Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what’s weirder:
1. The fact he took the photo.
2. That he shared it on their family what’s app group.
3. That she shared it to Instagram.

Absolute attention seekers, the pair of them.

Reactions: 17
Stop it. Sorry what?!

He. Took. A. Picture. Of. His. Sister. Like. THAT.

No. Nope. No.

Absolute sister fucker.

they did a storyline about banging siblings on Brookside once- they remind me of them 🤢😝
I said that exact thing that they remind me of the brother and sister from brookie before seeing this!
Who takes a pic like that of there sister? It’s her bare arse 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
…and she’s posted it on her grid. I bleeping hate what the human race has become.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I’m so sorry his eyes had to see this” Then proceeds to show it to 50,000 strangers 🙄

Reactions: 11
I've no idea why but the hand/fingers under the chin whilst she's talking really infuriates me. I could probably accept her shagging her brother at this point...the hand thing is the thing that tips me over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Archie and Hinder must be belly laughing at the sheer desperation of her and her staged hoosecoat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
A) that dressing gown has been pulled up
B) who the duck takes a photo of their sister in that and pulls up the dressing gown
C) who the duck shares it on Instagram

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've no idea why but the hand/fingers under the chin whilst she's talking really infuriates me. I could probably accept her shagging her brother at this point...the hand thing is the thing that tips me over the edge.
Becauses she showing off those really badly done acrylics 🙄

The internet does not need to see her spotty flabby arse ever and she says she has a bad hip ? So why is she lying on her side ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she has body dysmorphia. I think she believes that picture makes her leg look really slim and long.

(If you ignore the back of the knee part and squint it looks alright lol)

Also if she genuinely was asleep and not posing then that dressing gown was up from an arse scratch pre pass out 😂

Also! I thought she ALWAYS turned down her bed? Surely she'd do this prior to the bath? And make sure her electric blanket was on?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These two absolute weirdos will end up together.

BTW she wishes it looked like a Renaissance painting😂 Someone skipped the History of Art classes at Uni lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she not put a post up last night while she was in bed saying how amazing her heated sheets, fleecy sheets and weighted blanket were before she went to sleep

The photo was definitely staged! Weirdos

Looking through Archie’s follow list there are a lot of plus size ladies, I think he might be a bit of a player
He requested to follow me not long after him and Poppy split up, i don’t follow him but I’d viewed his stories etc when he was with poppy so it freaked me out a wee bit so in response I blocked him 😂

That dressing gown has been pulled up… what the duck is wrong with them?! 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
BTW she wishes it looked like a Renaissance painting😂 Someone skipped the History of Art classes at Uni lol
Looks more like a Picasso the way her body is jumbled all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly didn't know how she could get any worse, and then she goes and shares that picture and story to go with it. What the actual fuckkkkkk

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.