PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t disclose to much information as I don’t want super sleuths Brick Top & Slack Cock outing me on Instagram this weekend.
I’ve got a busy one packing my books, collapsible bucket & trying to make room for my gravy jug..
This has broken me! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Rancid, if you don't read these posts and laugh out loud sometimes, then you really are beyond saving. PS, safeguard your kids. 🖐🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We all know that the family had Covid before and R said it was a chest infection, E's Nan had outed them on a post on Facebook about E having Covid. They've been completely in denial about Covid, they didn't give a tit about the rules. So I do actually believe they've all had/got it again.

Reactions: 25
We all know that the family had Covid before and R said it was a chest infection, E's Nan had outed them on a post on Facebook about E having Covid. They've been completely in denial about Covid, they didn't give a tit about the rules. So I do actually believe they've all had/got it again.
But remember they lived like they were in tier 4 the whole way through 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another one that's only 3 miles away from where rach lives.

This is why you protect your kids head.

"Teacher guilty of downloading hundreds of child abuse images - Devon Live" https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/teacher-guilty-downloading-hundreds-child-7647831
But remember, Rachel has said before that its everyone else who has the problem for seeing anything "wrong" with what she shares and its others who have the problem.

She won't even have accountability for her own abusive and neglectful behaviour in her own house, nevermind care about it happening in her area.

Just as long as she pretends to care enough to keep the donations coming in to keep her in tit clothes, she's fine

Reactions: 19
what happened with Alex Skeel, if anything? I remember she was all over his backstory at the time and never mentioned again?
I remember him. He had a documentary coming out and she’d latched herself firmly on to him. Went to visit him and really plastered his face all over her socials. Alex decided he didn’t want social media and shut it down as he said he wanted to protect his children. He was never mentioned again by her. Not even in passing.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Going back to last week’s troll outing fest, happened to bump in to a friend who works in the legal department of a local council. Ran the council lady situation by her & this what she said may have happened. Any query/ complaint of this nature would have been passed on to that council’s legal team for response, even bypassing HR. The response would have been that they cannot confirm or deny that a particular person works for them as this is a breach of GDPR. This where it gets interesting:
if for example that person did work for the council but was innocent ie had profile hacked & this had caused alarm or distress to that individual as well as being incorectly outed/doxxed on a public platform, they may take legal action themselves or pass on to the police in support of their employee. They may even ask for the posts to be taken down as they are defamatory towards the council. Maybe that’s why Rach glossed over the response she’d received & that’s why she’s not troll hunting any more 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Going back to last week’s troll outing fest, happened to bump in to a friend who works in the legal department of a local council. Ran the council lady situation by her & this what she said may have happened. Any query/ complaint of this nature would have been passed on to that council’s legal team for response, even bypassing HR. The response would have been that they cannot confirm or deny that a particular person works for them as this is a breach of GDPR. This where it gets interesting:
if for example that person did work for the council but was innocent ie had profile hacked & this had caused alarm or distress to that individual as well as being incorectly outed/doxxed on a public platform, they may take legal action themselves or pass on to the police in support of their employee. They may even ask for the posts to be taken down as they are defamatory towards the council. Maybe that’s why Rach glossed over the response she’d received & that’s why she’s not troll hunting any more 🤣
Im blocked so don’t know what response if any she’s had from them but I can imagine it wouldn’t be a top priority for the council!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.