Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fkn had enough now
Na your not shieldsy leftovers my love.
Shieldsy is your cast off hunny. Your the 1 who kicked him to the kerb, you and susie and Lauren and the rest. He's just a wee tadger looking for a place to call home 😂😂😂😂 wee homeless Henry, getting dumped twice in 2 weeks from 2 different people duck me says something about his personality, if he had one. Must kill him to be exposed like this. Homeless and jobless staying with his dad. Now what a catch at 44 who wouldn't want that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Na your not shieldsy leftovers my love.
Shieldsy is your cast off hunny. Your the 1 who kicked him to the kerb, you and susie and Lauren and the rest. He's just a wee tadger looking for a place to call home 😂😂😂😂 wee homeless Henry, getting dumped twice in 2 weeks from 2 different people duck me says something about his personality, if he had one. Must kill him to be exposed like this. Homeless and jobless staying with his dad. Now what a catch at 44 who wouldn't want that 😂😂😂😂
I bet he was over the moon getting it on again with Yvonne thinking she would have taken him in 🤣 nope your tweets fucked it for you Aldo

Please point me in the direction of this non existent support group I have on here 😂😂😂😂 see that one I set up 🤡🤡🤡🤡
I can’t deal with the videos did you see the gypsys tramps and thieves one that was well a dig at your sticky fingers in the co op 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet he was over the moon getting it on again with Yvonne thinking she would have taken him in 🤣 nope your tweets fucked it for you Aldo

I can’t deal with the videos did you see the gypsys tramps and thieves one that was well a dig at your sticky fingers in the co op 😂

Ffs no where is it? I’ve told them I’m bored and to come out and play… 😂😂😂

I’m the nicest person you could meet until I’m not and it’s time that side popped it’s ugly head up

Reactions: 2
Ffs no where is it? I’ve told them I’m bored and to come out and play… 😂😂😂

I’m the nicest person you could meet until I’m not and it’s time that side popped it’s ugly head up
On @diana_ross_man_eater
I’m wondering if it’s mad Rosie’s lot as they always call you Diana Ross

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Wee Elaine Knows nobody is accusing you of trolling currently, or even trolling yourself, but your posting style is similar to those older accounts and your frequent change of opinions/loyalty is staggering so it was a reasonable assumption to make that you were involved.

Reactions: 6
@Wee Elaine Knows nobody is accusing you of trolling currently, or even trolling yourself, but your posting style is similar to those older accounts and your frequent change of opinions/loyalty is staggering so it was a reasonable assumption to make that you were involved.
Frequent change of opinion, that was once when I defended Susie because I believed Kerry, that's the ONLY DRAMA AND ARGUMENT I've ever been in on tiktok and I challenge you to prove otherwise, I got involved because of a comment about my weight and it snowballed. Cass is trying to insinuate that I'm the halfwit behind the troll accounts which is pretty laughable, so what was I doing, signing in and out of different accounts n leaving comments to myself, dragging myself down about my weight, aye that makes perfect sense, I deliberately trolled myself about the very thing that triggers my MH into lapses, as if. I commented on 1 celebrity's post, big bleeping wow, setting challenges to see if I've commented on other celebrities posts, that's pathetic but go for it because you'll not find any. Calling me the middle aged stoner when they have actually no idea the reasons why I smoke it. Been spoke about and called strange, weird etc is just laughable, that doesn't bother me but what does is people trying to insinuate that I'm behind the pages that trolled Dianne and MYSELF when I'm most definitely not

