Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pammypops

One of the trolls commented ‘Did you know she stole a husband from Castlemilk?’ and I’m howling at the thought of you just casually breaking into a hoose and stealing a man, Dianne. Bundling the unsuspecting cunt into the boot of a car then flooring it outta there 😭😭. Only stopping to shoplift a meal deal from Co-op on your way home.

That Facebook group would be some read, just loads of illiterate, raging scheme Goblins talking absolute mince.
I was tempted to write where did she steal the husband from? The fucking coop? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
I can see the OK mag spread ...Peter Andre leaves wife for TikTok crush , soooo in love ..wedding exclusive next issue..🤣🤣🤣
His wife’s a doctor maybe Alan will snap her up when Elaine steals Peter for her blue light card .

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Elaine I get where your coming from cause a few months ago it was me in your place but I was getting it ten fold…. I have seen absolutely everything single thing anyone has said about me….
You know I have the same MH condition as you but you made an assumption about me and carried on knowing how much that could trigger me, also knowing about my breakdown that really hurt me, you know what I did then and what happened… these new troll pages have been refreshing everything that everyone has been saying about me. I don’t think your behind any pages but you did supply information about me all over tiktok, stuff I had confided in you… you also know I have BDD, if anyone knows about body image it’s me and I would never attack someone about how they look… I’m still getting comments asking me why I blamed you for all this which I have not, I have not once nor would I verbally bash you and the tattlers can confirm this… you came on to tattle before I exposed that streak of pish and said that we had been arguing prior to this and you have heard the way I speak to people and I am horrible to people all of which was untrue, we’re was there consideration for my MH or my physical health in all this…. What would of happened if I had another breakdown or worse. Elaine even when you sent me they big king horrible messages on messenger did I react? No! But you came here and bashed me and made me out to be a monster and how I love myself, yes I do cause I’ve worked very hard to get where I am today
You found it laughable thinking I was behind the ‘fan’ accounts, or my kids, who are more mature than most people on that app….. I would of thought that you could of came to me and asked me and I would of spoke to you. This all has to stop but I’m the strongest over ever been and if there want a war they can come straight for me cause they’re in for a shock
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said Diane. We are all witness to the alleged argument she said she had with you & the accusations she made against you.

weegin12

Chatty Member
They don’t know who they’re starting on when they launch these big troll attacks though, someone might just turn up at their door one day.

They call tattlers trolls, but the majority of us don’t actively seek people out on TikTok and give them abuse or harass them. I’d never go out my way to interact with any of them tbh, in any form, because they give me the ick.

Posting our opinions here about actual harmful attitudes is literally like farting in the wind. Leaving hate comments all over TikTok, calling children names, fixating on someone you don’t know or who doesn’t impact on your life, that’s loony behaviour.
Thats the whole point of tattle life to give your opinions. Everything is on here for everyone to read 🤷‍♀️ wasnt always bad there’s been loads of funny things on here. The two teeth falling out, reviews on Alan from the swingers, the Henderson’s video that purple truth made. When someone said that Ben was a five foot jobby hinging out of Rosie’s arse. So Ben posted a video with a big cartoon jobby was so funny 🤣🤣 oh and the trawl train on the way to cjs for a day out 👏👏this page gets slagged but I’ve been absolutely buckled at some of the comments the patters great.

• Haha
  • Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
Yet Dianne and Lauren have both stood up for Susie, she never defends those two and god knows who else that was lied to by her freakshow husband .
Susie might reply to comments etc and have a laugh with Aldo’s other women , but she must see the trolling and turn a blind eye
She’s only point scoring pretending to be friends with the other girls. I’ve always thought she’s same as him tbh. Gets others to fire the shots then basks in the fallout. Thinks it keeps her hands clean. She did it with Kerry & when Diane did her live. Suzie should’ve been on that with her the whole time backing Diane up not just glimpses

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
You know what confuses me , Rosie directs all this hate towards Dianne for “ knowing “ Aldo was married but Courtney does the exact same things also lies to his wife saying nothing happened but Rosie is her pal and says nothing at all about it !!! Seal chops has defended him and lied for him and is no doubt still sleeping with him but that’s ok 🤯🤯 Rosie Bush = biggest hypocrite on tik tok

• Heart

steffi69

Celebrity obsession, because I commented on 1 celebrity's post, ok. If I choose to smoke cannabis to help with my fibromyalgia and my nerves that's my choice but I'm most definitely not the clown behind the accounts but if that's what you choose to believe then wire in, it's no skin off my nose. I've actually got alot more going on in my life that I don't share but again, I suppose everyone else knows me and my health better than me🙄. Anyway you have a lovely day now😘
Who cares if you smoke weed? You’re a grown woman on an app boastnibg about being stoned so calm doon fkn Bob Marley!

@Wee Elaine Knows nobody is accusing you of trolling currently, or even trolling yourself, but your posting style is similar to those older accounts and your frequent change of opinions/loyalty is staggering so it was a reasonable assumption to make that you were involved.
She’s involved alright!

What Gildo done now ?
She’s not stable enough to decide what she wants to order out the chippy never mind decide who’s side she’s on

Can’t believe she’s taken his side after everything. I’m actually gobsmacked. Lassie needs her f@nny felt. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s a clown
But she’s no took his side 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Im feeling left out, they didn't do meeeee 😔😂

It’s purely because most of people the have ‘outed’ have either used their own names or a variation of their Tattle name on TikTok…and have quite openly done so.
Some are just random stabs in the dark though, the trolls done fucked up and ‘exposed’ complete randoms but are sitting thinking they’re Sherlock fuckin’ Holmes 😭😭

• Haha

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
@MissDianaRoss I hope you’re ok 🙏❤ That video rat Rosie done was vile , that’s twice now she’s slandered you & deleted the video , big hard wuman . The jealousy is on another level with her , she’s raging you’re so liked here and that your a complete stunner and great Mum , something she will never ever be . If she keeps it up I have two options for you , contact the police because she’s harassing you or my personal favourite lol an aimed tik tok where you wipe the floor with the vile tramp . It’s all laugh and a joke but the abuse you’re getting is bloody ridiculous now x

• Heart

steffi69

Anybody seen Bob Marley (Elaine’s) new TikTok? She wishes she looked like that instead of an auld stoner sat on her arse allday

• Haha

MishyMac

Awh Michelle I’m so glad you’ve seen it all now, hope your daughter is ok, be hard to tell her to stop following him, you know what it’s like when kids idolise someone ❤
Everyone on here respected your daughters privacy and never named or showed her, everyone was just concerned, as a parent I was too.

You weren’t to know lovely and all is ok, thank goodness you’ve emailed these places, I don’t care what anyone says those tweets are vulgar!
She just loved the idea of knowing someone who was well known on TikTok but I sat and explained it all to her tonight and she deleted everything straight away.

I really appreciate everyone respecting her privacy but it was actually quite an eye opener seeing how easy it was for everyone to put things together and try find fb pages etc I always thought I was quite savvy over all the internet stuff and had our pages quite locked down looks like I will need to look into this more.

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
True play with fire you get burned. Kerryann caused mayhem that didn’t need to be caused she’s one fucked up individual
I just feel a shite for Susie the day , there must be something wrong with this heartless cow , I’ll go watch some Courteney tiktoks to piss me aff and I’ll be back 🤣🤣🤣
Haw Rosie tell your bird (?) wee Jenny the donkey down at Blackpool wants her teeth back

• Haha