Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg a friend of mine did this to me once šŸ™ˆ I was dumped by my ex after being together for nearly 6 years, and my friend kept messaging me telling our group of friends how sad and upset she was because the guy sheā€™d been seeing for three weeks ghosted her. I apparently couldnā€™t possibly be as upset as her because she said that I knew my boyfriend was going to dump me but she didnā€™t know she was going to get ghosted šŸ™„
Itā€™s bloody awful when people do this! I remember a colleague needed time off because it was her 1st year anniversary with her boyfriend and another colleague had already booked the time off as it was her 25th wedding anniversaryā€¦the one year girl made such a drama over it it was actually awful the way she reacted as the women who was having her 25th wedding anniversary wouldnā€™t give up her annual leave which I also wouldnā€™t do either! Some people think they are the only ones with things going on

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m not shaming poppy for her disability but come on now, if her hip was that bad one would think youā€™d take your second weight loss surgery seriously so you could get as much pressure off your hips as fast as possible. She waddles because of her weight

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m not shaming poppy for her disability but come on now, if her hip was that bad one would think youā€™d take your second weight loss surgery seriously so you could get as much pressure off your hips as fast as possible. She waddles because of her weight
I'm not saying her weight isn't a factor but I know plenty of plus size people who don't waddle.
Arthritis is no joke and to ne honest it's pretty sad she's like that and not even 30.
Wasn't she in a wheelchair when she was young?

Reactions: 4
I'm not saying her weight isn't a factor but I know plenty of plus size people who don't waddle.
Arthritis is no joke and to ne honest it's pretty sad she's like that and not even 30.
Wasn't she in a wheelchair when she was young?
I donā€™t know a single fat person (myself included) that walk like that. Itā€™s her hip

Reactions: 8
More exaggeration of the truth when she says they didnā€™t pay for many of their drinks me thinks

• Haha
More exaggeration of the truth when she says they didnā€™t pay for many of their drinks me thinks

Firstly, utter bullshit.
Secondly, if she genuinely thought she had been spiked on a previous night out would she be so willing to accept drinks from strangers?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just don't get who she is trying to kid when it's soooo blatantly obvious she has reapplied her makeup before doing those stories this morning...it must be bloody exhausting having to keep up this constant charade that she is living in.

And all she's done with all the braggy bullshit about men buying her drinks is confirm the fact she was never spiked and what an absolute lying attention seeking piece of crap she is...

Reactions: 7
Many fat people don't waddle but many fat people do.
Remember she was much much bigger than she ever let on (car picture) and had been for quote some time. That coupled with a very inactive lifestyle and her hip problems will definitely have contributed to her waddle.

• Heart
I donā€™t know a single fat person (myself included) that walk like that. Itā€™s her hip
I know quite a lot but older than Poppy in general (or bigger when I see them). I don't know what she will do when she starts to feel her other joints too, maybe a knee, a foot, the back ..

Reactions: 2
I've just watched her stories, as if loads of men bought her drinks and also agree with everyone who said she can't have been spiked as if she was bought drinks, she'd be wary of accepting them.
She must have low interaction on instagram at the moment, she keeps putting question boxes up.
In regards to her hip, it can't be nice, but let's be honest she's not helped herself, she's made no effort to lose weight which would help, so she's brought it on herself. I for one don't feel sorry for her at all and I'll continue to mock her.

Reactions: 5
I've just watched her stories, as if loads of men bought her drinks and also agree with everyone who said she can't have been spiked as if she was bought drinks, she'd be wary of accepting them.
She must have low interaction on instagram at the moment, she keeps putting question boxes up.
In regards to her hip, it can't be nice, but let's be honest she's not helped herself, she's made no effort to lose weight which would help, so she's brought it on herself. I for one don't feel sorry for her at all and I'll continue to mock her.
She's brought arthritis on herself and hip problems from being a young child?
I do think the weight is a major contribution but I certainly won't be mocking a disability

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's brought arthritis on herself and hip problems from being a young child?
I do think the weight is a major contribution but I certainly won't be mocking a disability
It's not mocking a disability to say that she has helped bring the current state of her hip on herself.
She leads a very sedentary lifestyle, is grossly overweight and abuses her insides through her sheer gluttony.

Pointing out that someone has brought their current situation to this point is not wrong. She hasn't helped herself and she has contributed to where she is now.

If she still had all the struggles and pain but was engaging in activities, taking her surgery seriously etc then people would be more sympathetic.

Reactions: 6
If poppy actually looked after herself and made an effort like she makes an effort talking tit about NOTHING everyday then I would be more sympathetic to her. We are not talking about someone who is a size 20 here guys, we are talking about someone who was a size 32 and is still a size 24. She was in super fat category and I can guarantee most of her waddle comes from being so fat for so long. She eats tit food, she never exercises in a way that would help her, she drinks like a fish and sheā€™s a lazy lay about. My mum has RA and lupus etc, I know so much about arthritis and what exercises you can do to help yourself and how much of a positive impact healthy eating can have on your body. Poppyā€™s body would be constantly inflamed

Anyway not here to offend anyone, we are all going to have a different opinion on this. ā¤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.