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Frequent change of opinion, that was once when I defended Susie because I believed Kerry, that's the ONLY DRAMA AND ARGUMENT I've ever been in on tiktok and I challenge you to prove otherwise, I got involved because of a comment about my weight and it snowballed. Cass is trying to insinuate that I'm the halfwit behind the troll accounts which is pretty laughable, so what was I doing, signing in and out of different accounts n leaving comments to myself, dragging myself down about my weight, aye that makes perfect sense, I deliberately trolled myself about the very thing that triggers my MH into lapses, as if. I commented on 1 celebrity's post, big bleeping wow, setting challenges to see if I've commented on other celebrities posts, that's pathetic but go for it because you'll not find any. Calling me the middle aged stoner when they have actually no idea the reasons why I smoke it. Been spoke about and called strange, weird etc is just laughable, that doesn't bother me but what does is people trying to insinuate that I'm behind the pages that trolled Dianne and MYSELF when I'm most definitely not
Mrs Andre you made up a big lie about a fall out with Dianne did you no? Trying to get Diannes number all over the comments on TT …. The constantly jumping from side to side & saying one thing one minute, being on here and at the same time signing petitions to get this place shut down . No righty. But anyway Nobody cares…Get well soon send my love to Peter and the weans 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Elaine I get where your coming from cause a few months ago it was me in your place but I was getting it ten fold…. I have seen absolutely everything single thing anyone has said about me….
You know I have the same MH condition as you but you made an assumption about me and carried on knowing how much that could trigger me, also knowing about my breakdown that really hurt me, you know what I did then and what happened… these new troll pages have been refreshing everything that everyone has been saying about me. I don’t think your behind any pages but you did supply information about me all over tiktok, stuff I had confided in you… you also know I have BDD, if anyone knows about body image it’s me and I would never attack someone about how they look… I’m still getting comments asking me why I blamed you for all this which I have not, I have not once nor would I verbally bash you and the tattlers can confirm this… you came on to tattle before I exposed that streak of pish and said that we had been arguing prior to this and you have heard the way I speak to people and I am horrible to people all of which was untrue, we’re was there consideration for my MH or my physical health in all this…. What would of happened if I had another breakdown or worse. Elaine even when you sent me they big king horrible messages on messenger did I react? No! But you came here and bashed me and made me out to be a monster and how I love myself, yes I do cause I’ve worked very hard to get where I am today
You found it laughable thinking I was behind the ‘fan’ accounts, or my kids, who are more mature than most people on that app….. I would of thought that you could of came to me and asked me and I would of spoke to you. This all has to stop but I’m the strongest over ever been and if there want a war they can come straight for me cause they’re in for a shock

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Elaine I get where your coming from cause a few months ago it was me in your place but I was getting it ten fold…. I have seen absolutely everything single thing anyone has said about me….
You know I have the same MH condition as you but you made an assumption about me and carried on knowing how much that could trigger me, also knowing about my breakdown that really hurt me, you know what I did then and what happened… these new troll pages have been refreshing everything that everyone has been saying about me. I don’t think your behind any pages but you did supply information about me all over tiktok, stuff I had confided in you… you also know I have BDD, if anyone knows about body image it’s me and I would never attack someone about how they look… I’m still getting comments asking me why I blamed you for all this which I have not, I have not once nor would I verbally bash you and the tattlers can confirm this… you came on to tattle before I exposed that streak of pish and said that we had been arguing prior to this and you have heard the way I speak to people and I am horrible to people all of which was untrue, we’re was there consideration for my MH or my physical health in all this…. What would of happened if I had another breakdown or worse. Elaine even when you sent me they big king horrible messages on messenger did I react? No! But you came here and bashed me and made me out to be a monster and how I love myself, yes I do cause I’ve worked very hard to get where I am today
You found it laughable thinking I was behind the ‘fan’ accounts, or my kids, who are more mature than most people on that app….. I would of thought that you could of came to me and asked me and I would of spoke to you. This all has to stop but I’m the strongest over ever been and if there want a war they can come straight for me cause they’re in for a shock
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said Diane. We are all witness to the alleged argument she said she had with you & the accusations she made against you.

Reactions: 10
Think folk forget we've seen all the comments Dianne hen , what you've taken especially in the last few days is absolutely disgusting, its constant 🤬

Reactions: 1
Elaine you told lies about having had a big falling out with Dianne before the Alan carry on , we all seen it you said it several times on here & all over TikTok. Why the need for it? You have claimed to not want Dianne’s number and address, but that wasn’t the case when it came out someone had it - you asked for it publicly several times.
You slagged of Dianne all over the place - and before you start so did I & the majority of people on here- people including myself were too quick to judge a book by its cover. It was only when I heard the truth about the lies he told someone I trust 100% that my attitude changed towards Dianne regarding the homewrecking allegations, but I still slated her for those fan accounts as I thought if they can be as personal as you said they were about you who said you were Dianne’s old friend then it must be her… no denying what they said about you wasn’t pleasant but it was hardly personal now you look back . Body shaming insults could have come from anyone . Doubt we will ever know who was behind it, somebody with a huge chip on their shoulder when it comes to women who get close to Alan anyway. We are all guilty for being horrible cows back at the start but we learn from it apologise and move on - I certainly wouldn’t support Dianne one min the way you have and the next minute be up the arse of Rosie who has been putting out tiktoks degrading her…. You are here on tattle posting away yet publicly supporting petitions to shut the place down. Jumping from side to side even after finding out the truth. Bizarre
Random people like yourself have caused a whole lot of unnecessary drama in this hellish mess with stories that aren’t true . The good thing in this mess is that the people actually involved’s story’s have never wavered, never changed not once. That’s what happens when you tell the truth , not make things up for god knows what reason .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oopppssssyyyy tiny tears has lifted their ugly head up and commenting to Gary this morning on the prop tosser…. Alan shieldstein comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ God help aldo

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.