you a good idea... IMO

Reactions: 6
Mia has put a post on Instagram about not seeing her sisters over a year now due to one person’s hatred.
Mia if you’re reading here I hope one day your half sisters come back into your lives once they realise the truth about their poor excuse of a mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I find it really odd that Josh feels the need to validate her like this. In such a specific way. It's almost derogatory. "You are a good mum and a good wife." I'd be like "Oh well cheers for that. I'm glad I'm meeting your standards Husband. How we lucky we are to live in an episode of The Handmaids Tale."

I know my Husband thinks I'm a great mum/ wife/ person but he doesn't need to tell me. We just high five each other now again when the kids accomplish something or we have a good day or just in the moment. It's a mutual respect that is natural. Those messages look so unnatural to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
If anyone has 20 minutes of their time to waste, listen to Anna Mathur's podcast with PTWM.
Anna is a big fan of Rachel Hambleton, especially her parenting & her 2 Sunday Times Bestselling books.
It was recorded recently, and it's worth a listen just to reinforce what a liar & an appalling person she is.
And her husband is a police officer, apparently.
Also her 3 year old is 2.

Reactions: 9
I can’t cope listening to her drone on in the Podcast, it just winds me up. I’m done with her for now, I’m just going to keep up with stuff here.

Reactions: 13
If anyone has 20 minutes of their time to waste, listen to Anna Mathur's podcast with PTWM.
Anna is a big fan of Rachel Hambleton, especially her parenting & her 2 Sunday Times Bestselling books.
It was recorded recently, and it's worth a listen just to reinforce what a liar & an appalling person she is.
And her husband is a police officer, apparently.
Also her 3 year old is 2.
I listened to 10 minutes… while washing my hair so I was underwater quite a bit too 😂 … and that was enough bollocks for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.