Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the trolls commented ‘Did you know she stole a husband from Castlemilk?’ and I’m howling at the thought of you just casually breaking into a hoose and stealing a man, Dianne. Bundling the unsuspecting bleep into the boot of a car then flooring it outta there 😭😭. Only stopping to shoplift a meal deal from Co-op on your way home.

That Facebook group would be some read, just loads of illiterate, raging scheme Goblins talking absolute mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of the trolls commented ‘Did you know she stole a husband from Castlemilk?’ and I’m howling at the thought of you just casually breaking into a hoose and stealing a man, Dianne. Bundling the unsuspecting bleep into the boot of a car then flooring it outta there 😭😭. Only stopping to shoplift a meal deal from Co-op on your way home.

That Facebook group would be some read, just loads of illiterate, raging scheme Goblins talking absolute mince.

😂😂😂 where’s my balaclava at 🤔 I don’t even know anyone in castlemilk 😂😂😂😂
A meal deal 😂😂😂😂 ffs you lol at least a three course meal I like my grub 😋
Honestly I’m serious concerned for their mental state, I left one of their comments on my post and replied but nothing back…. Told them I’m bored come out to play 😅😂 so we obvs know that they are reading this as apparently I confirmed about Yvonne 🤣 ehhh naw pal I said I had a feeling lol 🤡🤡🤡🤡 soooo please come See me don’t side behind my pretty wee face which is bizarre for people who hate me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I was tempted to write where did she steal the husband from? The bleeping coop? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was tempted to write where did she steal the husband from? The bleeping coop? 🤣

😂😂😂 god sake I’m the ring leader of the husband stealing society 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wtaf I feel like Bette Milder in the first wives club 😂😂😂 fancy joining my wee club ladies 😂🤣🤯

I’m the last one we know about for a FACT after god knows how many so how the fk am I the ring leader 😂 I’m dumbfounded 🤷🏻‍♀️

Here Pam my pops google the nearest co ops to me so I can start going on the hunt again 😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂 god sake I’m the ring leader of the husband stealing society 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wtaf I feel like Bette Milder in the first wives club 😂😂😂 fancy joining my wee club ladies 😂🤣🤯

I’m the last one we know about for a FACT after god knows how many so how the fk am I the ring leader 😂 I’m dumbfounded 🤷🏻‍♀️

Here Pam my pops google the nearest co ops to me so I can start going on the hunt again 😂🤡
Haha 🤣 😄 if you go at closing time you'll get all the pieces they are selling for 10p aswell..fill your loot bag ..ill give you a wee hand...as long as you save the cheese pieces for me..they are my faves ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s got Rosie’s lot written all over it, all the dianne hating troll accounts .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.