Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard some woman’s man caught them together. XJodiXSloanX. That pishy pants is rough as toast. Hope his ageing knob falls off.

Reactions: 1
Caravan Tracy ranting about Aldo
Tan, botox & your stupid beard 🤣
I canny cope 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
0E0C9AFD-6DBC-41BD-8AAD-6DD0DAEA127A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As much as I'm no a fan of hers he was bang out of order. Infact without that beard he's a howler. Take away the tan and botox too and what do you have? A wrinkly older dude that looks like his jaw can be seen from the spacestation. Fuckwit of a guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As much as I'm no a fan of hers he was bang out of order. Infact without that beard he's a howler. Take away the tan and botox too and what do you have? A wrinkly older dude that looks like his jaw can be seen from the spacestation. Fuckwit of a guy!
Everything she’s said is true. He’s a dirty old pervert & even with the beard tan etc to me he still just looks like a old haggard man how women are attracted to that I’ll never know. And his personality is absolutely bowfing.
He was out of order with what he said but this has been going on for years now the way he treats women he always slates their looks or uses their looks against them when they dump him ( tells them he will get someone better looking etc). He’s just vile

Reactions: 9
This.
Absolute worstcunt behaviour punching down like that. That should have finished him but the scheme goblins seem gravitate to these doughballs.

Reactions: 4
Aldo & the latest to be Shieldsteined @weelisaloopisshypants
View attachment 1250718
Her latest tiktok includes her pulling her trousers down in her living room about to go for a pish but Plum gets her to the toilet. That will have that went right into Aldo the pish lovers wank bank🤮

Bet Sharon Mackims devastated she’s been replaced as his number one pisher 😭
I know her she is a bleeping nut has been from a very young age. I lived same area as her. Her 3 kids must be embarrassed the way she gets on she would do anything for money & attention

Reactions: 4
He'll not be best pleased at the latest post from explosingdaftys1 either....😀

Reactions: 2
He'll not be best pleased at the latest post from explosingdaftys1 either....😀
It’s not Aldo’s day is it🤣
Pishy Lisa was on live asking where is good for a night out in Glasgow as she’s coming over in 2 weeks for a night out with Plum. Rangersman Iain told her to try the Sandyford as the Property Boss goes there 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s not Aldo’s day is it🤣
Pishy Lisa was on live asking where is good for a night out in Glasgow as she’s coming over in 2 weeks for a night out with Plum. Rangersman Iain told her to try the Sandyford as the Property Boss goes there 🙈🤣🤣🤣
Wahahahahaha 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fucksake, was Peter Tobin hanging out the back of Aldo’s Maw 45 year ago

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.