Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fd88

I’m sorry but what the fuck!?
I’m all for body positivist but that is too much. Honestly she needs to tone it down she looks like a tin of corned beef. 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

LostScot82

Chatty Member
This cushion was £30 but it feels so expensive ....

That's coz it IS. £30 for one cushion ?! Lying on her free sofa relaxing from her part time job selling satchels, in her flat that her parents rent for her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Furnessian

VIP Member
4 hours ago, she was on the grid dressed as a hobo saying she wasn’t ready for underwire bras and eye make up after her Covid bout. Next thing you know, she’s trussed up like a plucked turkey. What happened?

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice the greedy wank had three breakfasts. Pastry, fry up and fruit/yoghurt. It’s a fucking Monday morning… and she’s had a gastric bypass!! 🤯

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
More exaggeration of the truth when she says they didn’t pay for many of their drinks me thinks

Firstly, utter bullshit.
Secondly, if she genuinely thought she had been spiked on a previous night out would she be so willing to accept drinks from strangers?

• Heart

J2607

VIP Member
Ok this is getting weird now. Both posted a reel of the same TikTok as their latest grid post…shots fired 🔫
I think whatever your view on either of them, grown women doing TikTok trends or transitions is toe curling beyond belief. I hate it all so much 🥲

Clementine

VIP Member
I did laugh at her saying she spends most of her life being tired from travelling. Likes she’s crossing time zones and continents. Instead of going from Edinburgh to Essex. Where she’s sitting on a train and then being looked after like she’s an actual child at home. I’d give my right leg to be as tired as her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
He dumped her after the night she spewed in her mask in the Uber home then lay in bed afterwords eating Johnny’s onion rings and berating him on her stories. I still die laughing thinking about the state of her.

• Haha

Skye green

Chatty Member
Who takes a picture of their sister like that?! Surely you turn the light off and make a swift exit and pretend it never happened

• Wow
  • Sick

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Feet on the dashboard - the most stupid way to travel in a car. A car accident would mean her knees would literally be smashed into her face.

Jesus Christ, she is a fucking idiot

• Heart