Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Nah sorry but I don't trust susie. He put a vid on back in the house as a big fuck uz to everyone so fkn leave her to deal way her shitty marriage. Dianne has been thru enough shit in life the lassie deserves happiness

Not once has susie slagged him off its always been dianne only thing she said is he has a rash - cause of dianne but she called dianne for everything. If she wants to carry on living way a "man" like him well hell fucking mend her!! Id be doing time in fanny Hill for murder if my man treated me like that and id still be out b4 27 yrs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

singlelife

VIP Member
I’m actually howling 😂😂😂 my mates sent me a vid of worst chat up lines & said this one’s Alan Shields

“Are you looking for a stud? Cos I’ve got the STD all I need is U” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

scottloz

I pure love you R Kelly
If only I had your money I’d have basements full of women anaw
Your such an inspiration, I’ll keep putting the lottery on
Fae your biggest fan
Aldo
Anyways I hope you get this man.
Hit me back.
Just to chat.
Truly yours.
Your biggest fan.
This is Al.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Frequent change of opinion, that was once when I defended Susie because I believed Kerry, that's the ONLY DRAMA AND ARGUMENT I've ever been in on tiktok and I challenge you to prove otherwise, I got involved because of a comment about my weight and it snowballed. Cass is trying to insinuate that I'm the halfwit behind the troll accounts which is pretty laughable, so what was I doing, signing in and out of different accounts n leaving comments to myself, dragging myself down about my weight, aye that makes perfect sense, I deliberately trolled myself about the very thing that triggers my MH into lapses, as if. I commented on 1 celebrity's post, big fucking wow, setting challenges to see if I've commented on other celebrities posts, that's pathetic but go for it because you'll not find any. Calling me the middle aged stoner when they have actually no idea the reasons why I smoke it. Been spoke about and called strange, weird etc is just laughable, that doesn't bother me but what does is people trying to insinuate that I'm behind the pages that trolled Dianne and MYSELF when I'm most definitely not
Elaine you told lies about having had a big falling out with Dianne before the Alan carry on , we all seen it you said it several times on here & all over TikTok. Why the need for it? You have claimed to not want Dianne’s number and address, but that wasn’t the case when it came out someone had it - you asked for it publicly several times.
You slagged of Dianne all over the place - and before you start so did I & the majority of people on here- people including myself were too quick to judge a book by its cover. It was only when I heard the truth about the lies he told someone I trust 100% that my attitude changed towards Dianne regarding the homewrecking allegations, but I still slated her for those fan accounts as I thought if they can be as personal as you said they were about you who said you were Dianne’s old friend then it must be her… no denying what they said about you wasn’t pleasant but it was hardly personal now you look back . Body shaming insults could have come from anyone . Doubt we will ever know who was behind it, somebody with a huge chip on their shoulder when it comes to women who get close to Alan anyway. We are all guilty for being horrible cows back at the start but we learn from it apologise and move on - I certainly wouldn’t support Dianne one min the way you have and the next minute be up the arse of Rosie who has been putting out tiktoks degrading her…. You are here on tattle posting away yet publicly supporting petitions to shut the place down. Jumping from side to side even after finding out the truth. Bizarre
Random people like yourself have caused a whole lot of unnecessary drama in this hellish mess with stories that aren’t true . The good thing in this mess is that the people actually involved’s story’s have never wavered, never changed not once. That’s what happens when you tell the truth , not make things up for god knows what reason .

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
R Kelly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aldo come on is he your idiol
Who’s up for a strathy park day trip 🤣
Bet he starts with the “me & r Kelly are penpals. He’s inspired me from his jail cell to keep denying everything.” 🤣🤣

The Bush is a toxic piece of shit. She fails to grasp that Dianne had receipts that she sent to Suzie and shared with those involved who needed to know, she doesn’t have to prove herself to the Bush crew because they are insignificant bottom feeding scumbags.

It absolutely galls Rosie that Dianne hasn’t lowered herself to her standard, but has gained respect for how she has dealt with it all. It’s all about attention for Rosie. She’d be a happier, more fulfilled human if she spent more time and effort on nurturing her children and bettering herself rather than arguing on TikTok, threatening to batter peoples kids, talking about sexually abusing her own children and casually sexually harassing anyone daft enough to give her the time of day. Her wee minions can fuck off as well, vile mutants.
Rosie Bush is one miserable fucker of a human being. She’s not fit to lace Diane’s boots. She does not have one redeeming quality. As for outing tattlers & battering our weans…….please do ya scabby faced wretch. You don’t even need to come to me I’ll gladly come to you. FYI your cameras won’t be working when I do. 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Suzie but that’s what happens when you air your dirty laundry in public. She’s got to remember she lit the flame under Kerry to out him

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Dianne should just leave susie to deal way her shambles of a marriage she wants to stay with a narcissistic woman bullying pervert then hell fucking mend her! Good job they 2 dont have kids growing up in that shit. Ladies teach your kids not to put up with men like Alan shields!!!

Reactions: 11

MishyMac

Well done for quickly putting a stop to him having access to your child. It can’t be nice to have found out what he is really like especially as he had contact with your child . We were all so worried on here about your daughter.
I hope the people in charge of his football league do something especially as he is gaining access to children at these games & befriending them them online afterwards. Those involved in his other hobby ( swinging of all things ) were quick to ban him from the club he was a member of due to his tweets, fingers crossed the football lot take the same course of action.
Be prepared for him turning nasty , threatening suicide & playing the victim he always does it when people point out his wrong doings. And his usual get out when the tweets are exposed is to show off his disclosure certificate which does show he has a clean criminal record …But as my friend who’s unfortunately had dealings with this vile man wrote to you in the comments on the Property Tosser video - Jimmy Savile had a clean record. There are plenty beasts with clean records they just haven’t been caught & convicted yet.
He is a nasty piece of work. The nice guy act is just that -an act. He is a manipulative narcissistic monster who is a danger to both women & children
It was a terrible shock and caught so off guard I have literally only just stopped crying! I didn’t know about the swinging either until I seen the comments on here it’s been a total eye opener.
Listen he can threaten me all he likes about being suicidal cause let’s be honest if he did it would be no great loss and it would save me getting a criminal record if I bump into him again!

