Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm taking it Suzie seen the light and never took him back? This mornings video seems set up somehow. An old man taking a video of him taking shots 😂😂😂. Ah to be young with less wrinkles and no needing botox eh? Wonder if the infamous wedding ring has been taken off 🤔
I have a feeling he's not in Seville. x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the bets Pissywissy Lisa's recent tiktok is aimed at property boss 😬😂😂 his tiktok this morning made me feel queasy. He's a horrible vulture.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Up to his usual tricks bought her perfume , he did the same with Dianne but mind he sent Susie to pay for it, his Da must have bought it for him this time 😂. Aw man nothing changes with this narc I bet her phone is fulllllll of emoji’s😍😍😍😍😍😈😈😈😈😈

he will be filling her head with so much shite
fingers crossed she’s a strong enough person to deal with his abuse when it starts . I saw shufflegal Gillian say she’s tagged her in the tweets… so she’s been made aware of them thankfully as she’s got a kid.

Reactions: 4
Whats ‘im taking you GHJ’ mean? Im no down with the lingo :)
Her initials her name is Gemma Holly Johnston. GHJ has seen the tweets, Gillian’s tagged her and she’s been online slabbering over Alan since … so no excuse that she didn’t know.
How many times have we seen this shite before . Love bombing big time typical narcissist

Attachments

• Sick
Shuffle gals a bleeping idiot, took about about 2 months to see the tweets herself and pretended she discovered them.

Shuffle gals a bleeping idiot, took about about 2 months to see the tweets herself and pretended she discovered them.
I know Calling her a halfwit would be being generous 🤣 but at least the lassie can see his tweets on her page I don’t think they are up anywhere else now . Silly lassie having a kid and still taking to do with him

Reactions: 2
She’s from Belfast I’m sure, you can find her on Facebook. Mental that he has to go over there because every woman here has heard the stories 😂

• Haha
Quite concerning that she has young kids. Hopefully she will take the love goggles off and run like a bat out of hell in the opposite direction

Must be nothing like being used and abused by old aldo. Wonder if he will take her to Ibiza in June 😂😂😂.

• Haha
She might be blonde but surely she will see him for what he's really like and send him onto his next victim

Must be nothing like being used and abused by old aldo. Wonder if he will take her to Ibiza in June 😂😂😂.
Shame he canny take her to CJ’s they’ve banned him 😭
Buckelled at this, whoever made it missed a trick they should have called it Aldo Number 5😂 There’s a troll kidding on to be Aldo’s Da asking if he’s dating or adopting her I canny breath 😂
She’s seen the tweets, has kids & is still slevering over him… hell mend her.

Attachments

• Haha
she’s all over @alans_midlife_crisis calling folk bullies & trolls, it’s mostly Susies pals commenting. Awk Gemma you’ll learn the hard way, silly wee girl.
Was just coming to say same thing 😂😂😂. His spiel must be good, either that she's just bleeping stupid. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.