Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s genuine
Nah, just someone with an axe to grind for whatever fucked up reason.
Edited to add I read further on and it may indeed be Hanilton101, and makes sense that it was her hubby Suzie is alleged to have slept with.
The absolute debauchery of it fries my nut 😭🤣

Reactions: 5
Nah, just someone with an axe to grind for whatever fucked up reason.
Edited to add I read further on and it may indeed be Hanilton101, and makes sense that it was her hubby Suzie is alleged to have slept with.
The absolute debauchery of it fries my nut 😭🤣
Be no surprise if they have all been interbreeding & making mugs of us trying to work it all out . The durty durty basturts that they are 🤣🤣🤣 Brain damage material this

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t confirm that the churchgoer and her husband are one and the same but she does claim that Suzie slept with her man.
Yeah seen that after I replied

Aldo sure likes your hat Diane 🤣🤣
His latest vid walking round strategy park blowing out his arse using RKelly song. Is the irony lost on his blinkered followers 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

His latest vid walking round strategy park blowing out his arse using RKelly song. Is the irony lost on his blinkered followers 😁
its cause he knows they are too busy being dazzled by they turkey teeth to notice anything fooking else …ive never felt soo much absolute hatred for a stranger in my whole life, I still can’t fathom what anyone sees in him much less wants to bed him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

R Kelly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aldo come on is he your idiol
Who’s up for a strathy park day trip 🤣

• Haha
@MissDianaRoss I hope you’re ok 🙏❤ That video rat Rosie done was vile , that’s twice now she’s slandered you & deleted the video , big hard wuman . The jealousy is on another level with her , she’s raging you’re so liked here and that your a complete stunner and great Mum , something she will never ever be . If she keeps it up I have two options for you , contact the police because she’s harassing you or my personal favourite lol an aimed tik tok where you wipe the floor with the vile woman . It’s all laugh and a joke but the abuse you’re getting is bloody ridiculous now x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@MissDianaRoss I hope you’re ok 🙏❤ That video rat Rosie done was vile , that’s twice now she’s slandered you & deleted the video , big hard wuman . The jealousy is on another level with her , she’s raging you’re so liked here and that your a complete stunner and great Mum , something she will never ever be . If she keeps it up I have two options for you , contact the police because she’s harassing you or my personal favourite lol an aimed tik tok where you wipe the floor with the vile woman . It’s all laugh and a joke but the abuse you’re getting is bloody ridiculous now x

Yeah this tbh, think half the “trawling” accounts are her and her minions.

Reactions: 4
A wipe the floor session with Bush would be superb & much deserved .
It’s obviously her on the Diana_Ross_Tattler account ,keeps repeating herself saying Dianne read the screenshot about him lying about Susie & that’s what gave her the idea for the what she said on the live. Saying it over & over. It’s as if she has just caught up to there being other women involved & stumbled across that screenshot from 2019 . Daft boot doesn’t realise there is more lies and more similarities than just the lie about Susie.
She needs a boot in the hole for slagging off Diannes wee Lassie but to Rosie it’s normal to be vile about kids including her own.
Plus outing tattlers…. Rosie loves doing that

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A wipe the floor session with Bush would be superb & much deserved .
It’s obviously her on the Diana_Ross_Tattler account ,keeps repeating herself saying Dianne read the screenshot about him lying about Susie & that’s what gave her the idea for the what she said on the live. Saying it over & over. It’s as if she has just caught up to there being other women involved & stumbled across that screenshot from 2019 . Daft boot doesn’t realise there is more lies and more similarities than just the lie about Susie.
She needs a boot in the hole for slagging off Diannes wee Lassie but to Rosie it’s normal to be vile about kids including her own.
Plus outing tattlers…. Rosie loves doing that
The Bush is a toxic piece of tit. She fails to grasp that Dianne had receipts that she sent to Suzie and shared with those involved who needed to know, she doesn’t have to prove herself to the Bush crew because they are insignificant bottom feeding scumbags.

It absolutely galls Rosie that Dianne hasn’t lowered herself to her standard, but has gained respect for how she has dealt with it all. It’s all about attention for Rosie. She’d be a happier, more fulfilled human if she spent more time and effort on nurturing her children and bettering herself rather than arguing on TikTok, threatening to batter peoples kids, talking about sexually abusing her own children and casually sexually harassing anyone daft enough to give her the time of day. Her wee minions can duck off as well, vile mutants.

Reactions: 9
R Kelly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aldo come on is he your idiol
Who’s up for a strathy park day trip 🤣
Bet he starts with the “me & r Kelly are penpals. He’s inspired me from his jail cell to keep denying everything.” 🤣🤣

The Bush is a toxic piece of tit. She fails to grasp that Dianne had receipts that she sent to Suzie and shared with those involved who needed to know, she doesn’t have to prove herself to the Bush crew because they are insignificant bottom feeding scumbags.

It absolutely galls Rosie that Dianne hasn’t lowered herself to her standard, but has gained respect for how she has dealt with it all. It’s all about attention for Rosie. She’d be a happier, more fulfilled human if she spent more time and effort on nurturing her children and bettering herself rather than arguing on TikTok, threatening to batter peoples kids, talking about sexually abusing her own children and casually sexually harassing anyone daft enough to give her the time of day. Her wee minions can duck off as well, vile mutants.
Rosie Bush is one miserable fucker of a human being. She’s not fit to lace Diane’s boots. She does not have one redeeming quality. As for outing tattlers & battering our weans…….please do ya scabby faced wretch. You don’t even need to come to me I’ll gladly come to you. FYI your cameras won’t be working when I do. 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet he starts with the “me & r Kelly are penpals. He’s inspired me from his jail cell to keep denying everything.” 🤣🤣
I pure love you R Kelly
If only I had your money I’d have basements full of women anaw
Your such an inspiration, I’ll keep putting the lottery on
Fae your biggest fan
Aldo

• Haha
We’re gonna have to watch we don’t have the Crips & the Bloods after us next 😨😨😨😨

• Haha
I pure love you R Kelly
If only I had your money I’d have basements full of women anaw
Your such an inspiration, I’ll keep putting the lottery on
Fae your biggest fan
Aldo
🤣🤣😭😭

🎵
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣😭😭

🎵
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad🎵
No gonna lie that’s what I heard reading Cass’ message 🤣🤣🤣
Can just see him sitting in his basement with Diane’s hat on & Courteneneneneny tied up in boot of his car 🤣🤣

Can just see him sitting in his basement with Diane’s hat on & Courteneneneneny tied up in boot of his car 🤣🤣
Sorry his das car

• Haha

Sorry his das car
That could actually happen the day Courteney his favourite thirsty wee cow patches him , driving into the water at strathy park with Goodnight Girl blasting 🤣

• Haha
That could actually happen the day Courteney his favourite thirsty wee cow patches him , driving into the water at strathy park with Goodnight Girl blasting 🤣
Him doing his final TT telling us how he’s going on a round the world cruise with Wayne & Colleen on R Kelly’s yacht

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sorry his das car
That's how I read cass's message too 😂😂 it's baffling but majorly amusing that this is all still going on and that new stuff comes out every other day its mental haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That's how I read cass's message too 😂😂 it's baffling but majorly amusing that this is all still going on and that new stuff comes out every other day its mental haha
I know. I honestly thought we were going under on last post until Yvonne revealed her texts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know. I honestly thought we were going under on last post until Yvonne revealed her texts lol
It’s a shame wee Susies on the comments on that Rosie’s troll account saying Yvonne can have him she hopes she gets a std check like she did . He’s a horrible bastard

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.