Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feet on the dashboard - the most stupid way to travel in a car. A car accident would mean her knees would literally be smashed into her face.

Jesus Christ, she is a bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So did she rush all the way home (home) to pose in her underwear for us?
I’m baffled

Omg back to Essex in a few days too!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I just realised I’ve never asked this but how far is it from where poppy lives to where her parents are? Like how long would the drive have taken her brolover?

And she missed the last line on his bio…..
Pretty sure it’s like an 8 hour drive from Edinburgh 😬

Reactions: 1
Remember when she said the constant travelling is the sacrifice she had to make to live in Edin? Lucky you, hun, most of us have a full time job that means galavanting back and forth countless times a month would be impossible.

Reactions: 11
Exactly, just trying to think how that would work if she had a 9-5 job Monday to Friday - she is SO out of touch with reality! I just moved away to another state away from my family and it’s 10 hours by car - I couldnt IMAGINE doing that every week - it just couldn’t logistically happen with work commitments and life commitments.

Reactions: 9
I think there is something so dishonest about her ( badly ) photo shopped photos , preaching body positivity etc then actually altering her own images - no self love really is there ?

Reactions: 10
8 hours!!!!!! Holy crap! I thought maybe 4 when you guys talked about it! Crazy
From Edinburgh to Essex is approximately 430 miles and roughly 7.5 hours driving. That doesn’t include stops!! They’re both unreal. And remember when she said she always drives / her brother drives late at night / tired as hell? They’re both so irresponsible. Only care about themselves.

Reactions: 13
Hinder leaves today.....had hoped for at least a check-in at the Balmoral 🤣🤣

Poppy seems to have lost her way with fashion and clothing, I think folk are enjoying Hinder so much as she dresses well and looks good. Poppy is either in grunge circa 96 or a mini a line with mesh top

Reactions: 6
Hinder leaves today.....had hoped for at least a check-in at the Balmoral 🤣🤣

Poppy seems to have lost her way with fashion and clothing, I think folk are enjoying Hinder so much as she dresses well and looks good. Poppy is either in grunge circa 96 or a mini a line with mesh top
Honestly nothing wrong with grunge or A-line skirts and mesh tops, or with anyone creating a uniform for them in which they feel good and comfy and coming back to that. COULD be a good start for consuming less. COULD.

Reactions: 1
She does nothing for plus size girls …. She paints us as lazy and sloppy grrrrrrr

Also re underwear shot she is hiding her belly behind then sink 🤮

Reactions: 12
I feel like Archie has really let us down tbh..I'm very disappointed with him 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly nothing wrong with grunge or A-line skirts and mesh tops, or with anyone creating a uniform for them in which they feel good and comfy and coming back to that. COULD be a good start for consuming less. COULD.
Sorry am I missing something? Are you suggesting Poppy who has more clothes than probably most of us put together lives in the same skirt and bra because she is trying to consume less or Indeed is consuming less?

Sorry you must have meant this as Satire and I've missed it 🤷‍♀️

I feel like Archie has really let us down tbh..I'm very disappointed with him 😔
Same....all likes and no action 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.