Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Diana Ross

Frequent change of opinion, that was once when I defended Susie because I believed Kerry, that's the ONLY DRAMA AND ARGUMENT I've ever been in on tiktok and I challenge you to prove otherwise, I got involved because of a comment about my weight and it snowballed. Cass is trying to insinuate that I'm the halfwit behind the troll accounts which is pretty laughable, so what was I doing, signing in and out of different accounts n leaving comments to myself, dragging myself down about my weight, aye that makes perfect sense, I deliberately trolled myself about the very thing that triggers my MH into lapses, as if. I commented on 1 celebrity's post, big fucking wow, setting challenges to see if I've commented on other celebrities posts, that's pathetic but go for it because you'll not find any. Calling me the middle aged stoner when they have actually no idea the reasons why I smoke it. Been spoke about and called strange, weird etc is just laughable, that doesn't bother me but what does is people trying to insinuate that I'm behind the pages that trolled Dianne and MYSELF when I'm most definitely not

Elaine I get where your coming from cause a few months ago it was me in your place but I was getting it ten fold…. I have seen absolutely everything single thing anyone has said about me….
You know I have the same MH condition as you but you made an assumption about me and carried on knowing how much that could trigger me, also knowing about my breakdown that really hurt me, you know what I did then and what happened… these new troll pages have been refreshing everything that everyone has been saying about me. I don’t think your behind any pages but you did supply information about me all over tiktok, stuff I had confided in you… you also know I have BDD, if anyone knows about body image it’s me and I would never attack someone about how they look… I’m still getting comments asking me why I blamed you for all this which I have not, I have not once nor would I verbally bash you and the tattlers can confirm this… you came on to tattle before I exposed that streak of pish and said that we had been arguing prior to this and you have heard the way I speak to people and I am horrible to people all of which was untrue, we’re was there consideration for my MH or my physical health in all this…. What would of happened if I had another breakdown or worse. Elaine even when you sent me they big king horrible messages on messenger did I react? No! But you came here and bashed me and made me out to be a monster and how I love myself, yes I do cause I’ve worked very hard to get where I am today
You found it laughable thinking I was behind the ‘fan’ accounts, or my kids, who are more mature than most people on that app….. I would of thought that you could of came to me and asked me and I would of spoke to you. This all has to stop but I’m the strongest over ever been and if there want a war they can come straight for me cause they’re in for a shock

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MishyMac

As you can probs guess from the name is michelle_mac85 on TikTok and it was obviously my daughter that is getting posted about and I just wanted to come on and clear a few things up (I totally forgot all about this site until it was went to me earlier on TikTok)

First of all, myself daughter and hubby are all supporters and on the committee of a Junior football team who plays against Larkhall Thistle who shielsy is a coach of, my partner had met him a few times before at games before he was “TikTok Famous” and seemed like a nice enough guy, fast forward to us meeting him at the start of the season this year and again was pleasant enough and didn’t think anything of it my lassie was buzzing she met someone with so many followers etc and was telling her pals etc. the stuff then came out out about cheating and I was like not my business or anyone else’s it’s him n his wife’s so just skipped by most of the posts regarding this and then I seen tweets mentioned an again I just assumed it was cheating stuff. We played them at larkhall home when my daughter got her first photo of him and was buzzing again. Last week our team organised a friendly at our park and that’s where the comment came from him saying your place as it was decided last minute whether we were home are away, he has never met my daughter on her own and I can assure Everyone he never will now either as he’s been blocked and deleted now I have seen the tweets. I am also gonna make sure that the league and sfa know about the tweets as he is going into grounds every week without a care in the world.

I totally get why people would think it was strange I allowed the photos and the following etc but if I had actually seen the tweets it would never have happened, but because he has been around the junior football scene for years and everyone knew him I just trusted him as a genuine person, more fool me! It just goes to show u never genuinely know.

One thing I know is he won’t be near ma daughter again and I will make sure he doesn’t get to attend another game in our stadium again!

I have just emailed the Scottish Junior Fa regarding all this, I know the general rule is not to real life things but I think this case merits it , I was lucky it’s been brought to my attention (although only today as I never received any fb messages they must have went to someone else) before anything serious happened but next time that might not be the case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Elaine you came on here and every single one of us made you feel welcome . Then the next thing we see is your signing petitions to shut tattle down !! Can you not see how twisted that is . I have at least 15 screenshots of you commenting on bigger tik tok accounts brown nosing , it’s a brass neck for a grown woman . I actually got fed up screen shotting them because it was constant . You lied about the situation with Dianne and absolutely loved the attention you got from posting about Aldo . After sorting things out with Dianne you comment on several of Rosie Bush’s tik toks sooking up her backside , after the abuse she’s given Dianne and the vile tik tok she made about her for you to then do that is disgusting and why I think you’re an absolute rat !! How you’ve got the brass neck to come on here I have no idea !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
One of the trolls commented ‘Did you know she stole a husband from Castlemilk?’ and I’m howling at the thought of you just casually breaking into a hoose and stealing a man, Dianne. Bundling the unsuspecting cunt into the boot of a car then flooring it outta there 😭😭. Only stopping to shoplift a meal deal from Co-op on your way home.

