Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Washing her hair for the first time inn10 days, hasn’t she only been ill for 5 days according to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

cill2019

VIP Member
Absolute fucking wanker 🤬
It just make me so angry, my son had to go for a PCR to go back to school after being sent home with a head ache…. He’s 9! And this absolute cretin travels the length and breadth of the country knowing she wasn’t well 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m not shaming poppy for her disability but come on now, if her hip was that bad one would think you’d take your second weight loss surgery seriously so you could get as much pressure off your hips as fast as possible. She waddles because of her weight

Furnessian

VIP Member
I have only just found this thread about poppy. I used to Like to follow now I find she is revolting, that story regarding her psoriasis flakes 🤢
Then the whole thing of her looking completely different in every photo because she’s photoshopped it wrong 😂
Also does the girl buy clothes from anywhere Else but Asos ...hun there are other stores you can buy from. Does anyone else realise she doesn’t wear the same outfit more than once ..
The skirt has certainly had more than one outing, I believe

• Haha
Reactions: 17

HanHan.

Ugh. Hate that’s she been gifted a sofa worth over a grand! I work fucking hard to save money to furnish my home. She gets it handed to her on a plate.

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
I've unfollowed. As someone who has to use trains for work, the idea that someone who has symptoms and knows they might have covid then travels on public transport from Edinburgh to London without a care for anyone else, makes me so angry.

• Sad

Raybeamofsunshine

I reckon pops and Archie 2.0 is happening but she will keep it under wraps. They did both make it insta official so there must be something there. Plus it seems like poppy is the kind of “gal” that can’t handle any competition. I’m all for team hinder tho 😂

I reckon pops and Archie 2.0 is happening but she will keep it under wraps. They did both make it insta official so there must be something there. Plus it seems like poppy is the kind of “gal” that can’t handle any competition. I’m all for team hinder tho 😂
I think the sneaky tags at balmoral is a hint to everyone. But he doesn’t want anyone to know. I could be completely off and she’s a massive stalker

Also just to add. Hinder did a haul tonight, and I loved it. She admitted she’s having to buy her bigger size a lot more now and that maybe she’s just gained weight. Love she’s realistic.

I really hate to sound like a cow but no. Just no. Lord knows I’m a very big girl myself but she cannot possibly look in the mirror and think she looks nice like that. And for me, as a big girl, looking at that picture would in no way make me want to click a link and buy it. It’s like What Laura Loves. I’m all for body positivity but dress to compliment your shape without making yourself look feckin ridiculous in the process.

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
Fancy risking your parents’ health like that, not to mention the poor people on the train. Even if she doesn’t give a fuck about strangers, surely she cares about her mum and dad staying well? Obviously not.

pumpkinprin

She might not have had an STD, it could have been Bacterial Vaginosis or a yeast infection

God, I can’t believe we are discussing Poppy’s twat
If it was BV or thrush we all know she would of took us along to the pharmacy with her brother recording her to pick up the treatment 🤭 and we would have got all the details there and then.

• Haha

HanHan.

I don’t know what’s weirder:
1. The fact he took the photo.
2. That he shared it on their family what’s app group.
3. That she shared it to Instagram.

Absolute attention seekers, the pair of them.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Can we stop with the covid talk please 🙄🙄🙄🙄 it’s enough in the media we don’t need it here.

Not trying to tell people what to talk about but surely I can’t be the only one who cringes at the word covid anymore 😅😅

Clementine

VIP Member
It was Holocaust Memorial Day yesterday. Is she only Jewish when she fancies a beigel?

For someone with the number of followers she has etc. you’d think she would have referenced it. Nah. We just got to see her arse.

• Sad
  • Heart