Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The break from her was nice whilst it lasted. I don’t need to know that she’s going to wash her hair, she‘s such a thundercunt!

Reactions: 8
Washing her hair for the first time inn10 days, hasn’t she only been ill for 5 days according to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, you can be unwell with covid and still wash 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s a lazy grot.
Ab so bloody lutely....absolutely no need to say she's not washed her hair for 10 days like it's an amazing achievement...it's absolutely disgusting and she should be embarrassed...

Reactions: 8
I wonder if her brothers at the parents and caught it off her?
He sleeps with a sleep apnea machine so I cant imagine having covid being breezy

Reactions: 11
I wonder if her brothers at the parents and caught it off her?
He sleeps with a sleep apnea machine so I cant imagine having covid being breezy
Isn't he in Edinburgh? He was at the flat the week she left there I think ?

Reactions: 2
How selfish. If I was feeling sick I wouldn’t have traveled. She knew she had the Rona before she left!!

Because she felt tit she should have done a PCR. BINGO though!! Tattle called it 100% well done to us ❤🤣
Remember all those times she did a PCR to get out of work. But can’t do one to travel to Essex.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I call it that she will claim she is testing negative tomorrow and Wednesday regardless of the result so that she can travel back to Edinburgh. The majority of people i know are still testing positive upto and beyond day 10. My teenage son had Covid a couple of weeks ago and his symptoms started on the Friday and he was still testing positive on the Wednesday 13 days on.

Reactions: 16
I call it that she will claim she is testing negative tomorrow and Wednesday regardless of the result so that she can travel back to Edinburgh. The majority of people i know are still testing positive upto and beyond day 10. My teenage son had Covid a couple of weeks ago and his symptoms started on the Friday and he was still testing positive on the Wednesday 13 days on.
I was testing positive 3 weeks later. Luckily I work from home and only had to leave for essentials. No way does anyone test negative on day 5.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yupppp for sure she’ll lie through here teeth to get back to Edinburgh. She’s probably got a night out planned for the weekend and god forbid if she missed that. I think her brother is in Edinburgh, but if she was positive before she left Edinburgh he probably has it too.

Reactions: 5
Remember when she waddled more than usual in her stories with Millie? Not sure how long ago that was, but could have been aching bones from COVID.

Reactions: 4
She's either desperate to get back for a night out/catch hinder. Orrrrr she's pretending to hope to be negative but actually loving it that she doesn't have to go to work.

Reactions: 10
I was testing positive 3 weeks later. Luckily I work from home and only had to leave for essentials. No way does anyone test negative on day 5.
I tested negative on day 5. I had absolutely no symptoms of covid, I took an LFT on Wednesday before bed, it was negative and on Thursday morning I repeated the LFT and was positive, confirmed PCR test Friday, and I was testing very very very faint positive LFT Sunday evening and absolutely negative Monday. The only symptom I had was a blocked nose. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everyone is different, I’m not making excuses for her because she felt unwell even before going to work that day she travelled and LFTs are only designed to catch asymptomatic people out if you have any symptoms you should be getting a PCR. Basically she has zero morals, caught a train, probably didn’t wear a mask because you don’t have to in England anymore and then took it back to Essex.

Reactions: 11
I tested negative on day 5. I had absolutely no symptoms of covid, I took an LFT on Wednesday before bed, it was negative and on Thursday morning I repeated the LFT and was positive, confirmed PCR test Friday, and I was testing very very very faint positive LFT Sunday evening and absolutely negative Monday. The only symptom I had was a blocked nose. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everyone is different, I’m not making excuses for her because she felt unwell even before going to work that day she travelled and LFTs are only designed to catch asymptomatic people out if you have any symptoms you should be getting a PCR. Basically she has zero morals, caught a train, probably didn’t wear a mask because you don’t have to in England anymore and then took it back to Essex.
No I agree I tested positive on lateral flow for 2 weeks but all my PCRS came back negative during that time. It’s just a call of judgement.. according to the PCR i never had to isolate (rules at the time) but I chose to. Poppy will be desperate to get out despite others

No I agree I tested positive on lateral flow for 2 weeks but all my PCRS came back negative during that time. It’s just a call of judgement.. according to the PCR i never had to isolate (rules at the time) but I chose to. Poppy will be desperate to get out despite others
Also I had no symptoms bar a mild headache.. took LTF as I was meant to be off to the pub 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.