That Facebook group would be some read, just loads of illiterate, raging scheme Goblins talking absolute mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

pammypops

So recap lol...Aldos still up to his old tricks , seems he likes Watersports and a cheeky wee poke up the poopchute...he may or may not have poked a pole and were all still Trawlllls ..

• Haha
Reactions: 15

singlelife

VIP Member
That’s a bit off considering the account basically slaughters dianne when that’s meant to be her pal. So strange🤔
Suzies doing the whole “keep your friends close & your enemies closer” thing. She will throw everyone of these lassies under the bus in a heartbeat
I’ve no doubt they have good intentions but she definitely hasn’t.

Reactions: 14

Cass_25

VIP Member
He'll not be best pleased at the latest post from explosingdaftys1 either....😀
It’s not Aldo’s day is it🤣
Pishy Lisa was on live asking where is good for a night out in Glasgow as she’s coming over in 2 weeks for a night out with Plum. Rangersman Iain told her to try the Sandyford as the Property Boss goes there 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Hello my wee darlings 💓. Just caught up ❤me and mr Roland been away to a hotel at ben nevis for the wknd now back home 🏡 hope ur all doing ok. I've seen there's someone else came forward wonder who it could be 🤔 fkn aldos been knee deep in clunge these last cpl yrs 🤣 how does he do it? His charming personality?? 🤪 his drop dead gorgeous looks 🤮 na its cause he knows how to manipulate woman. But now all these woman have came together (big shazzas doing enough on her own 💦) and aldo is getting put in his place and about time too 🥳
Hope u all had a good weekend Mr Roland certainly did 😉 cheeky bass said it was like climbing ben nevis trying to get on top of me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Cass_25

VIP Member
I mean they kind of trolled themselves with that video…….not one of these women are out for revenge. They’re all having a laugh with each other , going about their business. Meanwhile Aldo’s in the corner like a melted welly losing it all.
They are laughing at Aldo
The only scorned ones seem to be Aldo Kerryann & Elaine but Elaine’s hopefully moved on to Peter Andre

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
As long as she’s getting info off them , receipts etc she will keep them sweet
Absolutely Cass. Him & her caused this shitshow & will end getting back together eventually. Both thinking they’ve won. Only winners are the women that told him to do one
Suzie ……set your bar higher. He’s a downgrade from every angle

• Heart

Miss Diana Ross

Heyyy my lovelies

i did try to reply on last thread but didn’t see it was locked until I refreshed the page 🤦🏻‍♀️
So in regards to the trip 🤔 could I possibly set up a payment plan… times are tight tattlers that I have been forced to shoplift from my local co op 😂🥴 I don’t want to miss out on a trip bad case of fomo 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe I could sell Aldo’s hand me down balenciaga’s to get a few Bob 😂🤔
When I mentioned Yvonne last night that’s who I was talking about and there was defo comments from him before and a duet 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
@MissDianaRoss I hope you’re ok 🙏❤ That video rat Rosie done was vile , that’s twice now she’s slandered you & deleted the video , big hard wuman . The jealousy is on another level with her , she’s raging you’re so liked here and that your a complete stunner and great Mum , something she will never ever be . If she keeps it up I have two options for you , contact the police because she’s harassing you or my personal favourite lol an aimed tik tok where you wipe the floor with the vile tramp . It’s all laugh and a joke but the abuse you’re getting is bloody ridiculous now x
A wipe the floor session with Bush would be superb & much deserved .
It’s obviously her on the Diana_Ross_Tattler account ,keeps repeating herself saying Dianne read the screenshot about him lying about Susie & that’s what gave her the idea for the what she said on the live. Saying it over & over. It’s as if she has just caught up to there being other women involved & stumbled across that screenshot from 2019 . Daft boot doesn’t realise there is more lies and more similarities than just the lie about Susie.
She needs a boot in the hole for slagging off Diannes wee Lassie but to Rosie it’s normal to be vile about kids including her own.
Plus outing tattlers…. Rosie loves doing that

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
In the live in his motor he said about being married in Vegas & he was only a Common law husband
He’s an arse.

See bush is in the Counting House. Might take a wee walk round to see if she still wants to batter us 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
He better get his best running shoes on 👟 granny. I’m well disgusted one of the pages with my wee coupon are publicly supporting him and the other susie 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t get it why use my wee coupon if they don’t like me 😂😂😂😂 and what are we like 10 with the team shite 🤷🏻‍♀️ Elena is 9 and more mature than these imbeciles
I have never came across anyone who when confronted with the truth by multiple women still digs a deeper hole. Fucking hope he has a covid passport and a real passport he's a bawhair away from Australia with all the digging he's doing. He's the type of cunt you see on these crime shows. Except he's no the tinder swindler he's Aldo the Tiktok Tiddler 🤏
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12