Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrible thought, but how does she manage to use a dildo with that stomach hanging down so low? Unless it flops to the side when she's lying on her back 🤣
The same way she’d wipe after a piss I guess?

I always wonder with really large obese people how on earth they wipe their arses, I mean how do their arms reach around the back? Am I the only one who wonders? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did not want that image in my head 🤮😂
Speaking of images, I think it’s time you changed your profile picture to one of the ones she’s just shared from her personal photo shoot! #topfan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Speaking of images, I think it’s time you changed your profile picture to one of the ones she’s just shared from her personal photo shoot! #topfan
No, I couldn't, it's bad enough seeing the photo I've currently got of her, but seeing that image every day is too much 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The same way she’d wipe after a piss I guess?

I always wonder with really large obese people how on earth they wipe their arses, I mean how do their arms reach around the back? Am I the only one who wonders? 😂😂
Spoiler alert: She gets her brother to do it 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Totally, if she cut out or even reduced dairy she'd see a huge improvement, well she might, it helped no end for me x
Yeah some people it helps but my friend gave up meat, dairy, alcohol basically anything that could possible help her psoriasis and nothing changed. She tried for
I

I was thinking the same thing… surprised she hasn’t been gushing over it considering it was meant to be delivered yesterday was it?
If it came she probably has to film a reel or do a posing picture. So given how long it takes her to get round to these things, it might be a while!

Reactions: 2
She said she was going out tonight! we've had no mesh top/black skirt outfit post, no shot videos and no laughing stories with any mates 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just because the cardigan "fastens" it does not mean it fits!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just because the cardigan "fastens" it does not mean it fits!
I think she showed us that awful outfit, to they and prove to us that it fits, which it doesn't 😂
Also, where is the sofa Poppy? We know you read here.

Reactions: 2
This cushion was £30 but it feels so expensive ....

That's coz it IS. £30 for one cushion ?! Lying on her free sofa relaxing from her part time job selling satchels, in her flat that her parents rent for her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

That's coz it IS. £30 for one cushion ?! Lying on her free sofa relaxing from her part time job selling satchels, in her flat that her parents rent for her.
Wow, she said that?! You can tell she's privileged when she comes out with something like that. I could never imagine spending £30 on a cushion.

Reactions: 14

Imagine paying £30 for a single cushion (!!!!) just for it to be destroyed under you and your brother’s mammoth arses. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know she will read this and be saying to her bro-friend "ha ha I knew that would piss the trolls off, they are so jealous" but why Poppy ? Why would you want to piss off your followers ? Why would you want to be like, oh look at me thinking absolutely nothing of spending £30 on a single cushion and then actually highlighting to people that you don't even think it's expensive ? Why would you want to make people feel like that ? Maybe £30 on such an unimportant thing is nothing to you as you don't have a mortgage to pay, a husband and kids, family holidays, family days out, a food bill for 4 or 5 people, clothing and school uniforms, house bills, renovations, home improvements ... the list goes on.
I suppose when I was younger before all that I could splurge on absolute bollocks but I will tell you one thing Popster, I worked full time since the the day I left school and the money I wasted on shite and nights out I earned and I never spoke down to people or rubbed it in their faces

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I need to ration watching her stories these days, she’s just so bleeping arrogant. There’s having confidence and then there’s just being a narcissistic twit.

Reactions: 13
Interesting she’s just talked about psoriasis medication when there was just a discussion about it.
Glad it’s working for her but the timing… 👀

Reactions: 12
Wow, she said that?! You can tell she's privileged when she comes out with something like that. I could never imagine spending £30 on a cushion.
I think twice when it’s a tenner! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.