Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elaine you came on here and every single one of us made you feel welcome . Then the next thing we see is your signing petitions to shut tattle down !! Can you not see how twisted that is . I have at least 15 screenshots of you commenting on bigger tik tok accounts brown nosing , it’s a brass neck for a grown woman . I actually got fed up screen shotting them because it was constant . You lied about the situation with Dianne and absolutely loved the attention you got from posting about Aldo . After sorting things out with Dianne you comment on several of Rosie Bush’s tik toks sooking up her backside , after the abuse she’s given Dianne and the vile tik tok she made about her for you to then do that is disgusting and why I think you’re an absolute rat !! How you’ve got the brass neck to come on here I have no idea !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Elaine you came on here and every single one of us made you feel welcome . Then the next thing we see is your signing petitions to shut tattle down !! Can you not see how twisted that is . I have at least 15 screenshots of you commenting on bigger tik tok accounts brown nosing , it’s a brass neck for a grown woman . I actually got fed up screen shotting them because it was constant . You lied about the situation with Dianne and absolutely loved the attention you got from posting about Aldo . After sorting things out with Dianne you comment on several of Rosie Bush’s tik toks sooking up her backside , after the abuse she’s given Dianne and the vile tik tok she made about her for you to then do that is disgusting and why I think you’re an absolute rat !! How you’ve got the brass neck to come on here I have no idea !!!
She seems to forget we keep receipts as Diane says. Now she’s trying to act the victim. Doesn’t hold water here

Reactions: 8
She seems to forget we keep receipts as Diane says. Now she’s trying to act the victim. Doesn’t hold water here
And nobody keeps receipts like the real hoosewifes of tattle and ‘ Aldo’s scorned women’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually does. Let’s face it she would run a mile if she ever came face to face with Diane. Haters either want to be ya or be with ya
Definitely, Rosie is trying sex her image up, extensions, nails, tan, lip syncing oh and filters that she claims is all makeup 🤣

Did Elaine not say that Diane said Elaines husband was having an affair?? Or did I make that up 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely, Rosie is trying sex her image up, extensions, nails, tan, lip syncing oh and filters that she claims is all makeup 🤣

Did Elaine not say that Diane said Elaines husband was having an affair?? Or did I make that up 🥴
Nope you’re perfectly correct. She said Diane told her that her husband was cheating & slagged ger about her weight. She said that on more than one occasion. We now know that’s bullshit

Reactions: 6
Nope you’re perfectly correct. She said Diane told her that her husband was cheating & slagged ger about her weight. She said that on more than one occasion. We now know that’s bullshit
She thinks we have forgot , hoosewifes forget heehaw 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie has well been the mastermind behind they accounts the past few days and @diana_ross_tattler today , she’s a worse trawl than oor Aldo
Iv not been following for a bit but she went live as well ranting about Dianne, sticking up for Alan's beasty tweets again.

• Angry
Just caught up and Jesus Christ wit a shitshow🥴
I’m giving up eastenders again, this is where the dramas at🤣

• Haha
Just caught up and Jesus Christ wit a shitshow🥴
I’m giving up eastenders again, this is where the dramas at🤣
Drama central my telly is redundant. 🤣
There’s been about 20/30 fake accounts all very samey , music videos of the Scorned women 🤣 and trawwwling Dianne & Tinkerbell the trumpet players said some Things today that Aldo likes in the bedroom (apart from trumpet playing🤢🤢🤢) that matches with what others have said so looks like she’s been Sheildsteined
Never a dull moment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.