Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwww that’s a good point , I didn’t even click about the celebrity tagging lol . I kid you not her name is popping up constantly on accounts you’d never think she’d be on , so bloody bizarre and it’s making me raging each time I see her name 😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Heyyy my lovelies

i did try to reply on last thread but didn’t see it was locked until I refreshed the page 🤦🏻‍♀️
So in regards to the trip 🤔 could I possibly set up a payment plan… times are tight tattlers that I have been forced to shoplift from my local co op 😂🥴 I don’t want to miss out on a trip bad case of fomo 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe I could sell Aldo’s hand me down balenciaga’s to get a few Bob 😂🤔
When I mentioned Yvonne last night that’s who I was talking about and there was defo comments from him before and a duet 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So recap lol...Aldos still up to his old tricks , seems he likes Watersports and a cheeky wee poke up the poopchute...he may or may not have poked a pole and were all still Trawlllls ..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Peter Andre’s weans come on to duck that’s more than weed she’s smoking
It all makes sense now RE those childish accounts. Remember her joining here with her whole email address on display 🤣🤣 I felt bad for her initially as she seemed to have been taken in by Kerry, but she’s clearly unhinged.

I categorically apologise again to Dianne for assuming it was her kids, they have much more common sense and critical thinking skills than the braindead masses on TikTok.

Howling at your comments on the last thread about how mental this story is Cass - then Elaine entered Peter Andre’s chat and another layer of fuckwittery is unveiled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It all makes sense now RE those childish accounts. Remember her joining here with her whole email address on display 🤣🤣 I felt bad for her initially as she seemed to have been taken in by Kerry, but she’s clearly unhinged.

I categorically apologise again to Dianne for assuming it was her kids, they have much more common sense and critical thinking skills than the braindead masses on TikTok.

Howling at your comments on the last thread about how mental this story is Cass - then Elaine entered Peter Andre’s chat and another layer of fuckwittery is unveiled 🤣
I had forgot about her user name being her full email address accidentally on purpose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got to be honest lassies when the creep who shall not be named went mia for a bit I thought that’s it. Games a bogey. Then up he pops , we get a new conquest flung in the ring & mad Eldo is talking to celebs outing herself
The gift that keeps giving. Welcome to chapter 10 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These idiots really need some new patter 😂 wbucklett all over my back up slagging my weight 😂 awww don’t I’m crying now 😭 I need a good meal apparently 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ Ffs my cat probs eats better than them….
Like have a day off it’s Sunday….

Reactions: 6
These idiots really need some new patter 😂 wbucklett all over my back up slagging my weight 😂 awww don’t I’m crying now 😭 I need a good meal apparently 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ Ffs my cat probs eats better than them….
Like have a day off it’s Sunday….
Another one has popped up on The Property Tosser comments… Alans_sc0rned_left0vers 🥱
I can’t cope with the lack of intelligent though, it’s ridiculous behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Heyyy my lovelies

i did try to reply on last thread but didn’t see it was locked until I refreshed the page 🤦🏻‍♀️
So in regards to the trip 🤔 could I possibly set up a payment plan… times are tight tattlers that I have been forced to shoplift from my local co op 😂🥴 I don’t want to miss out on a trip bad case of fomo 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe I could sell Aldo’s hand me down balenciaga’s to get a few Bob 😂🤔
When I mentioned Yvonne last night that’s who I was talking about and there was defo comments from him before and a duet 😂😂😂😂
Yvonne the wish version of you must have got some shagging off oor Aldo if she had to take 2 weeks and a week off tiktok to recover 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.