I emailed the sjfa telling them about the school girl tweets and also the one about rape and I told them it’s not exactly the image that they want to be associated with especially when teams are trying to bring communities together. He attempts to come near any of my local grounds and I will get the screenshots of the tweets and print them off and will make sure the locals know exactly what he is and I know for a fact he will 100% not make it into the ground as his type aren’t welcome.

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
No I’m not back tracking at all they’ve already posted about me anyway 🤷‍♀️ I did feel sorry for her that night with all the arguing. Mind I don’t know her personally and I don’t have a vendetta against her. I just say what I see.

I admit I’m too soft anyway btw I’m terrible for feeling sorry for people I shouldn’t.
Think of it this way, would u feel sorry for a man if he said he fingers his daughter? Rosie made a vile comment saying she wanks off her son I don't give a fk if it was a joke its not funny I don't think u would if it was a man. Ur a good person but save ur sympathy for someone who deserves it hun 💗

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
Got to be honest lassies when the creep who shall not be named went mia for a bit I thought that’s it. Games a bogey. Then up he pops , we get a new conquest flung in the ring & mad Eldo is talking to celebs outing herself
The gift that keeps giving. Welcome to chapter 10 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are just telling him that as females it's OK to treat other females in a sleazy way. I have never came across anyone who spoke like that especially on a public forum. Now if he's comfortable doing that what else is he comfortable doing? Guy thinks he is something special when on fact he's just a wannabe. All fur coat and no knickers my we granny used to say. Underneath his fake designer crap and the tan he's a nothing and nobody and that must kill him inside. He will come across some woman who will firmly put him in his place, hopefully on his arse with a sore jaw 🤪
An ageing, self proclaimed ‘property expert’ who doesn’t even have a house of his own. He never made it in TV, never made it in footie and his career in property isn’t much to brag about. He’s a disgrace of a man, I’d pity him if he wasn’t such a horrible cunt.
That beautician joking about selling his used wax strips had me spewing in my mouth.

• Haha

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
C4B62432-05DC-4E26-A024-3C9673D1DEC7.jpeg
Having a look on fab swingers there and check this guys bio😭😭😭 by the looks of things he’s slept with Shaz Mac too

• Haha

Miss Diana Ross

One of the trolls commented ‘Did you know she stole a husband from Castlemilk?’ and I’m howling at the thought of you just casually breaking into a hoose and stealing a man, Dianne. Bundling the unsuspecting cunt into the boot of a car then flooring it outta there 😭😭. Only stopping to shoplift a meal deal from Co-op on your way home.

That Facebook group would be some read, just loads of illiterate, raging scheme Goblins talking absolute mince.

😂😂😂 where’s my balaclava at 🤔 I don’t even know anyone in castlemilk 😂😂😂😂
A meal deal 😂😂😂😂 ffs you lol at least a three course meal I like my grub 😋
Honestly I’m serious concerned for their mental state, I left one of their comments on my post and replied but nothing back…. Told them I’m bored come out to play 😅😂 so we obvs know that they are reading this as apparently I confirmed about Yvonne 🤣 ehhh naw pal I said I had a feeling lol 🤡🤡🤡🤡 soooo please come See me don’t side behind my pretty wee face which is bizarre for people who hate me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Diana Ross

Tempted to unblock George Jack 😍

Wearing my hat and down strathy park 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 where he went with the hairdresser 😂🙋🏻‍♀️ Awwww he’s trying to be a fkn smart arse….. the king 😂🤔 the traaaaammmmmppppppp

Hiiiiiii aldo 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ Keep the hat, I was always told to help the unfortunate…. Remember the tattoo I have for my auld yin, faith, hope & charity…. The one you were gonna get 😂😂😂 well as you know also I have beanies and hats in abundance so ones not gonna break me 🙈

Scorned man 🤔🤔🤔🤔 what we thinking x

• Heart

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
How about we have a wee challenge 😂😂 we need to find more of Elaine’s comments on celebrities videos , winner goes with Dianne on vip tour 😂😂😂 x

Oh and you know what I’d give my right arm to see , a dis tik tok , Dianne , Susie and Lauren singing along to “ shoutout to my ex “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂 make it happen Dianne plzzzzzzzzzz 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Oh and you know what I’d give my right arm to see , a dis tik tok , Dianne , Susie and Lauren singing along to “ shoutout to my ex “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂 make it happen Dianne plzzzzzzzzzz 🙏🙏🙏🙏

No idea why that’s posted 4 times 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Peter Andre’s weans come on to fuck that’s more than weed she’s smoking
It all makes sense now RE those childish accounts. Remember her joining here with her whole email address on display 🤣🤣 I felt bad for her initially as she seemed to have been taken in by Kerry, but she’s clearly unhinged.

I categorically apologise again to Dianne for assuming it was her kids, they have much more common sense and critical thinking skills than the braindead masses on TikTok.

Howling at your comments on the last thread about how mental this story is Cass - then Elaine entered Peter Andre’s chat and another layer of fuckwittery is unveiled 🤣

• Haha