Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think tinkerbell is Hamilton 101. They said the same thing that the marriage wasn’t legal as it happened in vegas. To my knowledge don’t think Aldo has actually used that line?

Gaz has never had a burd ……pass it on
In the live in his motor he said about being married in Vegas & he was only a Common law husband

Reactions: 2
In the live in his motor he said about being married in Vegas & he was only a Common law husband
He’s an arse.

See bush is in the Counting House. Might take a wee walk round to see if she still wants to batter us 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That canny be Dianne’s boyfriend
❄❄❄🥴🥴🥴
I’m sure he’s just heavy allergic to lots of things, can hear it in his throat when he’s singing as well.

Are Aldo and Suzie back together? Was he in their house with the wallpaper recently?

I’m sure he’s just heavy allergic to lots of things, can hear it in his throat when he’s singing as well.

Are Aldo and Suzie back together? Was he in their house with the wallpaper recently?
Allergic to same things as oor Aldo 🥴🤣
I thought it looked of an upto date video as he was script reading which is a newish thing but Susies been on commenting things that you wouldn’t if back together

• Haha
Probably referring to the 2 abortions she had but was supposed to be 1. Maybe slipped up there 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s what I thought too, which makes what she wrote a bit bleeping weird IMO. I’m not saying anything against her having abortions at all, your body your choice always and I would never judge or shame anyone that had one, its the context she’s spoke about it and the emojis that makes me uncomfy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.