Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Snug sofa delivered tomorrow?
They really have got to the bottom of the barrel with their gifting
I bust my arse at work to get a new sofa and this 2 day work week girl gets one for free to go in her flat that she's never in

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Inmyainlane

Because she felt shit she should have done a PCR. BINGO though!! Tattle called it 100% well done to us ❤🤣

• Haha

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Running late for her train/forgotten her earpods/snack haul/noisy people/chatted up/“hilarious” story…

Get your bets in early Tattlers. The odds will be bad as most of these are guaranteed winners. Come piss away your money just like Poppy does. Place those bets!!!

• Haha
I would like to know, how a brand can decide she should get a free £1500 sofa? I mean I’m definitely feeling I could be a social media influencer if I only have to prance about in my underwear looking like a bag of tatties and fail miserably at dating and weight loss. That’s basically my life without filming it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
This cushion was £30 but it feels so expensive ....

That's coz it IS. £30 for one cushion ?! Lying on her free sofa relaxing from her part time job selling satchels, in her flat that her parents rent for her.
Imagine paying £30 for a single cushion (!!!!) just for it to be destroyed under you and your brother’s mammoth arses. 😬

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
She’s beyond. She was almost certainly positive when she travelled down south. Rotten woman. And we know she can’t travel without £35 worth of M&S snacks so you can be sure her mask was more off than on during the journey!!! Urgh.

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
Fair enough if she feels good and thinks she looks good but half of those pictures are for the private album.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Kendell28

She’ll come on stories in a day or two, be very surly and passive aggressive saying how she’s had loads of messages asking if she travelled with Covid and she will be full of ‘do you think I would knowingly go and see my parents if I had Covid?!’ I can totally imagine the face she will pull while saying it. When we all know fine we’ll the reason she went down there is because she has Covid and will want looking after.

I really do hope she gets called out for it as it’s totally shocking!

Furnessian

VIP Member
PSA: HINDER IS GOING TO EDINBURGH ON SATURDAY

(sorry if this has already been discussed, I got so excited I came straight here)

• Haha
  • Wow

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I feel sorry for anyone who lives in her building, when she’s comes crashing in at 4am stomping up the stairs and shouting into her phone

• Heart
  • Haha

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I can’t see how shes be that ill with it as it’ll e or icon and she’s vaccinated and that’s supposed to be just like a cold, although she is massively unfit. As someone said above, it could be that she’s doing it for engagement and doesn’t have covid at all. I think when she comes back she’ll say she was spending quality time with them or she’s been with a man, some utter bullshit.
Is it possible that she could be having another weight loss surgery?
The narrative of it "just being a cold," really needs to stop.
I've never known a common cold to have long lasting effects, send people to ICU or kill people.

• Heart