PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner has threatened to slit my throat in front of my children tonight, I'm on the floor in my youngest child's room, so they feel safe. In the past I turned to shambleton for help - only to be ignored.
This will be the last night we stay here, one way or another. At breaking point. Sorry to post on here x

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 140
My partner has threatened to slit my throat in front of my children tonight, I'm on the floor in my youngest child's room, so they feel safe. In the past I turned to shambleton for help - only to be ignored.
This will be the last night we stay here, one way or another. At breaking point. Sorry to post on here x
Stay safe and if you can get out safely please do. Please report back when you can. Biggest hug xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She shouldn’t even be taking photos of the work that the group have done. It’s confidential and she should be safeguarding these ladies, some who will be very vulnerable, spent years at the hands of their abuser and never dared say no. These ladies are essentially putting their trust in her that she will keep them safe yet here she is sharing their most private thoughts with all her followers. How can they begin to heal when she’s abusing their trust, putting them in a position where yet again they can’t say no for fear of backlash. Might seem like nothing to you Rambo but to them it could be everything.

when is it ever ok to share something private with people you don’t know? Even with permission it’s morally wrong to think that it’s acceptable to share others most personal thoughts.
Feel like I’m repeating myself now but I just can’t get my head around how she thinks it’s ok to share, do any other DV support groups or charities do this?
Rambo, you’re an insult to all those hard working people that are trying to help vulnerable women rebuild their lives and if you’ve really been a victim of DV them you should know better. You are a danger to every single one of those people that come to you for help, it’s not a fiction book or a tv programme it’s real life. Get over yourself.
You're right, she is an absolute disgrace & gives a bad name to all others who genuinely help victims of domestic abuse.
I would never have done a Freedom Programme if I'd known that people like Rachel Hambleton are allowed to facilitate the programme.
And for anyone who is considering doing the Freedom Programme in the future, I would say, check that the people running it are experienced and qualified & are a genuine & legitimate DA support facility.

Reactions: 24
He's passed out drunk now, I'll be ok until the morning now, just hate seeing my children upset by him. Thank you for replying, it means a lot atm xxx
How many kids and please take care? Go and leave everything. Just get out safe. Have you friends or family locally? Safe place to go x

Reactions: 4
How many kids and please take care? Go and leave everything. Just get out safe. Have you friends or family locally? Safe place to go x
I've 2 children, I will do in the morning, I'm packing essentials now, the rest will stay. We'll find somewhere to go, be it friends or hotel.
He found out he's being made redundant today, things escalated from there.
Now he's asleep I'm calmer.
Hate my life xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I've 2 children, I will do in the morning, I'm packing essentials now, the rest will stay. We'll find somewhere to go, be it friends or hotel.
He found out he's being made redundant today, things escalated from there.
Now he's asleep I'm calmer.
Hate my life xx
you're doing the right thing. But dont bother with essentials etc dont risk waking him. Lie low, rest if you can and be ready to get out asap tomorrow. Police first thing and get out. Kids will be ok. Xxxxxxxxxxx message as soon as you safely can. Biggest hug. Totally understand why you cant run now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Are you & your children together in one room?
If you are, barricade yourself in the room.
Put furniture against the door.
Are you using a computer or do you have your phone with you?
Phone the police now. They will remove him, arrest him, then you can get your belongings together & leave.
The police will put help you to leave & get to a safe place tonight.
Please don't wait until the morning. Get out asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
you're doing the right thing. But dont bother with essentials etc dont risk waking him. Lie low, rest if you can and be ready to get out asap tomorrow. Police first thing and get out. Kids will be ok. Xxxxxxxxxxx message as soon as you safely can. Biggest hug. Totally understand why you cant run now.
Thank you, just feel for xhildren seeing this,
I promised them, when they heard him say that, we will leave and this time we will. Thsnk you for caring at this ungodly hour.
Knowing I'm not alone is comfort.
Night xxx

Are you & your children together in one room?
If you are, barricade yourself in the room.
Put furniture against the door.
Are you using a computer or do you have your phone with you?
Phone the police now. They will remove him, arrest him, then you can get your belongings together & leave.
The police will put help you to leave & get to a safe place tonight.
Please don't wait until the morning. Get out asap.
I'm in room with my youngest and older child in room next door. They're both asleep finally.
He's passed out completely drunk now downstairs.
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you, just feel for xhildren seeing this,
I promised them, when they heard him say that, we will leave and this time we will. Thsnk you for caring at this ungodly hour.
Knowing I'm not alone is comfort.
Night xxx

I'm in room with my youngest and older child in room next door. They're both asleep finally.
He's passed out completely drunk now downstairs.
Xx
Keep yourself & your children safe, which you obviously are.
But, if you phone the police now, they will remove him.
Then you and your children will be safe for tonight & you can make plans to stay in a safe place, where he can’t find you.
Please don't wait until he sobers up & apologises, he's capable of carrying out this threat. You & a your children deserve better than this ❤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just can't fathom how, after what I'm guessing will have been quite a hard time for someone attending a course relating to DV, the 'professional' who is conducting the course then goes over to the attendees and says can I have permission to share this online?! Yet again no boundaries. She can't even do that job right can she. Yes the person may have said yes, that's after probably having brought up lots of emotions shes put in a corner by a 'professional' in a position of trust. I don't know what will ever make her realise just how inappropriate she is, what will it take?
Local authorities have procedures where a person in position of trust (pipot) is perpetrating abuse… maybe a referral would be beneficial 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Local authorities have procedures where a person in position of trust (pipot) is perpetrating abuse… maybe a referral would be beneficial 🤷‍♀️
Do you know how this referral is done & to whom?

Reactions: 4
Keep yourself & your children safe, which you obviously are.
But, if you phone the police now, they will remove him.
Then you and your children will be safe for tonight & you can make plans to stay in a safe place, where he can’t find you.
Please don't wait until he sobers up & apologises, he's capable of carrying out this threat. You & a your children deserve better than this ❤.
I've accepted his apologies prob 25 times in our relationship, tonight was first time that he's threatened me in front of my children (prev relationship), that was too much.
Have now phoned for help, waiting on police to arrive, need to be strong.
Thank you for being here for me 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I've accepted his apologies prob 25 times in our relationship, tonight was first time that he's threatened me in front of my children (prev relationship), that was too much.
Have now phoned for help, waiting on police to arrive, need to be strong.
Thank you for being here for me 💕
So glad that you phoned the police.
One threat in a relationship is one too many & an apology isn't enough to undo what's been done.
I'm so sorry that you had the misfortune of coming across Rachel Hambleton, PTWM. She's let down so many people & I don't think she's actually ever helped any victims of domestic abuse. She's just trying to get rich and famous by any means possible.
Look after yourself and your children & accept all the help you are offered.
Just make sure you stick with legitimate Women's charities.
Let us know how you get on, if you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well done for being so brave @Sungirl1505 and calling the Police and keeping your kids safe. Sending you lots of hugs, keep us posted so we know you’re ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.