Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are at it!
BIG TIME MATE.

Aldo loves a golden shower 😂
Look …. One comment on that scorned left overs video …… Susie
I noticed that. HEY KERRY 👋 👋 👋

They are at it!
That againstallodds called addictionrecovery out for being at it. Then does EXACTLY what the last one did. She must have noticed gifts she's getting.

I need to thank use aw been feeling doon past while reading these have had me snorting my tea out the lot. 😂❤xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s a horrible app, the scum of society have taken over and have a platform, it’s madness. I need to go back to watching people decorate cookies or crochet wee cartoon characters.
Agree, im back watching my daily Wheeee 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s a bit off considering the account basically slaughters dianne when that’s meant to be her pal. So strange🤔
Suzies doing the whole “keep your friends close & your enemies closer” thing. She will throw everyone of these lassies under the bus in a heartbeat
I’ve no doubt they have good intentions but she definitely hasn’t.

Reactions: 14
Suzies doing the whole “keep your friends close & your enemies closer” thing. She will throw everyone of these lassies under the bus in a heartbeat
I’ve no doubt they have good intentions but she definitely hasn’t.
As long as she’s getting info off them , receipts etc she will keep them sweet

Last edited:
As long as she’s getting info off them , receipts etc she will keep them sweet
Absolutely Cass. Him & her caused this shitshow & will end getting back together eventually. Both thinking they’ve won. Only winners are the women that told him to do one
Suzie ……set your bar higher. He’s a downgrade from every angle

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely Cass. Him & her caused this shitshow & will end getting back together eventually. Both thinking they’ve won. Only winners are the women that told him to do one
What did she write on the video?

I really was convinced it was Ben 10 but I honestly don’t know now. Someone that really dislikes dianne which could be alan or Rosie? Christ knows at this point.
Do you know who prob isn’t too happy with her that Yvonne. The first video on that Diana Ross tattler is about Dianne outing her. To be fair she doesn’t seem too fussed about it all I’ve no seen her kicking off anywhere and she’s just posting away on her TikTok like nothings happened. Think she said it wasn’t her and left it at that.

All of us when we expose a different aspect of Alan🤣🤣🤣
Proper gutted I canny see this one or the other aldo one you posted. When I click on them it’s just a black screen 😭

Reactions: 1
Susie isn’t back with him somebody must be havering , though god knows what will happen in the future it looks like she’s forgiven him before like with the hairdresser & god knows who else .
Call me mystic Meg but I can see the lassies getting flung under a bus and dragged through the mud again once the divorce is done & she’s made use out of the information she’s gotten out of them . You don’t become pally with someone that’s shagged your husband you just don’t …

Reactions: 9
Proper gutted I canny see this one or the other aldo one you posted. When I click on them it’s just a black screen 😭
it’s that video of Louis spence going “I’ve done it now it’s too bleeding late, what they gonna do? Shoot me? I doubt it they’ll have to catch me first I’m like a whippet” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Do you know who prob isn’t too happy with her that Yvonne. The first video on that Diana Ross tattler is about Dianne outing her. To be fair she doesn’t seem too fussed about it all I’ve no seen her kicking off anywhere and she’s just posting away on her TikTok like nothings happened. Think she said it wasn’t her and left it at that.

Well Yvonne did want to remain anonymous so makes sense she is keeping quiet , she obviously wasn’t expecting the hoosewife detectives to work that it was her

Reactions: 1
Susie isn’t back with him somebody must be havering , though god knows what will happen in the future it looks like she’s forgiven him before like with the hairdresser & god knows who else .
Call me mystic Meg but I can see the lassies getting flung under a bus and dragged through the mud again once the divorce is done & she’s made use out of the information she’s gotten out of them . You don’t become pally with someone that’s shagged your husband you just don’t …
Cannot agree more, suzie will want reciepts/ as much info as possible leading to a divorce ( if it happens) but her having all this evidence will help in her favour with assets they have acquired together! She will claim that he had got her ‘accustomed’ to a life style that she isn’t capable of providing on her own

Reactions: 5
Well Yvonne did want to remain anonymous so makes sense she is keeping quiet , she obviously wasn’t expecting the hoosewife detectives to work that it was her
She’s another crackpot btw. Did a vid saying she had been approached to go on MAFSUK. Now today it’s “haha I was just kidding you all fell for it” Nae bora hen. 👍🏻 Cos you got called out in your wee fantasy

• Haha
Just noticed that and the pammy one too! Bricking it cos of oor mad sleuthing skills 😆 Maybe they realised that they were wrong about some of the stabs in the dark they made about who was who. But would they care? That Rosie didn’t when she thought she exposed a tattler and was adamant she was right even though she was wrong and folk kept saying it wasn’t the right person.
They don’t care, that’s the thing, they have duck all to lose cos they’re already lower than low. Not a job or a decent reputation among them. Even the ones with kids don’t actually put effort into parenting. While they’re putting their energy into harassing people and saying horrible things about other folks children, they’re festering in their own bitterness. What an existence.

He’s deffo been seen in and out their house. Would fit with him being at the Strathy as well, that’s not very local to his Da’s to just go a wee walk, but just down the road in Hamilton.

Can absolutely see that happening too, it’s all too fucked up for words isn’t it? Meanwhile big Aldo is getting away with his pish and will 💯 do it again. Hell mend anyone who gets involved with either of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well Hello
Can we talk about Elaine’s celebrity obsession here 🤯
They have just called Elena a future scheme rat on my tiktok from yesterday 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Fking wrong- uns
It’s got Rosie’s lot written all over it, all the dianne hating troll accounts .
Definetly

Now I’m no a swinger so I’m no too clear on the rules or that but if they were all swinging together (which is kinda like what tink is implying especially now as she is claiming to have been with Aldo) why would she be angry at Suzie pumping her husband, like is that no the point? And why would that break up your marriage if you were all down for that sort of thing in the first place? Or is she saying Suzie pumped her man so she pumped hers to get back at her or wit? Musical bleeping husbands man 😂
I've got a pal that used to swing and it tends to be a thing couple's do together. Widnae be me but pumping the wan am wae is a fkng chore nowadays 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.